gyrofry posted:

you just lol'd. omg paradox

[account deactivated]
I m lolling at all you kittens. A petty shimbo. Twelve knickers. Zero stars. Bye-bye.
t-paine is apparently a grown ass-man still upset by the existence of disposable pop music for teenagers because it lacks 'artistry' lol
[account deactivated]
justin bieber and one direction are legit good & 10x better than anything you posted itt. catchy tunes, good hooks, danceable rhythms, overall high levels of production quality, lyrics relevant to everyday experience. the only reason to dislike justin bieber is because you're so insecure you feel a desperate need to draw an invidious distinction between yourself and a teenage girl. tpaine is a misanthrope because he is too broken to understand the wisdom of the masses
i saw that yes band you like play live, and they were Much worse than justin bieber, who is good & cool & handsome
ok deadken, fun is fun, but don't tell us that tpaine isn't fond of teenage girls.
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

ok deadken, fun is fun, but don't tell us that tpaine isn't fond of teenage girls.

tbh i dont think tpaine's ever expressed any sexual interest in anything whatsoever. is he straight? gay? just defeated by the world & pummelled into asexuality? animals maybe? you can't actually have sex with a youtube video surely? who knows

why do we post here. clearly we all hate each other
[account deactivated]
i'm not trolling bieber owns
[account deactivated]
bieber is an antilabour reactionary whose only possible redemption would come in the form of some sort of suicide bombing targeting a gathering of high power representatives of culture industry. shameful disgrace
jon anderson spreads the good word of the divine science of MLM everywhere he goes and has organized countless anticolonial uprisings in se asia
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
why weould you voluntarily look at that image xpost
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
thank u roseweird u are a friend & an ally
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

that comic is confusing bc beatles and led zeppelin actually do sound alike but both sound very different from club music which is almost always better than either one

the beatles had their moments i guess. club music and led zeppelin both serve their purpose well but for club music it's helping grown adults have one night stands and for led zeppelin it's helping jimmy page have sex with a 14 year old child

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

kevin rowland is the lead singer of dexy's midnight runners, a group who made good music so i'm sure you wouldn't have ever heard of them and also i'm sure deadken and emeonoalnognorngi dislike them. she sounds comically a little bit like him, but can't sing anywhere near as well or write in his league

lmao i found tpaines book

dexy's midnight runners, a group who made good music so i'm sure you wouldn't have ever heard of them
[account deactivated]
lmao no i have never heard of the world-famous pop band behind come on eileen, how do u discover all this fascinating esoterica
remember vaporwave? remember the 90s?
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

chickeon posted:

why weould you voluntarily look at that image xpost

i read all of deadken's posts

me too but that reddit trash turns your brain to nasty mush and makes me nauseous just to sscroll p ast

[account deactivated]
if ur gonna be an insufferable autist music snob at least pick a band that wasn't literally the justin bieber of its day