these Saudi promoted ads are extremely soft-core liberal

saudcore
sick saudi beats
just gonna (re)post this in case it makes someones shitty day marginally better, as it did mine

Actually it's incredibly good that KSA will execute people for hanging Tibetan prayer flags around, its the only thing keeping their bourgeoisie from being as spiritually invasive as the West's parasites

Petrol posted:

I want to believe.

i decided to try and register a twitter accont using a yandex mail account and right after clicking on the verification link in the email i was told i had broken twitters rules and regulations and must submitt to punishment, 2 minutes in the spam sorter, being needed needed to solve a series of simple yet annoying puzzles involving selecting fire hydrants and road signs,

i only captured this screen

which makes me think, someone remind me, why do they want to know what all the things look like? like what are they cataloguing it for?
twitter update: i have been informed, rather curtly, that "The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it."
These are all signs you should avoid twitter, at all costs. Ignore those signs

tears posted:

why do they want to know what all the things look like? like what are they cataloguing it for?

training computer vision algorithms.

tears posted:

"The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it."

Tom tried to order everything on the menu again

dimashq posted:

Accidentally plussed this without reading the second sentence. Shame on you

is there a way to check if youre a russian bot?

Petrol posted:

dimashq posted:

Accidentally plussed this without reading the second sentence. Shame on you

But a tears twitter sounds dope.

imagine what lenin circa 1921 would post like

i reckon it'd be just like this

It has been brought to leadership's attention that The_Boourns_Identity's Twitter account was suspended. Our position is still being discussed by the committee so please respect demcen and only make fun of him for being a real bad poster.

damoj posted:

imagine what lenin circa 1921 would post like

Lenin wouldn't touch his own account with a ten-foot pole and whoever ran it would make sure it was 99% pictures of him either chilling with his friends or posing with the devastatingly meaty rabbits he'd shot that week. Trotsky would post new threads five times a day with the first tweet always ending with "(1/57)" etc. and getting a couple dozen mufo pity likes that would immediately drop into the 2s or 3s by the next tweet, then he'd get suspended and banned for multiple alts. Kamenev's account would be nothing but poorly concealed thirst for Krupskaya in between screen caps of Trotsky's account, which he'd post next to stuff like "lol" and "my wife had to put up with this guy while his pubes were coming in". Zinoviev would do 100% safe 10K+ liked retweets and posts about what he had for breakfast that day while stirring shit hourly in DMs. Stalin, of course, would post only on tHE r H i z z o n E

lol if you are allowed into twitter, just lol

cars posted:

It has been brought to leadership's attention that The_Boourns_Identity's Twitter account was suspended. Our position is still being discussed by the committee so please respect demcen and only make fun of him for being a real bad poster.

how the hell does the world's most misguidedly nice man manage to get himself banned from twitter. did they finally make him snap when we couldn't or someth? amazing

STALIN: how many vids have they got
Stalin would be, a You TUber
whom amongst us can forget when, in 2018, we all took up against.... jazz hands?
it's the principle of the thing. It's the fucking principle of how I express what's conveyed by politely clapping for someone on a tiny stage at the student union, something that I do every day and is at the very passionate core of what it means to be human, fucking clapping like a senile Rotarian for a man who inherited a chain of frozen yogurt shops and has 12 tips on how to achieve.
Clapping has been banned at University of Hamthick-on-Butt Students’ Union events to avoid triggering anxiety and improve accessibility. Students are instead encouraged to burn the student union to the ground and hold the campus hostage under the principle "No patching, the structure is rotten."
It's very easy to guess what the truth behind that story is because the way these things get misreported is so paint-by-numbers. If you want to check how close your guess is to reality, click here!
Nice try but there's no URL long enough to capture the moral duty of a freethinker on the run from the hands police.
if i gave an inspirational talk at the student union and everyone jazz handed me instead of clapping id prob pull a budd dwyer
there is nothing more sarcastic, there is no more cutting a critique than jazz hands
learning how to do the anarchist consensus spirit fingers sarcastically was a major step in my political development
i remember my middle school "religion" teacher explaining us that clapping was haram as it was invented by meccan pagans who wanted to drown out muhammad's speeches by making noise lol

sovnarkoman posted:

i remember my middle school "religion" teacher explaining us that clapping was haram as it was invented by meccan pagans who wanted to drown out muhammad's speeches by making noise lol

that's badass