[account deactivated]
Remember when Eminem was beefing with the members of ICP? Those were good times

le_nelson_mandela_face was probated until (July 1, 2014 03:24:29) for this post!

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/kid-rock-offers-5k-reward-after-burglary-attempt

DETROIT (AP) — Tips from the public led to the arrest on Saturday of a 43-year-old suburban Detroit man following an attempted burglary of a home owned by musician Kid Rock.

The man was arrested at his home in Oakland County's Independence Township, north of Detroit, according to Undersheriff Michael McCabe.

Two tips were made to the sheriff's dispatch center, McCabe said in a release.

The arrest came after surveillance photos from security cameras on Kid Rock's property in Clarkston were released this weekend. The photos showed a man ramming the gate Wednesday afternoon and trying to break into the house. He also was on crutches and failed to get in.

A 1994 Ford Club Wagon van, which was used to force open the gated driveway to the property, also was recovered and impounded.

The rocker also issued a warning.

"Thank God I was not on the property at the time of this attempted break in," read the website post. "I am an avid hunter and marksman and I will not hesitate to shoot anyone who has myself or family in fear for our lives.

"I take the invasion of my personal space very seriously regardless of who you are."

Someone from Something Sensitive called Fire's boss and told him that Fire is a pedophile.
those people are sociopaths

MadMedico posted:

Someone from Something Sensitive called Fire's boss and told him that Fire is a pedophile.

lol

le_nelson_mandela_face was probated until (July 1, 2014 23:14:47) for this post!

I just checked over there and it looks like they never actually called his bpss

le_nelson_mandela_face was probated until (July 2, 2014 05:58:17) for this post!

just googled the forum lol who gets that bitter about getting banned from SA.
Has anybody been following this whole N.S.A. spying case featuring Baquack "Insane" Obeymao? Here's my opinion: if these SJ retards can't stand up to SASS doxxing them, how the hell are they going to fight off the NSA to smash capitalism

le_nelson_mandela_face was probated until (July 2, 2014 14:43:13) for this post!

a big welcome back to forums poster "future widow". never understood that username tbqh. I get that it's like a statement about hating men and wanting to kill one but why get married in the first place then. seems unnecessarily complicated imo

le_nelson_mandela_face was probated until (July 3, 2014 00:32:12) for this post!

you know how dumb guys will say "no homo"? I wonder if there's dumb bisexual guys who are like "some homo"

le_nelson_mandela_face was probated until (July 3, 2014 19:43:47) for this post!

are you watching joe rogan questions everything

babyfinland posted:

are you watching joe rogan questions everything

HE::L YESS

What is the Joe Rogan show about

le_nelson_mandela_face was probated until (July 4, 2014 03:50:39) for this post!

questioning EVERYTHING

ky0udPOvSHM

episode one was hunting for sasquatch

its pretty goofy but you can tell hes having fun with it

bring back 1995 Gwen Stefani

Lucille posted:

bring back 1995 Gwen Stefani

dont sign your posts

No, but I remember when icp beefed with emenem while emenem ignored them to beef with random pop culture figures more famous than him, who ignored him. I also remember the 90s.

You're a liar keven.

le_nelson_mandela_face was probated until (July 4, 2014 12:33:48) for this post!

Elysium was the most liberal "revolutionary" film I've ever seen. Yeah there's great injustice in the world but its nobody's fault really and the really bad ppl are the eexception and not the rule

le_nelson_mandela_face was probated until (July 5, 2014 00:06:21) for this post!

does that movie cop out by only ever having him shoot at a bunch of robots instead of rich white ppeople?
is aparthiedplanet Jodie Foster as villain a metaphor for the inevitable Hillary presidency
is the ubiquity of 3d printing accurately represented in Blomkamps depiction of future society, or did his chosen theme/setting of vast economic inequality necessitate its exclusion?
He shoots at white ppl, including a Seth Efricken

le_nelson_mandela_face was probated until (July 5, 2014 08:43:48) for this post!

now i dont want to see it
I've never met a nice South African. Irl

le_nelson_mandela_face was probated until (July 5, 2014 16:19:47) for this post!

i have

babyfinland posted:

i have

for a guy whose big into comedy you don't seem to get the reference

tom is so "big" into comedy that when the reference flew over his head he jumped up and got stuck

MadMedico posted:

babyfinland posted:

i have

he posted the original clip in SA-LF so I hope he does

le_nelson_mandela_face was probated until (July 6, 2014 00:57:02) for this post!

MadMedico posted:

babyfinland posted:

i have

are you trying to challenge me

Edited by babyfinland ()

i am cornholio

http://i.ur.com/tvnWzJ1.png

the first two posts of that are my favorite part because you cant help but imagine the 20 straight pages of rabid hardcore bacon grease apologia they most likely bookended

Wow, were you about to throw away that half inch of pig grease? That's life giving stuff, man. Teach your pussy ass arteries how to harden the fuck up.
Look what happens when you don't drink your bacon grease::
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/23586290
I like how LF has become this pathetic wasteland and all the cool posters have migrated to "faily" planet.

Thanks, Goethestein. I would have never thought of this taciturn scheme without you telling me.