Impper posted:

you'd better not fuck my girlfriend

I Am In Impper's Girlfriend Now

when goballs cheated on his wife they stuck it out so maybe true love will find him in the end
i will allow aerdil to fuck my girlfriend but only during The Ceremony, specified quite clearly in the Rhizzone Party Program. please read the Program
u can fuck my main bitch animedad

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Impper posted:

you'd better not fuck my girlfriend

I Am In Impper's Girlfriend Now

i originally read this as I Am Impper's Girlfriend Now. well, just a heads up! thanks for reading my post!

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

u can fuck my main bitch animedad

thanks but im in love now (send pics )

i only say that bc of all the people ive seen irl pics of ur the only one i think shed willingly bang except joel (not lungfish)
are u rly in love now tho crhis?? OMG CALL IMPPER AND HIS LADY AND LETS HAVE A TRIPLE DATE
yes I am In Love it’s nice, she tries to help me become a better man
I guess this is growing up

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

i only say that bc of all the people ive seen irl pics of ur the only one i think shed willingly bang except joel (not lungfish)

ggw posted:

Alan was the insanely suicidal trans dude who everyday, without fail, would post a stream of suicide posts about how he couldn't take it anymore and how he was gonna end his life. Every single day. The reason why he stuck around was because no one had the balls to say, "kill yourself" because their account would inevitably be banned thereafter.

alan is a real person and i hope you never know what its like for someone you know to commit suicide

[account deactivated]
should i ask our host to jack mcdinkface my balls??

Crow posted:

Uhhh so anyway.. how bout them servers?

not bad but the food is great!!!

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

are u rly in love now tho crhis?? OMG CALL IMPPER AND HIS LADY AND LETS HAVE A TRIPLE DATE

Like it's a nice thought, i'm just not sure you and Johnny could handle the damage to your self-esteem.....

bro can you handle the damage to your self esteem when i tell you i was talking to animedad?
Meatspace names, so inefficient *guffaws*
We miss you, maggotmaster.
today is the day. hold onto yer buts.
[account deactivated]

swampman posted:

ggw posted:

Alan was the insanely suicidal trans dude who everyday, without fail, would post a stream of suicide posts about how he couldn't take it anymore and how he was gonna end his life. Every single day. The reason why he stuck around was because no one had the balls to say, "kill yourself" because their account would inevitably be banned thereafter.

alan is a real person and i hope you never know what its like for someone you know to commit suicide

Owned

this seems a lot faster. although. it could be b/c its 5am.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

discipline posted:

time for twitter

catchphrase

campaign slogan

thx to this thread (i think it's this thread anyway) i'm now posting from Inside Capitalism in lynx in web ssh

sure is a mess. but i did it. thx joey
Grover Furr is the best because he trolled McCain
a classic episode in lf history
he have funney name
*has
you'd better fuck my girlfriend
haha everyone get a load of this FAG whose not afrait of girls (rhizzone krew encircles you and starts chanting fail aids fail aids)

babyhueypnewton posted:

can someone tell me more about this. i'm on a listserv with grover and he got all huffy once because someone said he's 'not a historian'.

I believe America is headed for authoritarianism and globalization along with Europe and most of the rest of the world as well, so I don't really have anywhere safe to live. And that's not even mentioning the cultural Marxism that accompanies all this, with multiculturalism, rampant feminism, etc. (in case you haven't noticed, we're already there). That's the main thing that makes me want to kill myself.
[account deactivated]
http://www.wikihow.com/Become-a-Historian

tpaine posted:

CharlesFomsky posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

can someone tell me more about this. i'm on a listserv with grover and he got all huffy once because someone said he's 'not a historian'.

well it should be "an historian" and if some one get's huffy about that thats they're business.

neo otacon...

CharlesFomsky posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

he trolled mcacine + conventional standards of building construction with his radical ideas abt insulation and where to put it