ArisVelouchiotis posted:

\

Private Joker: I think I was trying to suggest something about the duality of man, sir.
Pogue Colonel: The what?
Private Joker: The duality of man. The Jungian thing, sir.
Pogue Colonel: Whose side are you on, son?

I dont know if you care, but on twitter today greenwald basically disowned that piece and admitted he was being an idiot when he wrote it

KilledInADuel posted:

ArisVelouchiotis posted:

\

Private Joker: I think I was trying to suggest something about the duality of man, sir.

I dont know if you care, but on twitter today greenwald basically disowned that piece and admitted he was being an idiot when he wrote it

yep re: this slapfight, it's true that GG has done some creepy things, has a hard time retracting when wrong, and wrote that awful piece of shit in '05. however, i'm sure that all of the above can describe most dudes on the "left" who write. anyone dealing with Greenwald knows he is coming for the perspective of a devoted Constitutionalist (hahahahaha) and that is gonna wound him him psychically in many ways.

deadken posted:

lol which of you is the dude who posted my thing + goatstein's cop hate post on a star wars forum

coppin' to this

KilledInADuel posted:

ArisVelouchiotis posted:

\

what are you guys talkign about
edit oh nm sry i see it now

Edited by ilmdge ()

angelbutt_dollface posted:

deadken posted:

lol which of you is the dude who posted my thing + goatstein's cop hate post on a star wars forum

coppin' to this

lol Good Shit

im glad my dumb words have been met with approval by the Jedi Council
im glad you're glad. you are a good writer and make me feel like it is possible to learn and articulate valuable things in this world of crazy shit and misrepresentation
I don't understand why the guy is calling him a "fatbody glorified rent-a-cop".
i do...
link?
writing things is liberal bullshit i think someone pointed that out itt

i heard something about there's no citgo station there anymore but the peolpe proested to keep the citgo sign because it's a boston landmark. any truth to that? lmao

Panopticon posted:

link?

yah i wanna see that star wars forum and what they think about goatstein

Panopticon posted:

link?

why not? starting midway down this page

that star wars forum is pretty marxist
What are your favorite hot dog toppings?

Discussion in 'Community' started by Eeth-my-Koth, Feb 22, 2012.

KilledInADuel posted:

ArisVelouchiotis posted:

\

ah, better late than never. he refused to address it or even acknowledge its existence for a long time. he also wrote some horrible stuff during the invasion in 03 but i don't know if he's talked about it recently.

I like relish, chilli sauce, mustard, onions, I'm not fussy really.

We have a whole variety of toppings where I work, so I try out different ones when I can.

ilmdge posted:

that star wars forum is pretty marxist

catchphrase

swampman posted:

i'm hoping it turns out he obviously didn't do it

im hoping it turns out it really was those other two dudes 4chan "falsely accused" a few days ago

petition to import Forum Rankings (Jedi Grand Master, Force Ghost, Rebel Teen, etc) from the marxist star wars forum here
those guys must have felt pretty badass walking away after the bombs went off and all the people were running around screaming. #chechenstrong

ilmdge posted:

i heard something about there's no citgo station there anymore but the peolpe proested to keep the citgo sign because it's a boston landmark. any truth to that? lmao

http://www.farinefiveroses.ca/a-brief-history-of-the-sign

Star Wars is a movie and a generation of books and toys.
But I was going into South Station to pick up some pressure cookers!
i can't believe nobody's gone to the marxist star wars forum to invite them to post about marxism and star wars here, at tHE r H i z z o n E. where is bhpn
hey, you got ur marxism... in my star wars

hey, you got ur star wars in my marxism!
Is Luke Skywalker a Trot?

Sure why not?

Is left-wing communism an infantile disorder?

Sure why not?

Does liberalism reject ideological struggle and stand for unprincipled peace, thus giving rise to a decadent, Philistine attitude and bringing about political degeneration in certain units and individuals in the Party and the revolutionary organizations?

Sure why not?

Edited by ArisVelouchiotis ()

hey, you got your boob in my scotch!

It's no longer breaking news so you can (mostly) trust the reporting. We still don't have any motivation because the younger brother isn't healthy enough to talk. It probably has to do with the older brother and his recent religious fervor though.

Informed commentary from D&D

Ken, is your writing actually... improving?!
its got worse imo
I cant imagine anything worse and more useless than writing
except, ofc, writing for more worthwhile media such as television, film, etc.

peepaw posted:

i literally know bob log

gyrofry posted:

peepaw posted:

i literally know bob log

has he ever puked in his motorcycle helmet?

Palpatine was right.

that clone was kinda of spanish

ilmdge posted:

yes, a giant sign for a massive oil conglomerate is now an official landmark and as such maintained by taxpayer dollars

ArisVelouchiotis posted:

[he also wrote some horrible stuff during the invasion in 03 but i don't know if he's talked about it recently.

no he didn't, glenn greenwald never wrote anything prior to 2005. you're regurgitating liberal character assassination and mark ames' meth grudge