drwhat posted:

- you've somehow become the acting admin of a splinter of a copy of a comedy subforum of a political discussion forum

you stupid bitch its a comedy subforum of a political discussion forum thats a splinter copy of a political discussion forum on a comedy forum

- my life is spinning out of control in every possible way and either everything will be amazing in six weeks or I'll be dead in a gutter in north london and I don't know if one is more likely than the other or if it's just a coin flip, so to deal with the anxiety I ... no just kidding I'm not successfully dealing with anything, I'm just vibrating constantly due to intense stress. where is the alcohol

drwhat posted:

- my life is spinning out of control in every possible way and either everything will be amazing in six weeks or I'll be dead in a gutter in north london and I don't know if one is more likely than the other or if it's just a coin flip, so to deal with the anxiety I ... no just kidding I'm not successfully dealing with anything, I'm just vibrating constantly due to intense stress. where is the alcohol

sorry to hear it. even though I just found out that I'm fucked at least I've got the relief of knowing. keep fightin, comrade.

shriekingviolet posted:

drwhat posted:

sorry to hear it. even though I just found out that I'm fucked at least I've got the relief of knowing. keep fightin, comrade.

yeah it really is the not knowing and the zero control that makes it bad. like... will I have a relationship still? will the job happen? will I have more than zero dollars by then? will someone just stab me in the chest? are aliens real? big, unanswerable questions whose answers will be determined by factors that have nothing to do with me but will change my entire life

fuck

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

drwhat posted:

shriekingviolet posted:

drwhat posted:

yeah it really is the not knowing and the zero control that makes it bad. like... will I have a relationship still? will the job happen? will I have more than zero dollars by then? will someone just stab me in the chest? are aliens real? big, unanswerable questions whose answers will be determined by factors that have nothing to do with me but will change my entire life

fuck

the trick is... nope I got nothin, there is only pain

rhizdolences to all above, rhizdolences to all below

(AED 2250 =~ 612 USD)

this shit makes me so angry and nauseous at the same time and people are sharing it on whatever social media like it's fucking cool!!!!!1111

shit!!!111 aughghghrhgrrggrgr
are you moving to london dr cat?

xipe posted:

are you moving to london dr cat?

yeah i was just there for 10 days and now i'm gonna be there permanently one month from now. i am alternately filled with hope and dread

Dread is a perfectly rational response to realizing you're being exiled to the homeland of a "people" generally described as the rudest and least attractive nationality on earth, a vile, inbred tribe of genocidal vermin who literally still believe in kings and queens.
bad luck m8, dont forget to join the cpgb-ml
London is cool if u get paid enough
n other breaking news whole world pretty cool if ur rich

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

yeah but the thing is everyone knows this, too, including the people enjoying themselves who have money, so this disgusting class pretentiousness feels pervasive (or maybe it's just the people i've met so far)

and i grew up completely working class so i don't really know how to interact with higher class people without constantly thinking about what a poison on the earth they are as they discuss their tennis and trips to the alps and middle management. if i can find some people i don't immediately wish would get pushed out of a plane then maybe it'll be alright

You can pretty much make a snap judgement of brits if your familiar with our dumb accents. If someone sounds like they're a posh tosser, odds are they are a posh tosser and not worth talking to. That and asking people about the MIGRANT CRISIS helps identify idiots.

Also if your feeling blue go up to highgate to marx's grave, but dont pay those fuckers on the gate, you can just climb in over the railings like the graveyard sexhavers do

drwhat posted:

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

yeah but the thing is everyone knows this, too, including the people enjoying themselves who have money, so this disgusting class pretentiousness feels pervasive (or maybe it's just the people i've met so far)

and i grew up completely working class so i don't really know how to interact with higher class people without constantly thinking about what a poison on the earth they are as they discuss their tennis and trips to the alps and middle management. if i can find some people i don't immediately wish would get pushed out of a plane then maybe it'll be alright

join an org

cat has cancer

shriekingviolet posted:

cat has cancer

[account deactivated]

shriekingviolet posted:

cat has cancer

it's not a bug, it's a feature

yeah that cat is at least 20 years old so, definitely past the warranty.
my reason is a dull hunger always nagging at me, especially the thought that I can be doing more

Edited by animedad ()

12 new users have registered in the last 30 days :cheers:

Edited by animedad ()

How do I get imgr links to work in img

animedad posted:

https://imgur.com/a/MFjRk

the url in your img post goes to an album that happens to only have one pic in it.

Right click the pic there and copy image address and then you can embed it, or just re-upload it

drwhat posted:

yeah i was just there for 10 days and now i'm gonna be there permanently one month from now. i am alternately filled with hope and dread

be sure to run side to side across the country repeatedly until you bump into sam kriss frogger style

zizekdeadkenseinfeldfrogger.APNG
Drwhat can u mail me some meow meow
hello. hi. i am a new poster and a bartender IRL (in real life). there is no better reason to DYTD than knowing you have made a career out of mollifying the working class's revolutionary potential through the neighborhood pub. thank you for your time and thank you for Jim Beam.
Do u work at hard rock cafe?
[account deactivated]

zauberfart posted:

hello. hi. i am a new poster and a bartender IRL (in real life). there is no better reason to DYTD than knowing you have made a career out of mollifying the working class's revolutionary potential through the neighborhood pub. thank you for your time and thank you for Jim Beam.

hi a new poster, I'm dad. welcome to tHE rHizzonE. We always appreciate the viewpoints of well learned persons, and a professional in the field is a welcome addition to the staff and guests of DYTD.

MarxUltor posted:

animedad posted:

https://imgur.com/a/MFjRk

the url in your img post goes to an album that happens to only have one pic in it.

Right click the pic there and copy image address and then you can embed it, or just re-upload it

thank you

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

Drwhat can u mail me some meow meow

whatever this is sure

*makes george costanza shrug face and pours meow mix into envelope marked AMERICA*

p.s. i did it and i'm now here, in "the developed world's most unequal city". drink time
[account deactivated]