i hereby declare, on oath, that i definitely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign shitposter, shitpostentate, or shitpostate of whom or which i have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that i will support and defend the kkkonstitution and laws of the united snakes of amerika against all memes, foreign and domestic
lol

shapes posted:

it's MUELLER TIME, BABY

*looks in mirror*

aw, it's fake. it's completely believable. the late 20teens are a magic time
it's real
soup time.

the actual indictment is here: https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download

it's pretty straightforward and a lot more believable than, for example, the uk's novichok garbage.
it's weird to say it but i think the internet has actually been beneficial to political discussion in one way: its delayed nature. one reason why the new wave of inbred dipshits like charlie kirk and ben shapiro favor Debate so much ("hrm alexandria ocasio cortez i challenge you to a televised debate," says Kirk, having never learned the story of the nixon-JFK debate) is that debate privileges talking fast and snotty and having canned responses that can be slotted in tangentially to any common counterargument. but on the internet that isn't true. people have time to look up sources, construct and re-construct arguments, think about positions, append and reword things, etc. being able to fire off a line you memorized about venezuela isnt as important a skill
i wasnt expecting this to go to such a brass eye place but the last 2-3 minutes of this are really excellent
waaaaaaoooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhuiuuuhhhhhh
edit: oops im slow

Edited by ilmdge ()

there’s a pretty fun opinion column by Greg Sargent in the Washington Post right now. Its argument is that even if everything Trump does ends up hurting Russia, there’s still perfect proof that Russian spies made people elect Trump and he’s paying them off for it. This is because the only reward Trump needs to give Russian spies for making people elect him is to say Russian spies didn’t make people elect him, in which case Trump as president can be a net bad for Russia but Russia still comes out ahead with Trump as president. It’s a rare prose encoding of the sign of the ouroboros so head on down and check it out! Blessed be.
Your honor, I will build a case proving the defendant was secretly hired by my competition to sabotage my factory. My main evidence will be that the defendant went by the other guy’s house last Saturday and shot out all the windows with a BB gun, yet he still denies that guy hired him to sabotage my factory, which, damningly, remains unsabotaged.
Former CIA godfather John Brennan said Trump committed treason by appearing next to Putin at a press conference today. Finally, something that will stick!
i'm all the libs mad at The RussiansTM for releasing factual information showing how corrupt and shitty hillary was
my wife is extremely mad offline about alleged russian meddling ruining Our Noble Democracy. any tips for radicalizing a spouse? i have tried leaving jacobins next to the toilet
dont win arguments with your spouse imo
new idea: i printed out all of settlers and lovingly bound it with the tanned hide of a cassowary. will try leaving this next to the toilet.
@ReutersPolitics 29m
UPDATE: Trump says Russia actions had no impact on outcome of elections, accepts U.S. intelligence community's conclusion that Russia meddling took place
MORE: Trump says he meant to say in Helsinki that he saw no reason why it would not be Russia that interfered in elections

i added the italics obviously but lmao/what/aah/haha/lmao/aaahhhhh

winebaby posted:

my wife is extremely mad offline about alleged russian meddling ruining Our Noble Democracy. any tips for radicalizing a spouse? i have tried leaving jacobins next to the toilet

How the f**ck have you been married all this time and never once made your partner read tHE r H i z z o n E

[account deactivated]
you're so close, just nudge those bad boys right into the bowl next time
"literally too small to represent with a number" is likely hyperbole
you know what's genuinely good nowadays, how often i get to read the words "at the behest of the Kremlin". a perfect way to say someone is Russian or maybe visited Russia once, or did not vote for Hillary Clinton. This is a beautiful phrase. It is so important and also my wife. If I had to say what is "dat" phrase, in a manner meant to suggest my affinity with the Black English dialect... really no competition.

winebaby posted:

new idea: i printed out all of settlers and lovingly bound it with the tanned hide of a cassowary.

It were most loverly to see, my droogs, as they hung out from the windows, calling each to each and ever so cheery. They'd behested, and Kremlinwise.

swampman posted:

winebaby posted:

any tips for radicalizing a spouse? i have tried leaving jacobins next to the toilet

How the f**ck have you been married all this time and never once made your partner read tHE r H i z z o n E

I for one would never subject my spouse to this wretched place.

radical spouse

swampman posted:

"literally too small to represent with a number" is likely hyperbole

TAke it to the math thread.

The left case for trump
your spouse preforms a sweet kickflip and it says death to israel underneath the skateboard
democrats have lost their fucking minds https://np.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/900u03/fbi_director_says_russian_influence_efforts_are/e2mx5mr/
i demand that Democrats develop a comprehensive theory of the russian hacker takeover of tHE r H i z z o n E. without it i just don't know if i can't not distrust us anymore.

when i imagine the russians hacked rhizzone thinkpiece the only thing that i know would be there is a big visio oval in the middle with one of goatstein's usernames because of his election article. Goatstein, russian hacker kingpin.
i had this delightful conversation with a democrat the other day about "election hacking" that concluded with an explicit call for my slimeball self to be hanged for treason
people i respect the intelligence of have gone all in on this and it's always the dumbest, most bubble-driven shit. like a post of a screenshot of facebook comments about the child seperations and my lib friends are like "i can't believe all those dipshits wearing wraparound sunglasses could be so cruel and racist, they have to be russian bots'

ialdabaoth posted:

i had this delightful conversation with a democrat the other day about "election hacking" that concluded with an explicit call for my slimeball self to be hanged for treason

That irresistible impulse to use the term "election hacking" instead of "email hacking"