What coverage are y'all following?

I'm watching Wolf Blitzer and all the flashing lights on CNN and I'm stimulated as heck.
I'm watching Dog play hearthstone while eating ice cream, per usual. Cheers.

Belphegor posted:

I'm watching Wolf Blitzer and all the flashing lights on CNN and I'm stimulated as heck.

turned off the tv, just have this
http://www.nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president

trump is now 77% to win apparently

i'm folloiwng the rhizzbone, drinking bloody marys and listening to chill music, quietly congratulating myself on totally ignoring this election cycle. i am also high on the weed.
I've come to realise that I'd be disappointed if Clinton won. I think Trump would be funny and cause a huge amount of chaos in the USA, and since I don't live there I don't care. Clinton is so plugged into the establishment bourgeoisie it'd be nice to see her dynasty come to an end. Also she wants a no fly zone in Syria which i cannot abide. It's all got to kick off at some point - another nazi for prez, grinding the American left under a millstone until only the sweet refined grain of true Bolshevism remains, another presidential assassination attempt... It all comes out in the wash
im glad the democrats rigged the primary to get the more electable candidate lmao
You think that it will be fun & rewarding to destabilize the USA and throw everything into chaos, but once people start organizing pogroms against Muslims and do whatever they can to best please their beloved sex pervert monster dumbass President it's going to be hard to enjoy it
trump up 125k in florida with 99% reporting. Goat News calling Flo Rida for Trump
[account deactivated]

gay_swimmer posted:

beloved sex pervert monster dumbass

please dont sigbn your posts

[account deactivated]
TIME TO CALL IT

Belphegor posted:

Edited by Gssh ()

chuck todd is on tv dicking around with an electoral map calculator. he makes hundreds of thousands of dollars a year
chuck todd more like todd upchuck

i am on fire

If only 19 votes for gloria la riviera had been for Hillary C.... all this could have been avoided.................
I'm watching the c-span coverage because I think the call-ins are really cute
dow collapsing more than on 9/11
haha holy shit

gay_swimmer posted:

You think that it will be fun & rewarding to destabilize the USA and throw everything into chaos, but once people start organizing pogroms against Muslims and do whatever they can to best please their beloved sex pervert monster dumbass President it's going to be hard to enjoy it

Again, despite my status as citizen of the world I do live in another country, so you people can do whatever you please. For example, it's summer weather here right now, and also were banning refugees coming here, but I understand if none of you in the US of A are concerned

AP follows Goat News, calls florida for trump
I live in Canada. The stock market crashing will basically ensure my parents will never be able to retire. The dogshit stupid American voters have ruined all our lives. Don't act like you're not affected by this shit too, once Tha Bigg Donnn orders nuclear first strike on China
a little girl just called in to say that she's carefully considered the options and she doesn't want anyone to be president, and i've never been more full of hope
Damn we thought USA had won cold war but it turns out Russia was playing a longer game than any of us knew

gay_swimmer posted:

I live in Canada. The stock market crashing will basically ensure my parents will never be able to retire. The dogshit stupid American voters have ruined all our lives. Don't act like you're not affected by this shit too, once Tha Bigg Donnn orders nuclear first strike on China

Market dips always happen when the non-establishment candidate wins but they don't actually last, it'll just be a hiccup. It'll still take actual real economic factors (like massive fraud or other hilarious criminalities) to cause significant lasting damage

gay_swimmer posted:

canada sucks

jk. please take in my mixed race family. my son wiggled his penis at me and i dont want to raise a gay in trump's america

shriekingviolet posted:

Market dips always happen when the non-establishment candidate wins but they don't actually last, it'll just be a hiccup. It'll still take actual real economic factors (like massive fraud or other hilarious criminalities) to cause significant lasting damage

actually i'm gonna immediately contradict myself here and admit that the current economy is held together by earwax and frayed dental floss, and the slightest poke could cause a domino panic even if it's over non-material factors

i told you so
pesochart.jpg
so whens hillary going to jail?
never

gay_swimmer posted:

tell them to short vol the day after tomorrow, to properly hedge their holdings next time, and to consider avoiding indices if they're worried about macro events. or, you know, panic

Chthonic_Goat_666 posted:

so whens hillary going to jail?

in 30 years when you dig up her coffin and physically put it in a jail cell

lol at the the crying at clinton hq. blood. blood!
rudy guliani drunk af