come to nashville, it sucks but ill buy u some beers tho
stood in line for an hour & a half to cast a blank ballot. will be at work thurs so won't be free to throw rocks at presidential debate. rough week
[account deactivated]
I don’t mind suck ass jobs, I just want to move out of this strip development hellhole built entirely for SUV owning labor aristocrats. Had to move here temporarily for personal reasons.
France doesn't sound bad going to need to learn french though. Honestly I'd rather work in a hospital in cuba than france.

Populares posted:

France doesn't sound bad

it does

dimashq posted:

I would probably use trump bucks on rent or to pay rent in between jobs because I want to quit my job and leave to go to another city that doesn’t suck.

sometimes this is a good idea and good luck.

dimashq posted:

I don’t mind suck ass jobs, I just want to move out of this strip development hellhole built entirely for SUV owning labor aristocrats. Had to move here temporarily for personal reasons.

yeah don’t listen too much to other people’s depression posts.

For real though I moved cities and it worked out great. Now if I had stayed back and endured the virus in my hometown.. THOSE would be prodigal depression posts

cars posted:

dimashq posted:

yeah don’t listen too much to other people’s depression posts.

I understand their posts, it was rather that my situation isn’t “i need something new” but that I wanna get back to my neck of the woods. I’m definitely the type otherwise to get depressed by moving somewhere far away.

I moved back to where I grew up a little while ago and it was one of the most rewarding things I've ever done. ganbatte
i want to move because this bike commute sucks, it's either hot as hell or cold as hell
negging my supervisor by writing rubbish like: "the ongoing reduction of the pedagogical episteme to techne justified in pseudo-scientific terms can be understood quite easily as both a result of and essential to the doxa which perforce transformed academic causistry and proof-text sophism into a social science all of its own. LEts unpack this" then backing it up with exactly 69 references neither of us have read
i got hit by a scooter at work as a delivery boy two weeks ago and now i don't really want to go back to work. i wasn't really injured and i got my bike repairs paid for by the dumbass who hit me, but i've lost all motivation for it. i guess i'll go back on monday if i get some warmer clothes for it

not everything sucks though, a guy a few streets away sold me this 70s blaupunkt portable tv that looks like its only just been taken out of the box. it broke after 3 or 4 hours but after getting all the service manual and doing some tests turns out its just the flyback diode. so on wednesday i should have it up and running
i'm glad i have hobbies to balance out my brain problems and bad job otherwise i'd probably be alcoholic
[account deactivated]
Just found out the Death tarot card really does mean you're going to die... real eyes realize real lies.
eating a honeycrisp apple that tastes like herp water
im a freak on top of being a schizo so my delusions arent even normal, its stuff like xi rearranged the taco bell menu to test forced vegetarianism on amerikans or whatever. i think this would be a good thing btw
[account deactivated]
My wife wants us to move to the country somewhere because she has this romantic vision of living in like a simple trailer looking up at a pristine mountain and scenery like a Bierstadt painting but I have a pretty good job so I'm not so sure, plus I suspect everyone in Wyoming or wherever is extremely dedicated to their white settlerism, but as it stands one of our regular commutes involves driving past the Pentagon and that does psychic harm to me every single time we pass by like I'm being blasted by one of those make believe microwave guns that are giving CIA agents make believe headaches, so I guess I could be persuaded.

second_axiom posted:

rearranged the taco bell menu to test forced vegetarianism on amerikans or whatever. i think this would be a good thing btw

by removing the potatoes..??

ilmdge posted:

My wife wants us to move to the country somewhere because she has this romantic vision of living in like a simple trailer looking up at a pristine mountain and scenery like a Bierstadt painting but I have a pretty good job so I'm not so sure, plus I suspect everyone in Wyoming or wherever is extremely dedicated to their white settlerism, but as it stands one of our regular commutes involves driving past the Pentagon and that does psychic harm to me every single time we pass by like I'm being blasted by one of those make believe microwave guns that are giving CIA agents make believe headaches, so I guess I could be persuaded.

i grew up in northern virginia (centreville). left in 1995 for the west coast and, even though I almost immediately became homeless, looking back it was probably the best decision i ever made

i can't even imagine what traffic there is like now, that had a lot to do with why i never wanted to own a car ever again

moving out to the country sounds real alluring until you consider practical concerns like you got to drive half an hour to get to a walmart, which is the only grocery store in the county; the hospital is three hours away; and the library sucks
I'm finally in the stage of my life I used to post jokes about where I'm a successful dude coming from a well-off upbringing, now married and working a white collar 9-5, and also a revolutionary Marxist Leninist.

ilmdge posted:

Yes you stupid fuck. All this Marx/Stalin/Mao shit I do is pretty much contained to the rhizzone. As of right now I am a closet case. Do you seriously envision every leftist as a shreiking tumblr anime teenager? I am a grown man who works in industry, has a mortgage, and is trying to feel out his Marxism in the back corners of the internet. Go fuck yourself

(This is nwordstomper58 style riff on a badgame post)

Khrushchev says to Zhou Enlai, "The difference between the Soviet Union and China is that I rose to power from the peasant class, whereas you came from the privileged Mandarin class." Zhou replies, "True. But there is this similarity. Each of us is a traitor to his class."

my sleep disorder has got me awake from 2am-6pm and its giving me bubble guts. i got the tv working now though so that's good
Just drink yourself to sleep.
i know im being fucked with and we are all havin a bit of fun or whatevr but how do i curtail the chronic schizophrenia here.. how do i get help lol
for real this time
Do you still have that Stalinist psychoanalyst?

dimashq posted:

Do you still have that Stalinist psychoanalyst?

i have a new analyst now who i speak to twice a week.. we are just getting started though and trying to ease him into this shit so i can talk openly about it is gonna be a fucking task in itself

if you wanna know what happened with that other dude we started getting in insane fucking screaming matches after i got in a fight with one of his trot friends on fb and he decided i was a 'sociopath' and an 'internet troll' and a 'fake marxist who only cared about looking smart online' and so on and so forth, our sessions frequently ended with me in tears cause hed scream at me so bad and wouldnt let me even speak so i went total sicko mode one last time and decided to sever

second_axiom posted:

if you wanna know what happened with that other dude we started getting in insane fucking screaming matches after i got in a fight with one of his trot friends on fb and he decided i was a 'sociopath' and an 'internet troll' and a 'fake marxist who only cared about looking smart online' and so on and so forth, our sessions frequently ended with me in tears cause hed scream at me so bad and wouldnt let me even speak so i went total sicko mode one last time and decided to sever

Oh ok

Normal
[account deactivated]
You probably would gain a different perspective on health issues once hypervitaminosis D began filling your kidneys with calcemic boulders

second_axiom posted:

damn that sounds really unprofessional. I hope your new person is a little more mainstream. It's cliche but diet and excersize, reducing drug intake, steadily building daily routines have all helped me to feel better in my life. If you backslide or slip up, don't use it as an excuse to blow everything back to zero.

hope that helps

dizastar posted:

i told you ... eat fermented foods, take 10000iu vitamin d every morning and do some yoga n tai chi........ this exact program will make you realize mental disorders are nothing but make believes, trust me

the "just eat a burger" post

dizastar posted:

i told you ... eat fermented foods, take 10000iu vitamin d every morning and do some yoga n tai chi........ this exact program will make you realize mental disorders are nothing but make believes, trust me