DildoMalone posted:

all sex is rape

all rape...is sex

what about sex with a 3d printed realdoll?
it raises red flags whenever a sequel is advertised as being "darker than the original," especially wrt superhero movies. i got no problem with dark stories but cant i just watch a fun story about giant green dude beating up aliens without everything getting all emo

le_nelson_mandela_face was probated until (June 26, 2014 05:03:32) for this post!

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

it raises red flags whenever a sequel is advertised as being "darker than the original," especially wrt superhero movies. i got no problem with dark stories but cant i just watch a fun story about giant green dude beating up aliens without everything getting all emo

yeah when did superhero shit lose its sense of humor

its about dudes with magic powers wearing tights and capes, come on now

sounds uncool and ghey to me

babyfinland posted:

DildoMalone posted:

all sex is rape

all rape...is sex

actually asking for sex and thinking about sex are both also rape thinking about sex while masturbating is also rape masturbating by friction alone is ok though

why cant a couple of dudes with magic powers and spandex suits hang out and do stuff without it being ghey
[account deactivated]
all spandex is rape
tom has opinion on spandex

DildoMalone posted:

all sex* is rape

*check local listings for details

the faily planet is forum number 8. there are 6 forums on the main page including this one, plus the mod forum. where is the missing forum?? gjoey hid the facts

le_nelson_mandela_face was probated until (June 26, 2014 10:53:32) for this post!

Forum 7 collapsed after being hit by falling debris from forums 1 & 2
i was just remembering how buttmad cycloneboy would get when one said that men cant be raped. i miss that lil tard
i was watching Suits the other day and all I could think was "this show is failing the shit out of the bechdel test." what have I become *looks down at hands* *theyre in fingerless gloves*
have you become daniel stern from home alone
or Andrei Dice Clay
i forget, in the bible were there people there when jesus died? that dude sure was a chatty cathy

codywilson posted:

it would be masterful to trick a lesbian into thinking that youre transgendered and after you do her be like lol im cis b1tch

members here openly advocate literally raping women and i get ridiculed for posting about anime

Ypu shouldn't have posted about anime, Cody.

the faily planet is forum number 8. there are 6 forums on the main page including this one, plus the mod forum. where is the missing forum?? gjoey hid the facts

you forgot to count the pdf forum

my ex gf of like five years ago just passive aggressively bitched me out on facebook. women! am i right
i wish i had listened to the louis ck bit how about having a baby daughter means scraping shit out of a tiny vagina before i jizzed into my wife repeatedly. its been almost 15 months! if we got a kitten at the same time it could be a grandmother by now. humans suck so bad
I, keven, have a secret strength.
Why was tpaine probated? Free him immediately.
[account deactivated]

i wish i had listened to the louis ck bit how about having a baby daughter means scraping shit out of a tiny vagina before i jizzed into my wife repeatedly. its been almost 15 months! if we got a kitten at the same time it could be a grandmother by now. humans suck so bad

do you have to do that

ya. it sux
actually how long is a cat pregnant. probably not a grandmother
[account deactivated]
how often do you have to clean poop out of her coozilita

how much poop on average
cats are only pregnant for like two months. lol humans suckkk
i clean poop out of a vagina about once a day. not much but enough
[account deactivated]

pdf sharing forum u daft cunt

my ex gf of like five years ago just passive aggressively bitched me out on facebook. women! am i right

you got married and had a kid in less than 4 years lol wtc

maybe hes polyamorous
you're right and it was wrong of me to assume he was cis
sorry goat
[account deactivated]