[account deactivated]
Congradulations Twitter on you 40th page.

cars posted:

Congradulations Twitter on you 40th page.

Hopefully the last one

I don't want to sound too much like an old fart but I can't believe the thing Ariana Grande got cancelled for is making a JonBenet Ramsey joke and not, like, her entire career being brownface.
Ariana grande says she hates America and I believe her. Uncanceled.
I hate Amerikkka and so can you.
ariana grande is healing the damage michael jackson did to the world
[account deactivated]
half the time when i make the mistake of clicking one of y'alls twitter links it says that along with a cryptic message about being "rate limited" that i have never bothered to investigate but seems like a false accusation until you're only allowed to view one tweet per week
A Dutch woman shared a video of a tornado in the Netherlands today and stated that all media could use the video as long as her Twitter handle was mentioned. She was promptly owned by trillions of her fellow Dutch asking if they were permitted to hold up their phones and show their friends if they said her Twitter handle out loud.
holding my phone video of a tornado sucking up a whole tire yard hostage until CNN credits "the immortal science of Marxism-Leninism-Lin-Biaoism"
responding to every request to use my video of a burning 50-foot-tall pile of barber clippings with a photo of a rat on a tiny racetrack, the site's logo painted on its side
lmao
Any ideas why this just didn't go the way it usually does? https://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/crime/2014/03/28/sunday-preview-du-pont-heir-stayed-prison/7016769/
possibly because Epstein was going to say the President of the United States raped a child
just a stab in the dark here, but it's probably because the du pont guy wasn't running an international child sex trafficking blackmail operation with probable ties to the intelligence agencies of several nations.
wow i didnt realise Ap Lant had a twitter account

Petrol posted:

wow i didnt realise Ap Lant had a twitter account

hell, he has an entire political organization!

*watching through the window of chez Goatstein as the mister and missus pack for Tickle Land*
GHOST OF CHRISTMAS PRESENT: Why are we here. I don't like this
ME: Pipe down, I'm shipping this one hard.
twitter caught creating special permissions and shit for feds. account has since been deleted

cars posted:

btw, the Democrat Party of United States should be destroyed.

cars posted:

cars posted:

btw, the Democrat Party of United States should be destroyed.

Don’t worry they’ll do it to themselves when they see trump win again

ilmdge posted:

twitter caught creating special permissions and shit for feds. account has since been deleted

eh, that's way more likely to be a weird bug than some kind of cop magic. i doubt feds investigating social media rely on an unblockable user account rather than some kind of direct access to the backend

your white friend
a wyatt frend
Greed, greed never changes.
reply-guying your long dead grandmother

It was pretty wild to watch the amazon fires go from 'spontaneous' social media meme ("why is no one talking about this???") to big news story to G7 cause celebre within the space of a week. Sort of like how there were a bunch of spontaneous "bird box challenge" posts across social media, then news articles about it, then presumably some people somewhere watched netflix original film 'bird box'
[account deactivated]
The wrong amazon is on fire.

Populares posted:

The wrong amazon is on fire.

Uh oh! There's been a mix up at the People's Committee for Revolutionary Combustion!!

Petrol posted:

It was pretty wild to watch the amazon fires go from 'spontaneous' social media meme ("why is no one talking about this???") to big news story to G7 cause celebre within the space of a week.

but then from big news story to G7 cause celebre to pissy little $20m donation and off mic comments that "we'll have to call bolsonaro and let him know we're not against him." the g7 are the fuckers who got bolsonaro installed, they didnt want those videos to go viral and theyre just whinging lightly about the fires to look like they actually care

Petrol posted:

It was pretty wild to watch the amazon fires go from 'spontaneous' social media meme ("why is no one talking about this???") to big news story to G7 cause celebre within the space of a week. Sort of like how there were a bunch of spontaneous "bird box challenge" posts across social media, then news articles about it, then presumably some people somewhere watched netflix original film 'bird box'

Whats the proper waiting period for arson and genocide against indigenous people by nazi settlers to show up on social media for it not to be psyops?