[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I was humming that jingle to myself, hoping someone would post about it
i've never had a credit card and never had any debt, is that good or bad for a credit report
[account deactivated]

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

i've never had a credit card and never had any debt, is that good or bad for a credit report

bad.

[account deactivated]
the only thing that's good is having a credit card and using it regularly and paying it off, and having no late payments or judgments ever despite having several outstanding loans. and having proven income well above what you're asking for with a credit card or loan, basically if you need a loan or a credit card you have bad credit.

stegosaurus posted:

the only thing that's good is having a credit card and using it regularly and paying it off, and having no late payments or judgments ever despite having several outstanding loans. and having proven income well above what you're asking for with a credit card or loan, basically if you need a loan or a credit card you have bad credit.

Basically

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

aussie credit is like "neil owes david 6 gator skins, but david owes becca 6 cases of vegemite"

croc skins dumbcunt

yeah when my parents got their first house the mortgage was repaid in wallaby pelts

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Meursault posted:

Rhizzone Project: Let's blow up the building where they keep the credit reports

so basically a consumer version of 9/11

good job mate, you sussed out the 9/11 ref.

fight club: a rhizzone story
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

you evber dig this band moresalt

they're not my favorite shoegaze but that song's alright

[account deactivated]
i bought a car and now feel like Ive signed myself into loan slavery.
im seeing lovesliescrushing and soem other shitty dreampop bands tonite

libelous_slander posted:

i bought a car and now feel like Ive signed myself into loan slavery.

i have to pay $800 a motnh in student loans, thats as much as my rent. oh my rent is expensive too lol

lmao $800 a month debt payment for student loans
what was your major?
in a year ill be paying that per month in student debt payments, and that will be a reduced, income-based payment that will barely scratch the principal

but on the plus side i just paid off my car and now totally own it. all 200,000 miles of it
[account deactivated]
heh maybe u people shouldve thought about all this before you decided to be born to poor parents, smh
i dont have ne loans but i feel bad bc once as an undergrad i got my parents to spend 12 hundred dollars on my tuition because i was between jobs and i told them id drop out if i had to take a loan and they freaked out
[account deactivated]
that's why you shouldn't spend your money on drugs and alcohol but i guess that's part of ~growing up~ in america
[account deactivated]
i dont spend my money i spend other peoples money that they deposit into my bank account

tpaine posted:

i couldn't afford to pay even 400 a month in loans

That's why I'm terrified of going back to school despite the fact that I have no debt and a college degree.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

i dont spend my money i spend other peoples money that they deposit into my bank account

Then what do you have to worry about? Just keep inventing lies like every other well-to-do person does.

hey man just because i have direct deposit doesnt mean im well to do. its the 21st centuruy get with the times bro
what do you do go to the moneybox every friday? lolo
[account deactivated]
Hahaha droo is garth from waynes world

what a positive movie
[account deactivated]

kinch posted:

im seeing lovesliescrushing and soem other shitty dreampop bands tonite

dream pop yeah

Wait no he's bill and ted

Edited by Crow ()