[account deactivated]
Whoa you were Urbandale this whole time?

Sucks about being 'soft-kicked'
tfw you recruited everyone in the SC and they all agree youve been fucking up
How did you fuck up?
[account deactivated]
i am perfectly capable of "handling" a gif of "yoda raping luke skywalker" tpaine, i just would rather not, because its gross

e: also sorry to hear that urbanbeige, i hope things work out for you

Edited by tears ()

constant breaks of dem cen basically, concluding with taking a smoke break while people who i think were party members arguing with national leadership in the middle of the resolution portion of PCoR. it was read as a walkout instead of sticking by nationals side, which is fair imo since thats what happened, regardless of my intent+personal anxiety during the situation.

Edited by JohnBeige ()

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
you should go to bed tpaine, it must me late over there
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
oh were still doing rape jokes here? cool.

NOT
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
please go to bed uncle tpaine
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
my issue was actually you saying you must rape another poster, a real person(as far as we know. no offense tears). you constantly talking about bullshit is sorta expected and tolerated by most of the forum it seems? but anyway feel free to continue your persecution complex

JohnBeige posted:

constant breaks of dem cen basically, concluding with taking a smoke break while people who i think were party members arguing with national leadership in the middle of the resolution portion of PCoR. it was read as a walkout instead of sticking by nationals side, which is fair imo since thats what happened, regardless of my intent+personal anxiety during the situation.

i'm sorry to hear this mate

kicked outta the party youd worked in for 6 years for smoking cigarettes at an event u had to beg people on the internet for cash to go to is pretty wild
wait you've been ostracized for taking a smoke break in a stressful meeting. how fragile and histrionic does one have to be for that to be read as a grandiose unforgivable insult. like high school clique levels of insecurity.
*crosses the entire continent at own expense to attend party conference*

sorry for your loss comrade :/
thats really shitty. if youd like to move to utah mr. dale my local cant bring in enough apprentices.

taking a smoke break being construed as a violation of democratic centralism is ludicrous though. youre better off outside that horseshit