[account deactivated]
you say that now, but when 19 disciples of war, magic, the hand, and land hijack planes and crash them into trump tower you will be eating crow

dizastar posted:

instead of spending that money into an activity that could benefit more to his social wellbeing

im in a weekly discussion group over zoom run by my social work agency for schizophrenics now. dont worry about it.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
if there was ever a period of time when video games are a better form of socialization than a sports club or art class it would be in the middle of a pandemic when the art classes are all over zoom and the gyms are closed
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
video games are for children, as is the wu-tang

Edited by solidar ()

use your next stimulus check to buy some home gym equipment and/or guns, you'll be able to infiltrate into those social circles pretty easily when the time comes and they will have benefits outside of those circles
[account deactivated]
ok well. i feel like i'm watching my parents fight over me except its posters on this particular web forum of all places and it's very very weird. i'm going to go back to reading this paper on applications of poisson distributions to carrying out timing attacks and installing dlls in my wine prefix so i can get death end re;quest to work maybe. cheers

toyot posted:

i still haven't cashed that trump check... it got wedged between books and i found it 2 days ago, now it's taunting me.. apologies for being gauche or annoying, to anyone who'd have missed a meal w/o it, that 1200 doesn't feel like it belongs to me. virtually zero interest in helping stimulate the national economy

cash it so the money doesn't go to, like, lockheed martin, or give it away in chunks to random indigents

Give me money, I will take any money.
as a true marxist, I take out credit cards with huge available balances by lying about my income, donate it to h*m*s, then file bankruptcy every couple years to repeat the cycle.

pogfan1996 posted:

as a true marxist, I take out credit cards with huge available balances by lying about my income, donate it to h*m*s, then file bankruptcy every couple years to repeat the cycle.

at last, actual praxis

pogfan1996 posted:

you say that now, but when 19 disciples of war, magic, the hand, and land hijack planes and crash them into trump tower you will be eating crow

this post is really fucking funny to me as well

This is what I made with my trump bucks, with a couple hundred left over for ammo.
sick
damn i didnt know wheelbarrows were that expensive in the united snakes

sovnarkoman posted:

damn i didnt know wheelbarrows were that expensive in the united snakes

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

toyot posted:

dimashq posted:

Give me money, I will take any money.

you can have it but you have to 1) build something difficult and new from parts with it. or 2) use it to help romance someone you've had feelings for, for a long time. or 3) take 1 night class at the local state or junior college. 3 simple rules for dating my dollars

4) have a really nice pair of pants you want to buy

[account deactivated]
idk if its a good idea to be posting the guns u own on the continuity MTW forum,
Couple of my best comrades put together 4 of these bad boys, might test them out later

It's okay I'm a cop.
planning for my next aristo-check

the banner is from soviet ukraine not soviet russia going to report this seller for deceiving customers
[account deactivated]
I would probably use trump bucks on rent or to pay rent in between jobs because I want to quit my job and leave to go to another city that doesn’t suck.

toyot posted:

i still haven't cashed that trump check... it got wedged between books and i found it 2 days ago, now it's taunting me.. apologies for being gauche or annoying, to anyone who'd have missed a meal w/o it, that 1200 doesn't feel like it belongs to me. virtually zero interest in helping stimulate the national economy

the trumpbux was issued as an advance tax refund for this year, so it actually does belong specifically to you and taking it back is like personally robbing the Troops, who stole it from you.

I delayed filing my taxes to guarantee a paper check with trumps name on it so I could do a mobile deposit and keep it as a souvenir.

the IRS still sent you a letter with trump's signature if you direct deposited because fuck if he wasn't obviously going to make damn sure you knew it was from his benevolence

dimashq posted:

I would probably use trump bucks on rent or to pay rent in between jobs because I want to quit my job and leave to go to another city that doesn’t suck.

where are you going to find one of those

You said: “I’ll go to another country, go to another shore,
find another city better than this one.
Whatever I try to do is fated to turn out wrong
and my heart lies buried like something dead.
How long can I let my mind moulder in this place?
Wherever I turn, wherever I look,
I see the black ruins of my life, here,
where I’ve spent so many years, wasted them, destroyed them totally.”

You won’t find a new country, won’t find another shore.
This city will always pursue you.
You’ll walk the same streets, grow old
in the same neighborhoods, turn gray in these same houses.
You’ll always end up in this city. Don’t hope for things elsewhere:
there’s no ship for you, there’s no road.
Now that you’ve wasted your life here, in this small corner,
you’ve destroyed it everywhere in the world.