Weed? More like I'd

toyotathon posted:

toyotathon posted:

toyotathon posted:

weekend at last

i only made this post like 4 days ago wtf

been thinking lately about the name of weed ‘Ganja’ and the part in Fashion Party that’s like I’m smoking ganja weed but dog what about the janjaweed? Then I listen to Chairlift then Morningwood and then some Paul Wall and my old white person combo bar maxes out and I’m good again.

toyotathon posted:

toyotathon posted:

toyotathon posted:

toyotathon posted:

weekend at last

i made this post like 2 weeks ago wtf

s e s h
is there any other way to celebrate a Bush burning in hell than to light pieces of a bush on fire and revel in the smoke?
NO THERE IS NOT
if i had a local copy of libgen i feel like i could cancel my internet service

edit wait i do

Edited by toyotathon ()

Please send me a floppy disk of it
herb
years & years ago i made a local copy of a part of this web site that had every old school dungeons and dragons book and now it’s down forever and people are blowing up my texts for it.... fools......
Edit: live in peace

Edited by wasted ()

wasted posted:

busted

edit: i accidentally played that clip really loud on the bus

any scientists not in active study or working on green tech/fusion power in their spare time are basically cops imo

Edited by toyotathon ()

smoking weed, praying, and doing calculus; in two months time i expect to have mastered quantum mechanics
every listen to music... on weed

*reading about the butterfly effect* how the FUCK did butterflies get this powerful
how do we capture, and convince the butterflies to tell us, the secrets of creating tornadoes?
90% of monarchs have been destroyed by the amerikan civilization thru gmo crops

toyotathon posted:

got to stop the hurricanes somehow

we have always been at war with lepidoptera
the new communist calendars should extend the month of march from feb 14 to easter. all in favor of this shitty pun press plus

toyotathon posted:

thats pretty cool actually, when are they going to get to the british monarchy?

Can't do anything about liches sorry.
who named it the clitoris and not the womanhood?
Lol I think they were already calling the hymen that?
john martin is like... the john woo of painters
Wweed.
reincarnation is real, except instead of coming back as a spider, you're split into atomic constituents, and end up inside a little bit of everything. same as what happens to our breath, mixed up in the atmosphere by the wind, then inhaled by millions of different leaves, consumed by thousands of different fungi or animals, and exhaled again. or exhaled rapidly upon death by microorganisms. your next meal could contain a bit of you, from when you were a kid! actually that's nearly guaranteed!
i had a CBD infused matcha latte recently and it was nice. but then the caffeine hit me and i was an idiot for having had it with dinner
that actually sounds aweseome, maybe re-examine your whole life
john woo is like... the john martin of directors
sehb-ah-doh-ah
weed nite crew
been trying to smoke the new canadian government-sanctioned weed they have now but my hands are all fucked up and i can't open any of the childproof containers so i spent a hundred bucks on nothing