[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

at least give us the original you fuck

i did, the loop is terrible

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Mr Bungle - Super Mario Bros SKA VERSION.mp3

tpaine posted:

i'm gonna get faded on steel reserve and listen to elvis costello youtubes because i'm 500 pounds and thousands of years old.

i for one am happy that even though many things have changed in our dark future hellscape, one thing remains the same

glomper_stomper posted:

i remember finding this on napster and thinking the internet was so cool

Is this where I submit my vote for Gloria la Riva

dipshit420 posted:

Yes *points to trashcan*

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i am hoping for the entire country to be consumed in violence and hellfire but it's beginning to seem like nothing will happen and everyone will rally together under the one flag of Mrs President, She Who Will Cleanse The East, Shatterer Of Ceilings, By The Grace Of The One God, Hilaria I Queen-Empress Of Earth
the master's tools actually work as well as anyone else's to dismantle the master's house. do people think the hammers and crowbars will just phase through the walls like ghostly apparitions?
im just saying
[account deactivated]
I'm not voting bitch!!!!!
keven voted for sarah palin

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

the master's tools actually work as well as anyone else's to dismantle the master's house. do people think the hammers and crowbars will just phase through the walls like ghostly apparitions?

the master's tools were obviously murder weapons used on former workers to construct some sort of ghost house from their restless souls, so to answer your question: yes.

littlegreenpills posted:

dipshit420 posted:

Yes *points to trashcan*

That's where I submitted it since the electronic ballot did not list her among the candidates

littlegreenpills posted:

dipshit420 posted:

Yes *points to trashcan*

That's where I submitted it since the electronic ballot did not list her among the candidates

I voted for Dr. Jill Stein, but only because I feel very strongly about vaccines, alternative medicine, and GMOs.
thread idea: which politician would you like to get high with from this past election cycle?

ilmdge posted:

I voted for Dr. Jill Stein, but only because I feel very strongly about vaccines, alternative medicine, and GMOs.

redditors getting insanely assmad at her anti-nuclear stance swung me pretty heavily to her side

I am so ready for this election to be over.

i have to vote because there are some local issues on the ballot, like the county trying to ban recreational weed stores and some judges i want to not be retained (they will be anyway). should i vote for gloria la riva or write in someone like stalin? or just leave all elected official votes blank?
I voted for jill because she was the most anti-corporatist, anti-imperialist option on my ballot. I would have gone with la riva or soltysik if they were eligible here.
la riva wasnt even a valid write-in candidate here as far as i could tell, neither was moorehead

TG posted:

i have to vote because there are some local issues on the ballot, like the county trying to ban recreational weed stores and some judges i want to not be retained (they will be anyway). should i vote for gloria la riva or write in someone like stalin? or just leave all elected official votes blank?

idk... if you waited until election day to figure that out there has to be a better source for advice than a place where Fail AIDS is considered both funny and acceptable

maybe take a picture of your hand in the shape of a wolf in front of your voting site and put it on twitter, that seems to be getting good results for people.
Black Phillip, Black Phillip
King of sky and land,
Black Phillip, Black Phillip
King of sea and sand.
We are ye servants,
We are ye men.
Black Phillip eats the lions
From the lions' den.
i walied into the break room at the office and said to the lady there "Hey did you hear they're having the POlitics Election today?" and she said "youre a dork." guess politics isnt cool and she wasnt impressed by my knwoledge...
[account deactivated]
Did Vermin Supreme do anything this year?
[account deactivated]