tpaine posted:

babyfinland posted:

tpaine posted:

babyfinland posted:
Yah, LF, what I remember best about LF is BABY FINLAND getting owned all the time, yeah.

do you remember the pants guy. the guy lf bought pants for

sure

what was the big deal with that again

i bought him pantaloons with my goon discover card...

i never understood all the complaining about that because if you can afford to give charity then you shouldnt really be upset about it how its spent or whatever, youve given it away and so its not your money anymore

[account deactivated]
$1200 is like not even a lot of money especially since i think it was for interview clothes wasnt it? like it seemed like totally reasonable what he was buying but it wasnt anyones business in the first place

so so much of LF was nerdy paternalist fantasies from losers and perverts but thats what you get when you are Mad about Politics i guess
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
didnt aziz admit it was a scam at some point or has the whimsical part of my brain now taken over completely

he may have said so on the forum but he told me over aim it was spent on bills and clothes (not just pants, but several outfits) for him and his partner

babyfinland posted:
tpaine posted:

babyfinland posted:

tpaine posted:

babyfinland posted:
Yah, LF, what I remember best about LF is BABY FINLAND getting owned all the time, yeah.

do you remember the pants guy. the guy lf bought pants for

sure

what was the big deal with that again

i bought him pantaloons with my goon discover card...

i never understood all the complaining about that because if you can afford to give charity then you shouldnt really be upset about it how its spent or whatever, youve given it away and so its not your money anymore

certum est quia impossibile

the complaining was that goons gave over one thousand dollars to one fat loser who blew it in the span of a week, instead of any of the dozens of better sources

babyfinland posted:
$1200 is like not even a lot of money especially since i think it was for interview clothes wasnt it? like it seemed like totally reasonable what he was buying but it wasnt anyones business in the first place

so so much of LF was nerdy paternalist fantasies from losers and perverts but thats what you get when you are Mad about Politics i guess

$1200 is a lot of money to spend on clothes

i also remember that he said he thought that his grotesque shutin yobber catamite would start going out of the house if only he had some nice clothes. im sure that was the problem and not just the excuse of a mentally ill person
donno if you realize this, goatstein, but your obsession with exaggerating goon stories to absurdity belies neediness and insecurity and is pretty creepy tbh. call your mom or something.

that might just be the fact that i'm subject to the same treatment so often talking, though
[account deactivated]
1200 isn't actually lot to spend on a few sets of formal mens clothes, those are Burlington coat factory prices, not saville row or whatever
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
he shops at burlington goat factory thhough...lol..

hahaha thats a good store either way

Myfanwy posted:
1200 isn't actually lot to spend on a few sets of formal mens clothes, those are Burlington coat factory prices, not saville row or whatever

lol wtf are you talking about

one nice tailored suit at mens wearhouse is $300. shirts are $20. pants are $30. ties are $10.
[account deactivated]
i need to buy four suits for i as a fat muslim gay with a GED need to look my best when i'm stacking shelves at stop and shop
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
$20 shit
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
fat plus ethnic plus poor plus ged equals burger preparation engineer. that's just math
i'll take my measurements tonight if anyone wants to buy me something tailored. i've never owned a suit that wasn't the best fitting thing all the area thriftstores had to offer.
you ddont take your measurements you get them taken, you stupid prole
If Bro Aziz was a fatty maybe he spent $300 on a decent suit and the rest was for a tailor that could deal with his girth.
Busting seams at jumu'ah and shit.
I'm sorry that Christians don't understand Jesus as well as I do, SIF. Theological and majority opinion is most certainly irrelevant from my perspective - thank you Martin Luther
it wasn't a scam so much as people threw a bunch of money to someone who admitted they didn't know how to manage money, who in turn wasted the money on 5 pairs of expensive new khakis that will be useless if he ever gained/lost weight. that in itself wasn't really the funny part imho so much as the subsequent posts by people who said that it doesn't matter that the money was poorly used, all that matters is that they threw money at the problem & aziz continuing his "first world poor are not proletariat and deserve no pity" schtick with no sense of irony.

crustpunk_trotsky posted:
it wasn't a scam so much as people threw a bunch of money to someone who admitted they didn't know how to manage money, who in turn wasted the money on 5 pairs of expensive new khakis that will be useless if he ever gained/lost weight. that in itself wasn't really the funny part imho so much as the subsequent posts by people who said that it doesn't matter that the money was poorly used, all that matters is that they threw money at the problem & aziz continuing his "first world poor are not proletariat and deserve no pity" schtick with no sense of irony.

oh ok. thats really at best just a little amusing i guess considering the absurd hypocrisy of leftism and politics generally but it did take like two years or whatever for me to get it

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
the one thing that united all of lf was an extreme insecurity, which manifested either in lame brained extremism or contrarianism

i disagree

:)
post the steampunk wedding pictures goatstein

tpaine posted:
the one thing that united all of lf was an extreme insecurity, which manifested either in lame brained extremism or contrarianism

*quotes mao in earnest*