i turned on my radio one day and it was something like "--understandable and deserved response to the wholesale murder of world leaders such as Muammar Gaddafi" and like i don't have a punch line here it just made me feel all right on a bad day.
if thats what happens when u become a normie with a girlfriend and stop dytd... i choose u rhizzone.. i choose you
i was about to ask how you knew so much about me and then i was like, oh, he means current era impper.

swampman posted:

You linked Black Agenda Report a bunch of times and I was like "nah that anticommunist ultrabourg cant possibly have a good link up his gilt sleeve and there u go surprising my ass harder than a haunted massage chair... BAR is the shit and I will read the piss out of it and probably start participating very actively in its comments sections with great advice on putting food dye in the LAW and ways to be more inclusive to very wealthy software engineers..... Wtg

im glad i could help you, your posts have helped me as well

i can't bring myself to watch what i assume are embarrassing things about impper because my reptile brain fears that he'd sense me having bad thoughts about him and come to my home and personally own me
[account deactivated]
yeah
tbqh there were a number of posters on here i held in awe in old lf and the idea that there would some day be a web forum with a membership small enough that they would take the time to single me out and call me an asshole is still like, wow...

cars posted:

i can't bring myself to watch what i assume are embarrassing things about impper because my reptile brain fears that he'd sense me having bad thoughts about him and come to my home and personally own me

Pm me if anyone has genuine interest in their heart for logging on their "twitch stream" and singing the internationale as a form of intervention all like http://youtubedoubler.com/iKXO

Impper since he has stopped posting has bought several properties that he has personally renovated, gotten a real-estate license, written several books, and achieved legendary status in Hearthstone. May we all be so productive.
well my life might be a pathetic mess in comparison but at least i didn't stop posting
posting is life
if you think the impper hearthstone thing is embarrassing or incongruous or whatever then you are byob and fail.
i don't know what hearthstone is but it sounds fine. very manly.
[account deactivated]

elias posted:

if you think the impper hearthstone thing is embarrassing or incongruous or whatever then you are byob and fail.

incongruous: no
embarrassing: video game

[account deactivated]
btw is anyone interested in a minor callout thread about media collusion with the state department that the hillary emails make clear, i have some of it written but it might be too obvious and boring to everyone but me so im not sure if i should bother finishing it

aerdil posted:

btw is anyone interested in a minor callout thread about media collusion with the state department that the hillary emails make clear, i have some of it written but it might be too obvious and boring to everyone but me so im not sure if i should bother finishing it

even if you don't cover amazing new ground it's still a good topic for discussion.

aerdil posted:

it would not be boring, to me.

tpaine posted:

you're playing a video game right now.

think about it.

this post's vote counter is now a petition to add the option to kick all of your asses at omaha high-low when i reply to you.

aerdil posted:

my motto is "never stop posting" and, heck, it's served me well enough

A thing I like about trump is that he doesn't play the games of the useless decorum worshippers. If a standard republican or democrat presidential candidate was criticised by a sitting supreme court justice they'd pretend to be sad and offended and decry the loss of neutrality in our institutions. Trump just says she's nuts and should resign
[account deactivated]
neutrality and centrism basically mean the same thing: allegiance to decorum and consensus. in our society you can violate one to some extent, but not both simultaneously. you can very very politely argue against consensus, or you can be a complete asshole in defense of it.
hmm an obnoxious attention seeker appeals to goatstein. whoa
I'm better than Imper at hearthstone and my face looks better and I'm guessing I got a bigger dick but frankly that last one isn't important... But probably I do.
hm sounds legit

the new hotness in liberal outrage is that an anonymous troll on twitter threatened to twist a woman's tits off. can we keep our threats anatomically plausible please. they're not bottle caps
[account deactivated]
i hope trump refers to her as if Crooked is her first name in the debates lol
FDR endorsed his opponent and went on to win the convention during a time when only 12 of 48 states held primaries and he did it by securing the support of all the southern states beforehand
is it even true he "endorsed" his opponent?

aerdil posted:

i'm not sure, that's the first i've heard of it. i know he was the presumptive nominee but they couldn't get him past multiple ballots so they kept trying and negotiating until he won. altogether an insane reason to think bernie sanders could take the convention.

Two words Superdelegate. Cloning.

cars posted:

aerdil posted:

i'm not sure, that's the first i've heard of it. i know he was the presumptive nominee but they couldn't get him past multiple ballots so they kept trying and negotiating until he won. altogether an insane reason to think bernie sanders could take the convention.

Yeah the only sane thing for holdouts to do now is to parrot the Hillary Clinton line on Bobby Kennedy

http://www.mediaite.com/online/gotta-pander-to-em-all-hillary-clinton-has-finally-found-out-what-pokemon-go-is/

The Clinton campaign decided to get on the craze with this actual event announcement on their website. The event is literally called “Gotta Catch Em’ All” (yes, they put the apostrophe in the wrong place) and has this description:

Join us as we go to the Pokestop in Madison Park and put up a lure module, get free pokemon, & battle each other while you register voters and learn more about Sec. Hillary Clinton!!! Kids welcome!

The event is happening at 1 pm in Lakewood, Ohio, at the “Madison Park Pokestop & PokeGYM.”

Sabrina Siddiqui ✔ @SabrinaSiddiqui
Hillary Clinton: "I don't know who created Pokemon Go, but I'm trying to figure out how we get them to do Pokemon Go To The Polls!"
i'm voting for trump