Punished Eric is channeling Bill Hicks near the end there.
Unboxing Laura Palmer Wrapped in Plastic Funko POP! Figure
watching this docu after hearing that monbiot got really salty over it lol

aside from the overpopulation shit and bits of weird philosophizing and boomer taste in music it s alright
every day I take time to grow closer to Hololive

cars posted:

every day I take time to grow closer to Hololive stalin

was watching a youtube channel, some kid w/ a whiteboard, on classical mechanics, hamiltonians and poisson brackets, and as the videos went on, he began to lose it, things like, pascal's triangle demonstrates the illuminati. destroyed by madness starving hysterical. stay healthy everyone :(
im going to watch goke body snatcher from hell
david cronenberg is my favorite director
watched Relic, it's extremely good. dementia runs in my family (as evidenced by my posts) and it really hit home
some guy made this whole thing for free. the theme song alone is a work of art

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/761671

-snip-changed my mind in the light of day-

also, warning; apparently the homemade-anime-frot-site mightn't be on the up and up vis. redirects and stuff which ultimately only robs them of views which is pretty fitting considering

Edited by devscoots ()

devscoots posted:

made me think of a prolific avi with anime eyes. hope theyre doing ok. less gabapentin more a'sleepin('in)

that link made me pass out from frustration

devscoots posted:

this person will have a pilot aired on adult swim within 12 months

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22jl11
Today someone sent me a link to a video about a taser shotgun made for united $naKKKe$ pigs in partnership with mossberg. pretty much just a urine-colored mossberg 500 that could only fire special ammunition designed for it, a rifled version of the taser ammunition they also offered for sale for "tactical" police shotguns. Either cartridge held a battery in a barbed shell that stabbed your little brother, grandmother, etc. with four prongs when the pig shot them, then popped apart into two pieces connected by wires. Six sharp spines popped out on the piece that swung loose. the impact was supposed to whip that second piece around on the wires fast enough that the spines would impale some other part of the victim's body and complete the circuit, and they'd get electrocuted. if that didn't work and the victim tried to pull the projectile out of their body, one of the connecting wires was completely bare so they'd get electrocuted that way too. The taser shotgun's other big feature was a clamp on the grip to mount a real taser under the barrel, because the shotgun & ammunition were only designed to operate within a limited min/maximum range.

Each round cost one hundred and twenty five US dollars by itself, and the guy hosting the video is of the opinion that his country's pigs are scrupulously frugal about their yearly anti-demos weapons stockpiling (his example target's a menacing figure threatening the shotgun-toting oinker with "a rock" from over 35 feet away), so that's why they didn't adopt the piss electro shotgun. More realistically, pigs didn't want it because tasers are generally used by cops as on-the-spot extralegal punishment against someone their fellow cops have already slammed face-down onto the street, and that makes a shotgun version superfluous & bad optics. Since the pig "riot control" strategy is usually to fill a quota of desultory arrests, then attack anyone in the territory the pig street gang claims for its own with an overpriced collection of armored vehicles, clubs, grenade rounds and bullets, immobilizing someone 90 feet away, for ~20 seconds tops, didn't pepper any bacon.

anyway there's a little metal ridge around the breech face to prevent the weapon from firing lethal ammunition, not planned by the designers & added so cops couldn't chain-sue them when they "accidentally" filled some drunk freshman with 00 buckshot. that means the taser shotgun is not considered a "real" firearm under zany $naKKKe$ gun laws, and you can find them all over the place online since no pig ever asked for one for Christmas.