[account deactivated]
whats ur beef with the biebs tpaine
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

lykourgos be honest do you bother to read any plato other than laws. its an important text. but..

Of course I do. There are dialogues that I haven't read in years, but I return to a few of them just as frequently as I do the Laws. I think the last dialogue I read was Ion, I always liked that one.

You people are why i upvote lykourgous.

deadken posted:

getfiscal posted:

ok deadken, fun is fun, but don't tell us that tpaine isn't fond of teenage girls.

tbh i dont think tpaine's ever expressed any sexual interest in anything whatsoever. is he straight? gay? just defeated by the world & pummelled into asexuality? animals maybe? you can't actually have sex with a youtube video surely? who knows

he's gay as a tangerine, i've seen him reveal.

tpaine posted:

i don't know anything about this band you're discussing, i was busy serving my country in a little thing you might have heard of it it was called WORLD WAR ONE

tuppins stealin redlettermedia jokes, a shameful steal

[account deactivated]
when i was a younger man, in my 60s
döpplepost
nice posts everyone please keep it up
[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

justin bieber and one direction are legit good & 10x better than anything you posted itt. catchy tunes, good hooks, danceable rhythms, overall high levels of production quality, lyrics relevant to everyday experience. the only reason to dislike justin bieber is because you're so insecure you feel a desperate need to draw an invidious distinction between yourself and a teenage girl. tpaine is a misanthrope because he is too broken to understand the wisdom of the masses

lol ok deadken thanks for telling us what a 15 year old girl could, very insightful.
how do you feel about hair scrunchies? Isn't kyle cute????

Barbarossa posted:

Isn't kyle cute????

ahrm. ahem.

And still noone mentions Credence or Elvis in this turd maelstrom, what a fuckin joke. Here's my song to you Rhizzoners, I'm dreaming that you can redeem your souls and fly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afikgzp_bpE

This is the song If I Can Dream by Elvis Presley. It is an elegant and beautiful song. This song is for entertainment purposes only.

"If I Can Dream"

There must be lights burning brighter somewhere
Got to be birds flying higher in a sky more blue
If I can dream of a better land
Where all my brothers walk hand in hand
Tell me why, oh why, oh why can't my dream come true

There must be peace and understanding sometime
Strong winds of promise that will blow away
All the doubt and fear
If I can dream of a warmer sun
Where hope keeps shining on everyone
Tell me why, oh why, oh why won't that sun appear

We're lost in a cloud
With too much rain
We're trapped in a world
That's troubled with pain
But as long as a man
Has the strength to dream
He can redeem his soul and fly

Deep in my heart there's a trembling question
Still I am sure that the answer gonna come somehow
Out there in the dark, there's a beckoning candle
And while I can think, while I can talk
While I can stand, while I can walk
While I can dream, please let my dream
Come true, right now
Let it come true right now
Oh yeah

Barbarossa posted:

Isn't kyle cute????

confirmed

[account deactivated]
music is divisive and manipulates its listeners, implanting ouroboros loops of tautological drive and delight in their vulnerable minds, until they end up like tpaine. this is why the prophet declared it haram
realtalk beethoven's 6th is better than prozac
jeffery always got the hilarious pix
personally i enjoy both roseweird and lykourgos's ludicrous takes on the world and wish theyd have friendly debates about pointless classic minutiae rather than all of these endlessly boring flamewars
obviously monarchism and a refusal to engage with any philosophy that emerged after pederasty went out of style is as ridiculous as longing for all men to decide one day to catapult themselves into space. who gives a shit. the only thing that really unifies this forum is a petulant refusal to make peace with the current global status quo and a belief that its moral and economic framework is bound to collapse. id like to think nobody here is of that twitter activist bent that believes if enough people type the right words onto the internet were going to sort this shit out. so maybe relax.
[account deactivated]
to be fair you do post a lot of youtubes i dont click on. but its all worth it for the manic sprees of fat jokes
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
thankfully i have the best taste in music in recorded human history. but i hope that the abortionsandwiches and fetalfritattas of the world are having their lives enriched

tpaine posted:

i wrested a small victory from you no-account clowns

i can confirm this

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
too many tubes freezes up my browser, but if theres just a couple it doesnt
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]