Goethestein posted:

gjoey please free the mongosteen account so i dont need to be behind a proxy to post. thanks. thanks!!

steampunk wedding pictures. post them. and you get ifap immunity.

I can still post on wddp. probably because I am OG

I think I'm pre-emptively banned from all the other ones because I made the stylesheet for this place and it's so god damn good they cna't handle it
this stylesheet is rilly rilly good

germanjoey posted:

tpaine posted:

so tel us why you were banned from wddp joey.

iirc it started with someone making a callout thread about me quoting a post in the women thread post and saying "lol." they used to be pretty mad about "invading safe spaces" lol... anyways the post in quesetion was one that jools linked me on aim, about that girl who a.) bought a collapsible baton to beat the shit out of a mentally ill homeless man who cat-called her, b.) then did this (beat him up with it the next time he cat-called her), and then finally c.) bragged about it in the thread. at some point in the ensuing maelstorm i also mentioned how creepy i found the picture-posting thread, which i think jools also linked me to, which was just like people posting pictures of their eyes to fish for (and hooking) dozens of responses telling them how pretty their eyes were. anyways, someone, i think it was dotcommunism, therefore decided that this made me a creepy stalker, which caused even more of a shitstorm for pages and pages. iirc i was egging them on a lot. i dunno, my recollection details are hazy. i made some crazy post about building an oppression factory that made infrateal upset, which was the only thing that made me feel bad about the whole ordeal.

hahaha. iirc also a lot of people were not comfortable with you existing in the same forum as them regardless of what you might or might not have posted because of a thread about trans ppl in fyad.

stegosaurus posted:

I can still post on wddp. probably because I am OG

same. because m y year long ban ended haha. i was banned becausa someone posted some underage manga stuff and i called that person a pedophile. i did that apparently after they had decided in the mainthread or somewhere that the subject was closed i dunno

Edited by ilmdge ()

It's pretty fortunate that bans work here, people consider being unable to post in LF as a punishment and that's a good sign.

germanjoey posted:

tpaine posted:

so tel us why you were banned from wddp joey.

iirc it started with someone making a callout thread about me quoting a post in the women thread post and saying "lol." they used to be pretty mad about "invading safe spaces" lol... anyways the post in quesetion was one that jools linked me on aim, about that girl who a.) bought a collapsible baton to beat the shit out of a mentally ill homeless man who cat-called her, b.) then did this (beat him up with it the next time he cat-called her), and then finally c.) bragged about it in the thread. at some point in the ensuing maelstorm i also mentioned how creepy i found the picture-posting thread, which i think jools also linked me to, which was just like people posting pictures of their eyes to fish for (and hooking) dozens of responses telling them how pretty their eyes were. anyways, someone, i think it was dotcommunism, therefore decided that this made me a creepy stalker, which caused even more of a shitstorm for pages and pages. iirc i was egging them on a lot. i dunno, my recollection details are hazy. i made some crazy post about building an oppression factory that made infrateal upset, which was the only thing that made me feel bad about the whole ordeal.

lol

can you make a dark stylesheet kyle
that's what he did make. oh I thought you said dork stylesheet.
fix search and the onslaught will cease.
*search doesn't work*
*gjoey slowly looks down at trembling hands holding two mangosteens*

Goethestein posted:

gjoey please free the mongosteen account so i dont need to be behind a proxy to post. thanks. thanks!!

instead of doing this, ifap this account as well, and ifap every other account he registers, and ipban the proxies he uses to register those accounts. thx in advance

let a hundred sockpuppets bloom
if you actually make it difficult for these scumbags to post here they will eventually stop. they already have reddit and my posting career and stormfront. they dont need to post here.

gyrofry posted:

can you make a dark stylesheet kyle

This. im gonna try making one. any requests?

I could make a dark one, I could also make a few seasonal ones, I always wanted to do day-specific ones like google does, for the anniversary of the birth of Kim el sung, the first convening of the situationist international and the anniversary of the most recent split in the swp.

swampman posted:

that's what he did make. oh I thought you said dork stylesheet.

fuck. FUck

Lessons posted:

if you actually make it difficult for these scumbags to post here they will eventually stop. they already have reddit and my posting career and stormfront. they dont need to post here.

i would say something similar about buttmad sj commies and wddp, postplace, revleft, tumblr, the howling windswept wastes of r/communism, etc

that's just the thing. maggotmaster et al don't post here anymore because, even if you think they're weird and obsessive, they are sane and well-adjusted enough to not post where everyone hates them. something to think about

Lessons posted:

that's just the thing. maggotmaster et al don't post here anymore because, even if you think they're weird and obsessive, they are sane and well-adjusted enough to not post where everyone hates them. something to think about

I like Goatstein.

i was referring to you lessons.
i like both maggotmaster and goatstein.

probably because i'm a white male so i don't actually have any fear of their views affecting me.
i've never understood why you think that i would be upset by the fact that i am hated by people who i have deliberately and specifically attempted to insult and annoy because i regard them as laughable and essentially worthless

Goethestein posted:

i've never understood why you think that i would be upset by the fact that i am hated by people who i have deliberately and specifically attempted to insult and annoy because i regard them as laughable and essentially worthless

thats because youre an idiot who confuses being widely disliked with being an epic troll

Everywhere I go I'm insulted and mocked and literally banned. Must be that all these losers are just beneath me

Lessons posted:

Everywhere I go I'm insulted and mocked and literally banned.

You know, Jesus was crucified, and he wasn't a bad guy.

Perhaps Goatstein is a Christ figure.

Lessons posted:

Everywhere I go I'm insulted and mocked and literally banned. Must be that all these losers are just beneath me

Weren't you in IFAP until getfiscal's general amnesty, anyway?

if i were concerned with being beloved by unemployable communist fatbodies with alcoholism and sadbrains masculinity issues i could quite easily parrot pious cliches that are actually far closer to my real opinions on any given issue, but where would be the fun in that
how would you feel right now if you were in ifap and DIDNT get amnestied. damn. thats swirlsofhistory. thats paradol. man, i remember paradol's last post... i wonder what he was going to tell us...

Goethestein posted:

if i were concerned with being beloved by unemployable communist fatbodies with alcoholism and sadbrains masculinity issues i could quite easily parrot pious cliches that are actually far closer to my real opinions on any given issue, but where would be the fun in that

i know you want to pretend everyone who hates you is some sort of stereotypical lf poster but we both know thats not true, considering you were run out of ycs by people calling you a faggot and a loser. you really are not trolling people dude, you do not get it, its really that you are extremely obnoxious and not funny at all.

ilmdge posted:

how would you feel right now if you were in ifap and DIDNT get amnestied. damn. thats swirlsofhistory. thats paradol. man, i remember paradol's last post... i wonder what he was going to tell us...

swirlsofhistory is able to post i believe. zie's just also a deputy in IFAP now.

it shays he's in rehab http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/user/swirlsofhistory/

Lessons posted:

Goethestein posted:

i know you want to pretend everyone who hates you is some sort of stereotypical lf poster but we both know thats not true, considering you were run out of ycs by people calling you a faggot and a loser. you really are not trolling people dude, you do not get it, its really that you are extremely obnoxious and not funny at all.

Doesn't like half of YCS have tiny penises, phimosis and are virgins?

Lessons posted:

Goethestein posted:

#1 i still post in ycs

#2 lol at the notion that ycs posters are worthwhile individuals whose opinions on me i find deeply troubling

they're certainly more worthwhile than most of the people here, as evidenced by teh fact you can't make two posts in a row there without people telling you to shut the fuck up and get out

ilmdge posted:

it shays he's in rehab http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/user/swirlsofhistory/

oh i guess zie has to post in hir thread

Lessons posted:

they're certainly more worthwhile than most of the people here, as evidenced by teh fact you can't make two posts in a row there without people telling you to shut the fuck up and get out

This seems to be a bit of a circular argument.

Lessons posted:

they're certainly more worthwhile than most of the people here

please don't insult us for cred

it's funny because here everyone is deeply serious and probably mentally ill in some way, or at least emotionally damaged, and so being an idiot and saying the dumbest thing possible "works" because no one is really equipped to deal with it, but in a forum full of trolls it's immediately recognized as desperate attention-seeking flailing from a maladjusted retard. the exact same thing happened to cycloneman and he stopped posting there

Lessons posted:

i'm sorry you feel so strongly about this issue. cheer up: communism, slayer of millions, has been finally expunged from the face of the earth

Goethestein posted:

Lessons posted:

i'm sorry you feel so strongly about this issue. cheer up: communism, slayer of millions, has been finally expunged from the face of the earth

i love how you drag this out every time i point out what a piece of shit you are. of course my politics are goofy and absurd, no one ever denied that, but despite that i'm able to get along with people. you otoh are hated by everybody despite having much more mainstream politics because you have a horrible personality and no sense of humor