[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

we don't disagree about minutiae

its all greek to me

Lykourgos can we get an ETA on your Patreon, would love to make things happen.
i hope one day to smoke weed with roseweird and then be imprisoned for it by grumblefish. the ideal lf vacation.
its ninja now

Barbarossa posted:

deadken posted:

justin bieber and one direction are legit good & 10x better than anything you posted itt. catchy tunes, good hooks, danceable rhythms, overall high levels of production quality, lyrics relevant to everyday experience. the only reason to dislike justin bieber is because you're so insecure you feel a desperate need to draw an invidious distinction between yourself and a teenage girl. tpaine is a misanthrope because he is too broken to understand the wisdom of the masses

lol ok deadken thanks for telling us what a 15 year old girl could, very insightful.
how do you feel about hair scrunchies? Isn't kyle cute????

a 15 year old girl could also tell you about basic algebra or whatever apparently some people in this forum still need to be told

tpaine posted:

a youtube of a song by people who are trying to make an actual worthwhile statement, a work of art

ahahahahahaha lmao

deadken posted:

*20 minutes of deranged fairground music* long haired sissy dude: "the flowers grow by the bank of the river and the trees are all very nice also" *frontman shambles around the stage brandishing a tambourine for the song's eighteenth grating fiddly guitar solo* "give peace a chance" *fat bassist dies of a heart attack*

tpaine: "this is excellent. this is extremely good, and has Meaning"

justin bieber??? i can't believe you think that shitty culture industry bullshit is good *posts 2000 youtubes of shitty culture industry bullshit*
[account deactivated]
dexy's midnight runners aren't art lol
i know you have for entirely inexplicable reasons built your entire self-image around the terrible music you enjoy but the fact is that almost all of it is disposable utilitarian trash of roughly equivalent artistic value to justin bieber and far less social relevance than one of lil ugly mane's farts sampled and looped over some generic 808s. leave your shack and go look at some paintings or something

Gibbonstrength posted:

Lykourgos can we get an ETA on your Patreon, would love to make things happen.

With some assistance, I should be able to set one up. Let me know if anyone's interested, I have some other important and relevant articles in the works. Just hoping this one is well received and makes it to the front page (the ultimate sign of Internet success). 8)

What is Trotskyism
Why isn't there a Mali thread
And now, tHE rHizzonE's ultimate question:
Justin Bieber or Dexys Midnight Runners?
thought this thread delivered with plato and the bible but the guy who constantly posts about having sex criticising someone else's self image, damn
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
lmao
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]