deadken posted:

what do u do iwc. apparently you're the 'yuppiest poster' but only because my pontificating + unemployment cant really be considered a profession

A boring job at a desk….bringing it down from the inside

My only real goal in life is to be able to not have to work while doing something vaguely fulfilling

[account deactivated]
im getting fired
[account deactivated]

Impper posted:

im getting fired

for insubordination, or for excessive subordination?

[account deactivated]
im working outdoors, sunup to sundown atm. it's nice.. i hate sitting in an office so much that i volunteer for any job even if they ship me off to iowa
[account deactivated]
hey guy's im on fire
my new novels coming along swimmingly. its about a gay little boy coming to terms with jewish halloween. now he's wondering why he should even bother building this airfix Merkava kit when the glue fumes smell so good ~~~~

littlegreenpills posted:

my new novels coming along swimmingly. its about a gay little boy coming to terms with jewish halloween. now he's wondering why he should even bother building this airfix Merkava kit when the glue fumes smell so good ~~~~

hmmm, I didn’t know about the LGBT Birthright trip?! I’ve been debating whether or not I should go for a few years now, every other kid in my family has gone already...am just a little skeptical, don’t want to feel uncomfortable, etc., but am also beginning to rethink : )

discipline posted:

my place of employment makes me deduct a half hour each day from my timesheet because they're required by law to give me a lunch break

i get a free lunch made for me by the cooks, free espresso, an actual lunch break, and two other 10min. breaks, min. wage is $10.24, and i don't think there's actually anything i could really do that would get me fired.

still hate my job.

lol 10.24 an hour where do you work mcdonalds?
[account deactivated]
yeah well in the civilized world we dont go wrastle gators to get food we have to buy it
[account deactivated]
there's this region called the south and it's big bucks when a factory opens down here promising to pay workers $15-20 an hour.
even in texas i never had a job paying less than 10 bux an hour at any time after high school...
[account deactivated]
discipline you should move to the south.
you can earn big bucks fast and have very low living expenses and then you can move wherever you want.
if i was a woman id just keep getting knocked up for the sweet sweet bennys

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

lol 10.24 an hour where do you work mcdonalds?

mcdonalds pays more than that. $10/hr is a manufacturing job wage. globalization, lol

I've only ever had one job making more than $10 an hour. There's lots of shit jobs in college towns where they pay only the minimum wage

wasted posted:

there's this region called the south and it's big bucks when a factory opens down here promising to pay workers $15-20 an hour.

your privilege is showing, asshole

the south is so full of privilege it is unreal. get to the south and claim your privilege checks bling bling $$$ dolla bills ya
That's actually the exact opposite of what I was saying???? Laughing at the poor souther man being excitied for $15-20/hr is so privileged and triggering it makes me want to puke.
your asshole is showing, privilege. pick up the soap. im gonna fuck privilege till it loves me
[account deactivated]
passed your drug test for your wal-mart job in Selma, Alabama?? that's a privilege
i get salary and can take as much lunch as i like and shit whenever i want but im unhappy because i dont get to drink and play videogames. the revolution cant come soon enough
im at work. bout to head over to 711 and buy some coors. weed.
the south is the best
anyone that hates on the south is part of the bicoastal elite
[account deactivated]
the south is definitely the best
Utah is like honorary south
i miss alabama bbq, but i dont miss anything else about living there
[account deactivated]
This is a pretty convincing argument imo

Doctors vs. Guns U.S. Statistics:

Number of physicians in the US = 700,000
Accidental deaths caused by physicians per year =120,000
Accidental deaths per physician = 0.171 (U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services)
Number of gun owners in the US = 80,000,000
Number of accidental gun deaths per year (all age groups) =1,500
Accidental deaths per gun owner = 0.0000188 (U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms)
Therefore, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.

So now what? Ban doctors? Oh wait, Obamacare will fix all that.