i got a retropie up and running so i'm trying shit like Rondo of Blood lately. and the very bad Ranma 1/2 rpg fan translation

toyotathon posted:

bought a ps2 and a modchip, now what do i play

toutvabien posted:

i got a retropie up and running so i'm trying shit like Rondo of Blood lately.

i have tried a couple of times to get into castlevanias and i guess i just dont 'get' it. like, they look and handle nice but i dont really understand what im meant to be doing and i get bored before i work it out

The point of castlevania is to “get” tpaine posts.
apparently now you can pirate on ps2 just with a preloaded memory card. some guy figured out they load a rom from them and went wild w it
starting up a twitch channel based on telling the truth about the holodomor and jelqing

Themselves posted:

starting up a twitch channel based on telling the truth about the holodomor and jelqing

Horselord posted:

as of today i'm 77 hours into skyrim, the first rpg i've ever played. i'm a big cat man who's at like 70 in two handed weapons. i have a bunch of spells that i never use

hail satan

Petrol posted:

Populares posted:

THe video games thread continues to be the most divisive thread on the forum.

Just according to keikaku.

Morrowind is better than Skyrim but Skyrim is good. Fallout 1, 2, 3 and 4 are good and also New Vegas and Tactics. The best video game of 1996 is Mechwarrior 2: Mercenaries. I invoke the normies of the south winds, and the north and the east, and begin my work upon these forums.

when is the rHizZone LAN happening again?
Very carefully
and i thought you were my true friends
if i knew how to play crusader kings id probably find that funny
Victoria 2, not cruddy kings.
crusader kings is like a synthesis of the sims and europa universalis and features valuable microtransaction DLC content like "medieval dating simulator"
Nasser playthrough.
The nassest playthrough

Populares posted:

Nasser playthrough.

encourage capitalists? the fuck?

lo posted:

Populares posted:

Nasser playthrough.

encourage capitalists? the fuck?

if you metagame as nasser you necessarily have to appease reactionary forces to not get sadat'd