Jack_Balls_McDinkface posted:

I signed up here because I heard this was a cool forum but it looks like there's nothing going on here but injokes and arguments about, apparently, a totally different forum (?) . . . Thanks for wasting fifteen minutes of my life, tHE rHizzone.

how many threads did oyu read

[account deactivated]
I read enough threads to know I probably won't be coming back here. I want to eat the rich, not post about forums on a forum!
i would suggest revleft dot com
Jack Balls
Do you have any suggestions for how to do that without committing murder or cannibalism?
who on earth told u this place is cool dinkface
If you're worried about 'murder' and 'cannibalism,' you're already one of the sheeple.
Jack Balls McDinkface

If you're worried about 'murder' and 'cannibalism,' you're already one of the sheeple.

Ok well let me know how the rich guy tasted, hats of to you McDinkface

you heard this is a cool place? where on earth did you hear that. get the fuck out bitch, rlo. rhizzone locals only.
I've been banned from almost every other forum / Reddit type thing on the internet for not being afraid to express my views. At this point it's honestly between here and Stormfront, and since I'm not choosing what forums I post on by which one has the most attractive posters, I'm gonna choose to try this place
[account deactivated]

I've been banned from almost every other forum / Reddit type thing on the internet for not being afraid to express my views. At this point it's honestly between here and Stormfront, and since I'm not choosing what forums I post on by which one has the most attractive posters, I'm gonna choose to try this place

you should meet this guy, goatstein. you 2 have a lot in common

http://www.reddit.com/r/communism/comments/1c2g7z/mid_april_congrats/c9ceioy
[account deactivated]

Lessons posted:

it's funny because here everyone is deeply serious and probably mentally ill in some way, or at least emotionally damaged,

can't speak for everyone but i met steg irl and he's like disquietingly normal and well-adjusted

[account deactivated]
id hate to think were gonna miss out on more jbmcd posts

stegosaurus posted:

you heard this is a cool place? where on earth did you hear that. get the fuck out bitch, rlo. rhizzone locals only.

lol this is at my local beach

Maybe i should paint rhizzone in front, it's fading though unfortunately, i blame all the Tongans moving to the area, they have no respect for the upkeep of local indigenous culture.

tpaine posted:

he was considering enlisting so no

I'm still kind of worried by the fact that I did do this. Which I guess means I'm not well adjusted.

But it was also seven years ago. I feel like its off my moral credit report.

[account deactivated]

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

stegosaurus posted:

lol this is at my local beach

Maybe i should paint rhizzone in front, it's fading though unfortunately, i blame all the Tongans moving to the area, they have no respect for the upkeep of local indigenous culture.

Locals... fass?

whoa... an instance of helldump, spontaneously arising inside this recreation of LF...it's like, everything is just a simulation within a simulation...

Edited by Zen_Punk ()

New server website name ideas: tHE jAck ballS dyNASTY

Lessons posted:

if you actually make it difficult for these scumbags to post here they will eventually stop. they already have reddit and my posting career and stormfront. they dont need to post here.

y’know, if there’s one thing i regret doing online was the time i bought into the gross culture of somethingawful subforum LF and its ridiculous “ironic racism” and other such completely inexcusable things. By inexcusable I mean there’s absolutely no justification for me engaging in that dumb shit 3 years ago and honestly I’m surprised the PoC who hung out in that forum had the fucking saintly virtue of giving me a chance to not be a completely awful shit. Like, hell, there’s Alan, this cool black dude from LF. I don’t see how he could possibly stand being around me or the forum in general with the awful use of “ironic” slurs, and I’m convinced he must have been granted some kind of divine virtue to actually talk to my disgusting ass and get me to stop. And my god, even though breaking off from the ironic racist, the dumb sociopathy, the ridiculous faux-leninist posturing of LF has earned me a ton of enemies including an entire, though minor, hate site comprised 100% of people who want me dead you know, it was worth it, I burned so many bridges when I broke off from that shit and you know, this isn’t some kind of superhuman achievement on my part, no praise should be laid at me for having the basic human decency to stop, this is mostly like, a mea culpa, because my god, I have yet to forgive myself for the stupid, bigoted, imbecile shit I did. Most of my older internet friends are aware of how horrible I was back in LF, I’m mostly leaving this here because all my followers should actually be aware how much of a sociopathic little shit I was back in SA, and that if you so much as consider building a personality cult around myself you need to step off bc I’m a huge fuckup who 3 years later still wears his old posting in LF as a badge of shame. So yeah, if any of you will unfollow after knowing the shit I used to pull I think you’re in your right to, I’m not going to bear hostility towards you, because 3 years ago or not, my entire run through LF was Hella Fucked Up. If you’re going to feel sorry for me and try to play me as a victim in the general context of LF, then Log Off.

19 notes

marsthebringerofwar likes this
loryisunabletosupinate likes this
notedyounghistorian likes this
brappablat likes this
everyoneisbabies likes this
fetherss reblogged this from maggotmaster
dr-rookwood likes this
ohnoproblems likes this
luvs2bsad likes this
carvedheart likes this
svartadepassager likes this
myrgeit likes this
alexwoodsaystoomuch likes this
feministwareconomy likes this
averyterrible likes this
amischiefofmice said:
we’re all idiots when we are young, the internet just is a great way to fall into an idiot feedback loop of praise for said stupidity. Being able to reflect and condemn your past actions speaks far more for your character than past behavior in LF.
hansproleman likes this
felrender likes this
ziltoid-the-omniscient said:
it still speaks for your basic decency that you were at least willing to examine yourself or let someone else sort out your shit with you
maggotmaster posted this

Petrol posted:

Like, hell, there’s Alan, this cool black dude from LF.

Well at least he finally admits he's first world
Hell, Alan'd hit it.
is maggotmaster blaming his "ironic racism" on LF? from what i remember he was the #1 offender there, soo...
Alan was the insanely suicidal trans dude who everyday, without fail, would post a stream of suicide posts about how he couldn't take it anymore and how he was gonna end his life. Every single day. The reason why he stuck around was because no one had the balls to say, "kill yourself" because their account would inevitably be banned thereafter.
im forums poster cleanhands and im here to say, thug lessions ftw in every way, awwww yeah *drops into b-boy stance*
first what kind of person writes a unsolicited big sobby apology about the crap they wrote on the internet

second there was really very little ironic racism in LF except for maggotmaster calling people kikes and niggers. even i usually refrained from it. it's probably fair to say that maggotmaster said the word nigger more than the dozens of other major lf posters put together

getfiscal posted:

i want to meet and chill with: iwc, stego, getfiscal, tpaine and deadken, in that order

ggw posted:

Alan was the insanely suicidal trans dude who everyday, without fail, would post a stream of suicide posts about how he couldn't take it anymore and how he was gonna end his life. Every single day. The reason why he stuck around was because no one had the balls to say, "kill yourself" because their account would inevitably be banned thereafter.

i think that guy is still on postplace doing the same shit unless there is more than one of those piles of human wreckage

nope same dude. what a relief