[account deactivated]

jiroemon1897 posted:

IWC, my dad is watching THE Aussie classic: Crocodile Dundee. Right as we speak. Hell Yeah

ded's putting ah shahk back in the watah, stay out of the watah.

gyrofry posted:

what privilege

wtf this got +7 as though it was some counterpoint to my post when i was being obviously sarcastic, like what kind of shitlord would i have to be to think phd baby was actually courageous augh

in the future i will make my sarcasm more obvious, maybe an ironicat vomiting a million rolleyes or whatever with a bunch of thumbsup and applause smilies dancing around it as though summoning beelzebub

+8

drwhat posted:

gyrofry posted:

what privilege

wtf this got +7 as though it was some counterpoint to my post when i was being obviously sarcastic, like what kind of shitlord would i have to be to think phd baby was actually courageous augh

in the future i will make my sarcasm more obvious, maybe an ironicat vomiting a million rolleyes or whatever with a bunch of thumbsup and applause smilies dancing around it as though summoning beelzebub

that shit sucks you fag

its only because blue is the good guy and red is the bad guy

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

good flick, ask him what his general impression of Australians is

Didn't ask him, but it wouldn't be anything specific/funny. When Steve Irwin (R.I.P.) was still on, he used to call him "The Guy Who Pisses Off Animals" haha

tpaine posted:

i went to hot-pain.de but it was some bondage thing. really disappointed as i am in the market for a bhut jolokia to spice up my burrito's. won't read any of your posts again mate

Same. Fuck & Destroy.

drwhat posted:

gyrofry posted:

what privilege

i'm currently re-reading the thread about vilerat's death. i have to say it's an experience worth reliving.

http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/2174/
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

HenryKrinkle posted:

i'm currently re-reading the thread about vilerat's death. i have to say it's an experience worth reliving.

thanks i wasn't a member of the rh'one when this happened

HenryKrinkle posted:

the embassy in libya? yes mom i remember, i knew one of the ppl who died. well i didnt really know him, mom, but he was a piece of shit. i mean, i think he was a bad person. i knew of him...

tpain

i actually like talk talk's pop songs more now... i guess this is growing up
i heard 'life is what you make it' on christian radio
now i'm listening to mercury rev. hella tpaine day.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i dont like them after their original singer left and that flaming lips guy took over
[account deactivated]
haha look what the mcrib monkey is up to on twitter

tpaine posted:

i bet they haven't removed him from the d&d mod list yet

you're right! You win a golden manbaby

Why does everybody on this forum think we care about their twitter bullshit
yeah twitter isnt very 90s lets try to keep it real in here please

MadMedico posted:

*journeys one thousand miles to whisper in your ear*

Because we do.

http://www.gq.com/news-politics/newsmakers/201304/buzz-bissinger-shopaholic-gucci-addiction
"planet of slums" by some guy. i am a little disappointed in that it is merely a comprehensive sociological evaluation of the urban poor and of urbanization patterns in the developing world, and not an extended piece of journalistic nonfiction in the daily lives of such ppl from around the world. whatevs i keep reading tho who giv a shyt
That book is good and that author is mike davis

HenryKrinkle posted:

Wait ....wait....you're telling that language of complexity or nuance doesn't....doesn't always work on twitter?

'whoa' - etc

MadMedico posted:

yeah!-- when are we gonna get back to the topic of what things you masturbate to??

brezhnev
if anyone has copies of fanshen/shenfan, pls pm me them. it would save me some hours of clicking

tia
im obsessed with how good that calvino book i just finished was atm
does babby finland even care what the rhizzone are reading??
yes

edit: fuck, wrong account

tentativelurkeraccount posted:

im obsessed with how good that calvino book i just finished was atm

was it invisible cities