[account deactivated]
vilerat would have hated donald trump if he were alive right now so i guess he's owned.
did vilerat just become the Dolchstoss? the Dolchtstoss got me probated??
extreme goongrats to getfiscal, who now owns an unholy artifact.

tpaine posted:

Mother of Benghazi Victim: 'Special Place in Hell for People Like Hillary'

Today's Gospel reading is from Luke, chapter 16, verses 19-31:

“There was a rich woman who was dressed in pantsuits and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. At her gate was laid a CIA computer janitor, covered with dorito dust and longing to eat what fell from the imperialist's table. Even the dogs came and licked his cheesy coating.

“The time came when the nerd died and the angels carried him to Hollywood. The rich woman's career also died and was buried. In Retirement, where she was in torment, she looked up and saw Donald Trump far away, with Vilerat by his side. So she called to him, ‘Donald, have pity on me and send Vilerat to dip the tip of his finger in the media and cool my reputation, because I am in agony in this scandal.’

“But Trump replied, ‘Lady, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Vilerat wallowed in stupid things, but now he is celebrated here and you are in agony. And besides all this, between us and you a great two-party system has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’

“She answered, ‘Then I beg you, Mr President, send Vilerat to my donors, for I owe them favors. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’

“Trump replied, ‘They have Marx and the Revolutionary Science of Maoism Third Worldism; let them listen to them.’

“ ‘No, President Trump,’ she said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’

“He said to her, ‘If they do not listen to Marx and the Revolutionary Science of Maoism Third Worldism, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’ ”

having mrs trump copy michelle obama's speech is some ultra supreme, AAAA+ level liberal trolling, i'm pretty impressed

cars posted:

vilerat would have hated donald trump if he were alive right now so i guess he's owned.

Yes but do you think his politics were strong enough to hold steady even after being personally killed by hillary and barack? I know liberals and Republicans pretty cleanly split along party lines on all this Benghazi stuff but Vilerat may have been an exception, after being killed. Do any mediums post here?

People on this site do keep suggesting that the best way to change someone's politics is to send them out to get killed... We might be on to something.

drwhat posted:

having mrs trump copy michelle obama's speech is some ultra supreme, AAAA+ level liberal trolling, i'm pretty impressed

It really is because now all the liberals can tear their hair out trying to learn photoshop so they can make melania trump memes instead of talking about any of the outright nazi things republicans are now saying

Petrol posted:

drwhat posted:

It really is because now all the liberals can tear their hair out trying to learn photoshop so they can make melania trump memes instead of talking about any of the outright nazi things republicans are now saying

also there's the whole identity politics backlash because she is a lady.

what are the republicans saying??? who cares!! at least there is no plagiarism on the democratic side. you know who to vote for. now watch these dogs doing a funny thing outside the rnc. awareness is going to be off the charts

now watch this drive.
looking at it objectively you'd think the republicans at least initally would have tried to pin benghazi more on obama than clinton but it must be so frustrating to have set up all these elaborate traps for the clintons for two decades up to that point just to have them effortlessly meep meep! right through them
Eric andre crashed the alex jones rally
oXuc3M_3cs8
[account deactivated]
lmao
lmao
/pol/ is going to rule over America
We're no strangers to .gov. You know the rules, and so do I. You sent your emails back to your house, and now you're investigated by the FBI.

Keven posted:

We're no strangers to .gov. You know the rules, and so do I. You sent your emails back to your house, and now you're investigated by the FBI.

Please front page this asap

Keven posted:

Keven posted:

Please front page this asap

This.

[account deactivated]
rhizzone cannot support donald trump even ironically

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2015/07/10/15-Facts-You-Didn-t-Know-About-Donald-Trump

The Donald has never smoked cigarettes, drank alcohol or done drugs. His older brother, Fred, was an alcoholic for many years and warned Trump to avoid drinking. Fred ultimately died from his addiction.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
geert wilders and trump/pence are papering their events with posters of smiths album covers i see. i assunme morrissey would approve
well queen liked it when they used their song
Is that real, what's going on?
[account deactivated]
that happens constantly with artists and songs and non-stereotypically liberal politicians and it always turns out that the song was legally licensed and the artist is just emptily raging at the expropriation of their creative labour
[account deactivated]

drwhat posted:

that happens constantly with artists and songs and non-stereotypically liberal politicians and it always turns out that the song was legally licensed and the artist is just emptily raging at the expropriation of their creative labour

yeah

pls get the rnc nazi salute gif and post it 1000 times everywhere
ok
i just had this depressing realization that when the 4th reich starts going full swing & in public, most liberal white people won't notice the difference and still will just listen to their podcasts and post on twitter and watch vice documentaries and occasionally post online

man, this president is bad! let's vote democrat in 2018 to close down the non-whites reprocessing facilities, or at least reduce their funding. #changeididntvotefor #dontreprocess #thisiswhatdemocracylookslike

still, i obviously support the troops and their sacrifices, even though i wouldn't have wanted this war with the islamic-russia terror combine. #welcomethemhomewithlove #understanding

24 wasn't such a bad show after all, i gave it a second chance
SANGER: But we’ve had them there since 1953 and ——

TRUMP: Sure, but that doesn’t mean that there wouldn’t be something going on right now. Maybe you would have had a unified Korea. Who knows what would have happened? In the meantime, what have we done?

shriekingviolet posted:

tpaine posted:

Mother of Benghazi Victim: 'Special Place in Hell for People Like Hillary'

Today's Gospel reading is from Luke, chapter 16, verses 19-31:

“There was a rich woman who was dressed in pantsuits and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. At her gate was laid a CIA computer janitor, covered with dorito dust and longing to eat what fell from the imperialist's table. Even the dogs came and licked his cheesy coating.

“The time came when the nerd died and the angels carried him to Hollywood. The rich woman's career also died and was buried. In Retirement, where she was in torment, she looked up and saw Donald Trump far away, with Vilerat by his side. So she called to him, ‘Donald, have pity on me and send Vilerat to dip the tip of his finger in the media and cool my reputation, because I am in agony in this scandal.’

“But Trump replied, ‘Lady, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Vilerat wallowed in stupid things, but now he is celebrated here and you are in agony. And besides all this, between us and you a great two-party system has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’

“She answered, ‘Then I beg you, Mr President, send Vilerat to my donors, for I owe them favors. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’

“Trump replied, ‘They have Marx and the Revolutionary Science of Maoism Third Worldism; let them listen to them.’

“ ‘No, President Trump,’ she said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’

“He said to her, ‘If they do not listen to Marx and the Revolutionary Science of Maoism Third Worldism, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’ ”

Blessed are the fleek, for they shall inherit the girth

drwhat posted:

i just had this depressing realization that when the 4th reich starts going full swing & in public, most liberal white people won't notice the difference and still will just listen to their podcasts and post on twitter and watch vice documentaries and occasionally post online

man, this president is bad! let's vote democrat in 2018 to close down the non-whites reprocessing facilities, or at least reduce their funding. #changeididntvotefor #dontreprocess #thisiswhatdemocracylookslike

still, i obviously support the troops and their sacrifices, even though i wouldn't have wanted this war with the islamic-russia terror combine. #welcomethemhomewithlove #understanding

24 wasn't such a bad show after all, i gave it a second chance

I had the depressing realization that when WW3 starts, I'm most likely going to end up with a safe and high paying career serving honorably in the US Military

#cantlookinthemirror

Petrol posted:

Eric andre crashed the alex jones rally
oXuc3M_3cs8

AiH4oUq6Ge4

Makeshift_Swahili posted:

ok

her face as she tries to stealth it before doing the normal smile and wave