i bet the bedroom scene is crazy hot

e: slashfic snipe
My fav restaurant growing up in Austin was run by falun gong people and they had posters up and a thing in the actual menu about the organ harvesting
forced organ harvesting seems like a good idea. what, after you shoot those dudes in the head you're just going to dump their organs in the ground for the grubs? i thought you supported recycling
I don't support recycling. Penn Jillette motherfucker!
Excuse me waiter are the harvested falun gong organs made without BGH? do they contain any gluten? thank you

ilmdge posted:

oh my god

i might watch and review this for the rhizzone.

I hope the dude in the front is from the dprk
Time to win the cold ward all over again on the big screen baby! Chris pratt youre our all american evangelical hero. Take out the russian bear with the USA straight muscle jock.

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

I hope the dude in the front is from the dprk

wiki says each hero is from a different nationality in the USSR. and that character's name is "Khan", so im gonna guess he's a representative of mongolia? the bear guy is presumably russia. no idea who the other two are but presumably one is ukraine (probably the girl cuz she's blonde and has water-based powers) and i guess kazakhstan would be the other obvious choice?

EDIT: or maybe the guy in front is kazakh and there's two russians (earth elemental guy and bear guy?)

Edited by angelbutt_dollface ()

Clockwise from the bear: Abkhazia, Crimea, Kuril Islands, South Ossetia

im your posting daddy
We Been Had Daddy Holes, twitter
my college had the falun gong paper. it was normal 2/3 of the time and then 1/3 of the stories were about the chinese government vs falun gong heroes.

angelbutt_dollface posted:

lol the english dub refers to the "former soviet union." are they gonna take all the ussr stuff out of the western release?

Guyovich posted:

lol the english dub refers to the "former soviet union." are they gonna take all the ussr stuff out of the western release?

surely the people would be outraged at this transgression against our hallowed western pluralism,

Guyovich posted:

Guyovich posted:

well yeah i think its set in present day moscow but the heroes were created during the soviet era and were in hiding in the intervening time? that's how ive been interpreting it

wait so this isn't going to be a communist movie??? wow so f*ed up. i really thought this was our chance
i mean, the bad guy sounds like an technocratic oligarch, and they're literally relics of the soviet era called out of retirement/marginalization because they're the only ones who can save russia from such a threat... its doesnt sound anti-communist. other than the, like, entire blockbuster format
sorry im just being pessimistic this movie actually sounds dope
anyone know where to get those venezuela flag tracksuits that chavez and maduro wore?
communist etsy is lit af
Maybe this disney presents marvel comics movie will be pro communist and not a heap of shit?? Thats sarcasm btw but i dont mean it in a mean way. I just dont like marvel or disney du to my biases.

i may need a... Trollership
obviously the Communism Content of this one movie doesn't really matter much it would just be funny to see people talking about "the russian federation" with big-assed hammers and sickles behind them
so apparently they do represent the four elements of russia - earth, water, wind and bear - as well as four nationalities of the soviet union - armenia, ukraine, kazakhstan, and russia. i dunno where i got mongolia from. i forgot that it was never formally a part of the USSR. armenia presumably gets included because the director of the film is armenian
Woah hold on I thought this cute bad special effects movie Russian (well known for their movies) film about a genre I don't even like was going to be really good actually because it was going to sort of ape an ideology I also sort of ape but if it doesn't say Soviet Union then I think it's bad art.
Huh?
0_o Buh?
look, friendo, there's only one ideology i ape: harambunism

[account deactivated]

that isnt the quote. nice fail

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

that isnt the quote. nice fail

true. harambe's mother tongue wasn't english, for one thing