A heartfelt "thanks" to all the mothers here at the Rhizzone. I'm sure some of the lurkers have children, and one of my life principles has always been "it's all for the lurkers".
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

yeah thanks. for perpetuating this garbage species. next time have a little self-respect and don't let some pair of balls with eyes put his shitty dna inside of you. we should replace this holiday with non-mother's day, because any woman who goes to the grave childless is someone we should be worshiping.

see you retarded fuckers in another whenever. i hope you all choke.

but seriously t-paine

getfiscal posted:

tpaine posted:

yeah thanks. for perpetuating this garbage species. next time have a little self-respect and don't let some pair of balls with eyes put his shitty dna inside of you. we should replace this holiday with non-mother's day, because any woman who goes to the grave childless is someone we should be worshiping.

yo

tpaine posted:

i miss when half of LF were "fuck this dead gay earth" posts

i want to be a mom so bad
[account deactivated]
hm i kind of resent my mother

futurewidow posted:

hm i kind of resent my mother

hmm. clarification might be in order: this thread applauds rhizzone posters that are mothers, not the mothers of rhizzone posters. unless there is a rhizzone poster that is a mother that is the guardian of another rhizzone poster. i suppose that's possible. in any case, i think we can all agree that our mothers are partially responsible for the debacle of our collective lives, and that we should probably decide how we celebrate their gift of life on an individual basis.

hey tpaine i saw yes live at the royal albert hall with my dad. hahahahahaha i can't believe you actually like that shit lmao what the fuck lol

(sorry for posting dadchat in mom thread)
*20 minutes of deranged fairground music* long haired sissy dude: "the flowers grow by the bank of the river and the trees are all very nice also" *frontman shambles around the stage brandishing a tambourine for the song's eighteenth grating fiddly guitar solo* "give peace a chance" *fat bassist dies of a heart attack*

tpaine: "this is excellent. this is extremely good, and has Meaning"

deadken posted:

*20 minutes of deranged fairground music* long haired sissy dude: "the flowers grow by the bank of the river and the trees are all very nice also" *frontman shambles around the stage brandishing a tambourine for the song's eighteenth grating fiddly guitar solo* "give peace a chance" *fat bassist dies of a heart attack*

tpaine: "this is excellent. this is extremely good, and has Meaning"

yeah fucking tpaine alway posting Yes concert footage from the last six months.. you realize that Yes released their first album in august 1969?

great singer? lol, somehow, i doubt it... does she even have vocal cords?

Tpaine is the unhappiest soul on this earth
[account deactivated]
what are you going to name your kids conec
You should pick some names from the list below, I know I will:
Tom
Clarence
Donald
Marjorie
Joel
Khammy
[account deactivated]
no, i mean what would you name your kids now; not what would you name them if you lived in the 14th century
all children should be named marx, engels, stalin, mao
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

jesus

roseweird posted:

hey clarnece i missed u

hey name your crotch dropping marjoe or hazel motes or idiot fuckre

tpaine posted:

Now bear my arctic blast

name it sir fluffington cadwey augustin III
[account deactivated]
you can do better than ezra
i used to come up wit baby names all the time for my fiancee and shed like entertain them while secretly knowing she was never gonna marry me. but, for a boy i was thinking robert, and for girls i was thinking maybe esmé or colette (for nicolette but we dont call her that)
my mum is in cuba with my dad, the lucky devils
i like old namesfor boys:
roscoe, jeb, jonah, hiram, silas

and plant names for girls:
rosemary, fern, lily, ivy, daisy, etc
this is really corny
[account deactivated]
im gonna name my kid lil tom
tomlette
lol
im thinking either jotaro, gohan, ranma or trunks for a boy and usagi, ranma, ritsu or haruhi for a girl