the judge presiding over David Miranda's claim that the UK abused its powers detaining him as a terrorist is named "Lord Justice Laws." the UK is Megacity One

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

i saw a furry irl over halloween. he had a motorized tail and moving eyes in his furhead. i wanted to hit him so fucking much

you should probably get aggression counseling

i tried to move a big old CRT flatscreen the other day and dropped it almost instantly #thinprivilege
i just learned about milk banking. fucking ew
http://perm-asha.chat.ru/arkaim_e.html

A R K A I M

monument of protocities civilization

For more than one hundred years, historians and linguists have searched for the Motherland of the founders of the bright and original Indo-European culture. Indo-Iranians were considered the "alive bridge" between the Easten and Western cultures - their genius are connecting many modern nations of both Asia and Europe.

When that small Indo-Iranians tribes lived toghether on large territory and named themselves "ar'ya". From this name the term "Aryan Tribes" became known in modern history. Aryans were the creators of famous religion of fire-worshipper and have leave after themselves the prominent monuments of literature - "Rigveda" and "Avesta".

One of the fascinating hypothesises (Mary Boyce) are placed the Motherland of ancient Indo-Iranians in area of the Asian steppes to east of Volga. Geography of deep layers of "Rigveda" and "Avesta" is compatible with historical geography of South Ural in XVII-XVI centuries B.C.

In 1987 the unique by safety and today the most studied from "country of cities" cultural complex Arkaim was discovered. The general area of monument is 20 thousand square meters. Area of archaeological excavations more than 8 thousands square meters. On modern steppes surface is well look the Arkaim's trench, two rings of earth bulwarks and central square. Archaelogical studies have shown, that bulwarks were remainder of defence walls, which was built from soil, ground blocks and wood. Inwardly the each ring "as spokes in wheel" were situated the dwellings, which were built from beam's carcasses and ground blocks. In housewifery parts of houses were hearths, wells, pits for product's keeping, metallurgical stoves. Before entrance in house - the roof yard. On present day is explored 29 dwellings. Geophisical methods have allowed to install that the whole complex are consisted from 60 dwellings (35 dwellings in external circle and 25 dwellings in inner circle). Circular and radial streets, system of water-supply and canalization, architecture overgate towers, transitions inwardly powerful defense walls - all this things are presenting very bright picture. The large collection of ceramics, manufactures from bone and stone, metallic instruments and much things of metallurgical production are collected in Arkaim.

"Country of cities" is conditional name of steppes region on South Ural, where in XVIII-XVII centuries B.C. is formed the bright civilization of bronze age, the contemporary of pyramids of Middle Kingdom of Egypt and famous palaces of Krito- Miken culture. Archaeological "country of cities" become known with opening of cultural complexes: Arkaim, Sintashta, Ust'ye and theirs studies, as well as due to using the methods of cosmic and air-photographies. "Country of cities" is stretched along east slopes of Ural mountains from north to south nearly on 400 km. Today more than twenty consolidated centers, connected with them necropolies and hundreds of small nonreinforced settlements are discovered. Now Arkaim is the natural-landscaped and historical-archaeological museum.

Reinforced settlements have different construction: oval,circle,square. Location of houses, housewifery parts, streets are defined by construction of external defense walls. The circles of Arkaim and Sintashta, squares of Ust'ye and Chekotai were the sacred models of Universe. By faith of Indo-Iranians the Universe repeated the magic figure of Mandala - the circle inserted in square.

Economy of Arkaim inhabitants are based on the pastoral cattle - raising with elements of husbandry. Archaeological discoveries of Arkaim are speaking us about high level of metallurgy and metalworking. On ceramic wares are meeting the pictographies - elements of arising writings. Arkaim is simultaneously the temple, fortress, craft center and dwelling. Also, the whole complex may be consider as astronomical instrument for observations of selestian luminaries. Arkaim may be comprise to number of world archaic observatories either as Stonehendge.

Near by fortresses were located the barrow and ground tombs. On territory of Sintashta was found the most rich tomb complex in all steppe Euroasia with grandiose tomb temple. Here was burial the priests, warriors and ordinary inhabitants of town. The warriors had buried with their combat chariots and horses. Archaeologists have found in graves the rich craft instruments, weapon,home objects,embellishments and cult things, which help to better understand the religious and cosmogonical views of ancient inhabitants of South Ural.
http://i.imgur.com/aQWzFZD.png
on bus watching old Haitian lady look up tyrannosaurs on Wikipedia #YOLO
That's racist.
Race: Black
+5 to all saving throws vs. Bourgeois Inculcation
goatstein do you think the capitalist alienation of supermodels is something the far left should be concerned about

Patriotic American Negroes, even when bribed with riches and the trappings of fascist power, heroically refuse to give up the perilous fight against the unjust laws and individual liberty-destroying regulations of the oppressive federal government and anticonstitutional police state
thomas sowell has more balls than 100% of the liberals on this board

16:00 best part
http://fuckyeahcourtneystodden.tumblr.com/
check out this "anti soldier worship" post that made the frontpage of le reddit today

The article is about the Royal Marines, but I'm an American, and as such I've only experienced this with the US military, so that's what I'll talk about. I'm not sure how to say these things delicately, so please bare with me.

Soldier worship is a recruiting tool, first and foremost. The benefit there is obvious; you get impressionable young people to sign up to do something that, objectively, is a horrible idea most of the time. However, it's also a social tool.

By social tool I mean that its powerful propaganda that instills certain ideas about war in the general citizenry. Roughly, it goes something like this: soldiers are honorable heros = what soldiers do is honorable = the military is honorable = war is honorable = otherwise unforgivable government action is unquestionable. That's obviously a really simplistic way of saying it, but that's the end result. It creates war apologists. Most discussions about the ills of war will be shouted down as if you're slandering a religion.

Anti-war and anti-imperialism were strong sentiments after Vietnam. The government obviously had a problem with that, but with the burgeoning information age, it was difficult to convince people that war was some how ok. Instead, they pick the smallest instrument of war, the soldier, build a hero myth and kick the propaganda into high gear. The result is that they can still make unforgivable wars and people will largely support it at first, the ranks are staffed and in the end there are very few protests. You can even see people mentally grappling with this saying "I support the troops, but not the war".

An interesting side effect of this is that some young men join the military believing the myth and eventually realize they're actually doing something horrible. It causes massive depression when it's far too late. And so you see soldier suicide rates skyrocket. In the end you just have to look at the VA to see that the government doesn't believe their own myth.

Rest in peace Mike and James.
i don't worship soldiers! i merely reflexively make excuses for their shitty and terrible decisions while arguing that the biggest downside of soldier worship is the death and suffering of armed volunteer combatant invaders instead of the far more prevalent and grievous suffering of a lot more people a lot less deserving
http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/ALLprofile-2153350-mustang19-Albany-Georgia-SugarDaddy

this is my old profiel

i don't worship soldiers! i merely reflexively make excuses for their shitty and terrible decisions while arguing that the biggest downside of soldier worship is the death and suffering of armed volunteer combatant invaders instead of the far more prevalent and grievous suffering of a lot more people a lot less deserving

thats a strawman i think because that post just says the soldiers suiciding is an "interesting side effect" not the most important thing. they call the wars themselves "unforgivable" a few times

The recent Jools posts criticizing Forbes test my patience. If too much overt liberalism occurs on LF I'll be compelled to break the treaty and attack. I've completed my assignments for this week, and have plenty of time on my hands.

When I hear the word culture, I reach for the "Create Account" button.

Edited by bound2hostageXchange ()

here's how bad children are: about half my friends on facebook are boring white people with kids and about half are junkies or alcoholics and all the boring white people look so much worse than the burnouts now. i check this one girl's facebook page occasionally and i see her basically melting like she's Indy tricking the nazis in slow motion

here's how bad children are: about half my friends on facebook are boring white people with kids and about half are junkies or alcoholics and all the boring white people look so much worse than the burnouts now. i check this one girl's facebook page occasionally and i see her basically melting like she's Indy tricking the nazis in slow motion

Faces of Parenthood

how the mcrib arrives

boeuf indeed
Its back.
tpaine won't be here to enjoy it with us

wasted posted:

tpaine won't be here to enjoy it with us

lest we forget

Procreative Sex: Not Even Once

Marxism is a great way to have fun, and enjoy things that are availible to you in life. Not only this, but the reading of a Marxist tract is an art form - by reading through, say, Combat Liberalism, you are treated to a grand story that is just overwhelmingly more fufilling than going out, fucking some chick, hi-fiving yourself and calling it a night.

Dearbornistan Muslim Arab Students’ Sweatshirts Glorify 9/11

By Debbie Schlussel

**** UPDATE, 01/06/10: Told Ya So: Arab Muslim Students Admit Sweatshirts Were Belligerence About 9/11, Flight 253 ****

As I have told you over and over again, despite their declared “condemnations” of the 9/11 attacks, Muslims all over America praised and cheered the mass murder of nearly 3,000 Americans. Last week, I told you about how four Muslim Arab employees cheered at a Ford engineering plant high-fived, cheered, and laughed at the 9/11 attacks, and got to keep their jobs for three years thereafter.

This week, it’s fifteen Arab Muslim students at Dearbornistan’s Edsel Ford High School. They made sweatshirts glorifying the 9/11 attacks, depicting the twin towers with a plane about to fly into it. “Religion of Peace,” indeed. It’s disgusting, but it’s the way of life in Dearbornistan and–soon–your neck of the woods (and, actually, already there). Watch the video. In case you are curious, “LOUI” is an Arabic name and surname.

About 15 Arab-American students at Edsel Ford High School are in trouble over a sweatshirt they had made over the holiday break. On the back of the sweatshirt, the number 11 is made to look like the World Trade Center Towers. The school’s mascot, a thunderbird, is seen flying toward the number.

Under the graphic, a tagline reads, “You can’t bring us down.” The students wore the hooded sweatshirts to school Monday.

The “you can’t bring us down” part is not referring to America or the towers, but to their fellow Arab Muslims who flew the planes on 9/11. They clearly meant to make a statement after the Flight 253 attack that happened in their backyard while they were on winter break.

They were immediately sent to the principal’s office.The sweatshirts were confiscated.“What took place here today was an inappropriate, distasteful act,” said David Mustonen, a spokesman for Dearborn Schools. “(It was) totally inappropriate, totally disrespectful, and they just were not thinking.”The students told the principal they didn’t mean any harm by having the sweatshirts made.

Uh-huh. Sure, they didn’t. And by the way, David Mustonen has his job by virtue of pandering to the Arab Muslims who run Dearborn. He’s never had the guts to stand up to him. And this is no exception. He constantly appears in the media as an apologist for his school district’s Hezbollah High a/k/a Fordson High School and its Islamic extremist principal, Imad Fadlallah, who runs the school, like his cousin, Sheikh Mohammed Hussein Fadlallah, runs Hezbollah, constantly harassing and persecuting non-Muslim employees and students, and giving them the day off and extra credit to campaign against Christian candidates for the Dearborn City Council and School Board.

Other students who heard about and saw the shirts said they were disgusted.“I found them very offensive and I didn’t think it was funny or fun at all,” said Brittany Johnson, a senior at Edsel Ford High.The school has not said what disciplinary action will be taken against the students.“If I was in charge, I would have them expelled,” said Lindsey Winstrand. “But I think suspension is the least they can do.”The students told the principal they had the sweatshirts made at the Gibraltar Trade Center for about $25 each.

Yup, another bonus: the money probably went straight to Hezbollah or HAMAS. The Gibraltar Trade Center is infested by Shi’ite and Sunni Muslims selling counterfeit designer clothes and merchandise for cash, and, apparently, a good deal of the money goes straight to the Middle East to finance Hezbollah and HAMAS. Yet, ICE–Immigration and Customs Enforcement–won’t touch Gibraltar because its Michigan/Ohio Special Agent in Charge, Brian Moskowitz a/k/a “Abu Moskowitz,” doesn’t want to offend his Muslim falafel-eating buddies. Instead, they’re going after non-Muslims in most cases.

The next time you hear Muslims or Arab groups issuing yet another one of their empty, phony “condemnations” of Al-Qaeda, the 9/11 attacks, or the Northwest Flight 253 attack by Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, remember these sweatshirts and remember the Muslim employees at Ford. Those are their REAL feelings about the Islamic mass-murder of nearly 3,000 Americans.

It’s trite, but true: Actions speak louder than words. And talk is cheap. Sweatshirts and jobs, on the other hand, are costly. And we see how our Arab Muslim residents of America invest themselves.
wanna get one of those sweatshirts
http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/11/11/europes-macro-muddle-wonkish/

krugmans blog is all people agreeing with him. i asked him a question about how "debt doesn't matter" if southern europe is in a debt crisis and it didn't get approved. what a jew
i talked to a few economists working for left organizations (unions, think tanks, etc.) a few years ago about their macroeconomic views and it was pretty shocking. one of the most prominent ones disbelieves that there's any relationship between unemployment and inflation and thinks that the government should simply spend until unemployment ceases to exist. i read his paper criticizing friedman and it was just him basically screaming about how it was a hoax by bankers. at his advice canada's unions hold the policy that canada should engage in a large job creation program of this sort. he also advised the alternative budget by a think tank that says canada should spend until the unemployment rate falls below 6%. that number is not based on any coherent macroeconomic model, i think they just thought that sounded reasonable.
last year i emailed the green presidential campaign (stein) because her policy was to create 25 million jobs over four years. that number is equal to all people who were presently counted as unemployed or discouraged, meaning the unemployment rate would be zero. or i guess technically population growth/immigration and such. stein's monetary policy was to subordinate policy to the presidency and then engage in massive expansion of the monetary supply. so she thought she could create 25 million jobs through spending and easing and somehow also thought that this would not create any inflation. i asked her to post her macroeconomic assumptions on her website and she did not.

he also advised the alternative budget by a think tank that says canada should spend until the unemployment rate falls below 6%. that number is not based on any coherent macroeconomic model, i think they just thought that sounded reasonable.

no thats entirely reasonable, most scandanavian countries have 20% unemployment if you count all the people on almps and makework

stop being antisementic mustang

getfiscal posted:

i talked to a few economists working for left organizations (unions, think tanks, etc.) a few years ago about their macroeconomic views and it was pretty shocking. one of the most prominent ones disbelieves that there's any relationship between unemployment and inflation and thinks that the government should simply spend until unemployment ceases to exist. i read his paper criticizing friedman and it was just him basically screaming about how it was a hoax by bankers. at his advice canada's unions hold the policy that canada should engage in a large job creation program of this sort. he also advised the alternative budget by a think tank that says canada should spend until the unemployment rate falls below 6%. that number is not based on any coherent macroeconomic model, i think they just thought that sounded reasonable.

But he's right.

like many schizophrenics getfiscal has developed a fixation on some form of magical auromancy to divine future events, in this case macroeconomics