the next supreme court justice
I hope trump wins because banal contrarians being in the position of defending the Presidential administration of the United states of america will maybe be enough to demonstrate how facile it is to suggest that labour aristocratic advocacy is in any way against the interests of the international bourgeoisie
[account deactivated]

blinkandwheeze posted:

I hope trump wins because banal contrarians being in the position of defending the Presidential administration of the United states of america will maybe be enough to demonstrate how facile it is to suggest that labour aristocratic advocacy is in any way against the interests of the international bourgeoisie

uuuhhhh buuuuhhh what do all these words mean professor? adooiiii

the best case scenario is a military coup once trump is sworn. well its not the best case scenario but it's the most just one
best case scenario is that either candidate gets convicted of any of their many crimes after being sworn in. there's opportunities no matter who wins!
If he fucks shit up too much congress will impeach him for all the sexual assault cases popping up

glomper_stomper posted:

doesn't seem like it went too well the past few times this has happened

i just want to see babyhuey arguing that the president of the united states is a principled opponent of imperialist warfare and congratulating his efforts of expanding the white working class share of imperialist superfprofits. And also that black people are labour aristocrats for voting clinton

so, who's gonna bump the toxx thread? shall i do the honours?

a thousand RTs in a minute
BORAT

RBC posted:

i told you so

blinkandwheeze posted:

glomper_stomper posted:

doesn't seem like it went too well the past few times this has happened

i just want to see babyhuey arguing that the president of the united states is a principled opponent of imperialist warfare and congratulating his efforts of expanding the white working class share of imperialist superfprofits. And also that black people are labour aristocrats for voting clinton

Why don't you just change your custom colors and avi so it looks like the words are coming out of your enemy's mouth

drwhat posted:

i can't wait for you to explain how this time the drone strikes in yemen are from an opponent of the liberal establishment

weed won here in MA. also in CA. soooo
taking the most positive view, couldn't this result in a resurgence of lf-esque posting at the bad place? i mean, there's probably tons of terrible liberals that toxxed themselves for hillary.

Red_Canadian posted:

taking the most positive view, couldn't this result in a resurgence of lf-esque posting at the bad place? i mean, there's probably tons of terrible liberals that toxxed themselves for hillary.

theyll crank their dinguses the moment trump decides to bomb iran

lotta sad faces
the lion assad outlasts yet another foe

Red_Canadian posted:

taking the most positive view, couldn't this result in a resurgence of lf-esque posting at the bad place?

The slight possibility of spontaneous mass suicide across the USA is one of many more positive views

Gssh posted:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?418089-101/hillary-clinton-campaign-headquarterslotta sad faces

I started the stream mid-sentence, but I'm pretty sure the speaker was just talking about moving to Canada while the camera panned over crying dems.

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

weed won here in MA. also in CA. soooo

yeahhh neighbor

Hahahaha this livestream jsut started playing power metal over people trickling out of the javitz center AAAAHAHAHA
lol the clinton victory stream cut all audio from inside the building and started playing heavy metal
They doin it again & its still funny as hell

Edited by swampman ()

95% reporting in pennsylvania and it just edged out in favor of trump, it's all over.
bahaha they keep cutting back to the fucking guitar solo this can't be an accident
Internet and news media full of white "leftists" blaming the trump victory on black voters who abstained from voting for hillary "superpredator" clinton, instead of the masses of cracker whites who are really to blame.

good job america.
Ready also to find out how bad Clinton's health problems really are
Waving Flag might not be the best song choice at this moment Mr. DJ.
Maybe we can finally all die

swampman posted:

Hahahaha this livestream jsut started playing power metal over people trickling out of the javitz center AAAAHAHAHA

i need a video. theyre playing classical music now

lol at the clinton voters crying
Aint no SunShaaaaaeiiin when Shes Gaaaawwwwn
tv says clinton campaign hasnt said anthing to the media in over 45 minutes

swampman posted:

Ready also to find out how bad Clinton's health problems really are

joe paterno was fired on november 9 and died on january 22

hillary clinton will concede the election on november 9 and inauguration day is january 20.

jokes and stupidity aside, get in a fucking organization if you aren't, ladies and gentlemen
why is skullfaced worthless james carville on the tv every election

drwhat posted:

jokes and stupidity aside, get in a fucking organization if you aren't, ladies and gentlemen

yeah the disenfranchisement in the establishment happening not just in the US but everywhere in the west is the biggest opportunity we've had in decades, get on it folks