the victims were fags (points at runners) fags (points at sandy hook surivivor) fag (points at severed limb) severed fag
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

stegosaurus posted:

Did you really qualify for Boston goatstein? Nice work.

is this a "it's hard to be able to live in boston" joke or a "it's surprising goatstein got accepted in any major city" joke

you have to record a pretty fast time in another major marathon to qualify for the boston marathon

i just saw the pictures of buffalo, new york... so sad... my thoughts are with them... what's that? nothing happened? buffalo always looks like that? my god.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

slumlord posted:

tpaine posted:

stegosaurus posted:

Did you really qualify for Boston goatstein? Nice work.

is this a "it's hard to be able to live in boston" joke or a "it's surprising goatstein got accepted in any major city" joke

you have to record a pretty fast time in another major marathon to qualify for the boston marathon

oh wow, thanks for the expo! didn't get that he was talking about the boston marathon; just thought he was talking about the town, like there was a qualification to live there or something! lol, that would have been a rather trite and obvious joke though, if i was given to ever making those haha. which, you know, i'm not! so uh, about this bombing.

Happy To Hlep

i like how boston is not in anybodys thoughts and prayers tonight
[account deactivated]

palafox posted:

http://boston.craigslist.org/search/cas?zoomToPosting=&query=marathon&srchType=A&minAsk=&maxAsk=the human sex drive rules

Couple here, seeing what's out there tonight. We are real, sad day in Boston today during the Marathon. We get a ton of email but just getting stats and in some cases pictures but no one telling us what sets them apart. Why should we pay for a sitter to come see you?

Preference for hypnotists, massage therapists or BBC. You need to be open to letting hubby take photo of you with wife. Photos are for our own enjoyment only and will never be posted anywhere. She is a bigger girl so if you're not into that, don't email.

put your bbc in my bbw wife in the midst of this human tragedy. yeah... that'd be hot...
does ne1 wnat to doa group read of 'industrial society and its future' by 'freedom club'
[account deactivated]
in america a violent attack against a minority group like fit skinny people is considered a hate crime right?
too roight!
[account deactivated]
craigslist > boston > casual encounters
boston/newtown - m4m (boston/newtown)
I'm sending u all a heartfelt message , the same i felt on 9-11 , I'm nobody but wouldn't wish this on my worst friend . I don't have a worst friend .please know it can happen to any city , anywhere and at any time. looks like we have a rough time here in the states. God bless you all and be safe. It's not the civil war , that is all in our past. Let's be who we are and stick together . We are coming up to a marathon at WRIGHT PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE IN OHIO and will not attend this year . See how they can hold us with fear . Shame on those COWARDS ! I don't u tube or face book but want you to know that i'm thinking of all of you and hope you can return to a normal life . I can't even imagine. I'm thankful for all the resources that are taking care or you all. Nobody thinks it will happen to us , it's always somebody else you here on the news. MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS AND KEEP , WHETHER NEAR OR FAR AWAY , MAY YOU FIND THAT GOLDEN DAY-WELL TOMORROW , I KNOW YOUR HEARTS ARE FILLED WITH SORROW , NEVER MIND WHAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN , MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS AND KEEP YOU TILL WE MEET , AGAIN . I'M SPEECHLESS ! I HOPE I HAVEN'T OFFENDED ANYONE AND YOU CAN ACCEPT MY TROUBLED HEART FEELINGS . GREAT LOVE IS SENT FROM DAYTON , OHIO . XOXOXO DOUGLAS !
Islamic terrorist, North Korean nationalist, or some neckbeard nerd faggot that wants to take out his social awkwardness on the rest of us. I'm so fucking tire of being targeted when I've done nothing. Keeping my Sig M400 close by regardless.
Gillard released a statement:

“Croikey that wuz a big bang, reminds moi of the toime I got rooted up against the toilet block outsoid East Adelaide Hoigh School! Regardless oi give me sympathies to the proud people Bostone, a city that shares much of the degeneracy of culture, of language, of humanity, that characteroizes so many of are own cities…

A red-bellied black snake posing as microphone cord lunges up, forcing the Prime Minister to quickly remove her stiletto and spear it through the head to the polished wood podium

“…fuckin’ hell!....I thought oi told Graham to get rid of these little cunts, one of ‘em had a go at the Jap foreign minister last week…his ois nearly burst through ‘is chinky little slits! Anyway in closing I proudly declare the Melbourne Crocodile “Mick” Dundee Institute for Racism in Sports to be open! “
eight year olds, dude

littlegreenpills posted:

eight year olds, dude................it's prom

[account deactivated]

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

in america a violent attack against a minority group like fit skinny people is considered a hate crime right?

oi, rack off! oz is among the most obese nations, mate. oz isn't finland or denmark. aussies love mackas, an old darwin stubby, snags, and a longneck every once in a while, no? oi, i'm not saying that aussies aren't down for hard yakka, mate. i'm just pointing out that we're not so different after all. fair dinkuum? ta. horoo.

Edited by ArisVelouchiotis ()

Hard pulsing creampie - m4w - 27 (Boston)
Going to keep it simple. DDF and want to cum inside you really hard. My cock spasms really really hard and ive seen girls fall in love with it. If you are interested, pic 4 pic.

I'm real and love creampies. You should too. Put a spelled out number in the subject so I know your real. Boston Marathon explosions happened today
thought: thanks to (uncensored) social media, we all experience these events through the eyes of someone Who Was There. how can you not feel sympathy for these people? http://i.imgur.com/oGXbla4.jpg

likewise, how can you avoid feeling sympathy when you see people getting blown up, screaming in fear and pain, and experiencing genuine terror as they cradle their loved ones on both sides of any given war? how is warfare or armed revolution feasible when every citizen sees the brutalized innocents that inevitably result?
this is the most disgusting

Care to celebrate life with me today? - m4w - 45 (Lowell/Billerica area)
Disturbed and not sure how to process or react to news of the incidents at the Boston Marathon today.
Just want human contact, celebrate life in the face of it.
Looking for making out and touching.
If that's what happens, great. If the chemistry or the moment feel right and things go further, well, awesome.

If you're feeling similarly, and also want contact and tenderness in this moment, reach out....

ArisVelouchiotis posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

oi, rack off! oz is among the most obese nations, mate. oz isn't finland or denmark. aussies love mackas, an old darwin stubby, snags, and a longneck every once in a while, no? oi, i'm not saying that aussies aren't down for hard yakka, mate. i'm just pointing out that we're not so different after all. fair dinkuum? ta. horoo.

Yeah but we wear it better in the same way that Kenyans wear poverty better than Ukrainians

tpaine posted:

iwc how do you pronounce Mountain Dew

i'm guessing it's something like "Mehntin Dyieu"

MadMedico posted:

a prince from the house of saud huddles against the boards, barefoot, shivering. he closes his eyes and is sharply prodded by his retainers until he opens them again. the crowd roars with anticipation as jagr begins to gather speed

i qualified in the vegas marathon in 2011

discipline posted:

it's tax day

Oh Fuck

palafox posted:

http://boston.craigslist.org/search/cas?zoomToPosting=&query=marathon&srchType=A&minAsk=&maxAsk=the human sex drive rules

human beings are so fucking cool.

Goethestein posted:

i qualified in the vegas marathon in 2011

yeah i walked to the buffet in Ceasar's Palace too

VoxNihili posted:

thought: thanks to (uncensored) social media, we all experience these events through the eyes of someone Who Was There. how can you not feel sympathy for these people? http://i.imgur.com/oGXbla4.jpg

likewise, how can you avoid feeling sympathy when you see people getting blown up, screaming in fear and pain, and experiencing genuine terror as they cradle their loved ones on both sides of any given war? how is warfare or armed revolution feasible when every citizen sees the brutalized innocents that inevitably result?

was eight yr old victim the littlest eichmann of all??? bwahaha

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]