[account deactivated]
can i get published in jacobin if i write 9001 words comparing the rise of portraiture, culminating in the selfie, with the rise of capitalism, also culminating in the selfie?

c_man posted:

can i get published in jacobin if i write 9001 words comparing the rise of portraiture, culminating in the selfie, with the rise of capitalism, also culminating in the selfie?

hell you can write for the new yorker

[account deactivated]

“This is how humor works, by bringing together two different things that usually don’t go together,” Mankoff says. “Usually, revolutionary Che Guevara is the T-shirt, but it turns out he admires another icon, Bart Simpson, a rebel in his own way. There’s a tiny bit of disparagement here; Che is a little downcast. But Bart wearing Che wouldn’t be funny.”
iwc is 100% right about jews and jews are 100% right about goys hth
we really do all that stuff but if we stopped you guys might be in charge of your own countries again and that would just mean another ten centuries of plague and bloodshed for everyone
considering all the awful things goyim have done to us you really have the nerve to complain when in response we create intentionally confusing intellectual ideas? get real
how droll

roseweird posted:

http://books.google.com/books/download/Prolegomena_to_the_Study_of_Greek_Religi.pdf?id=ZdJMAAAAYAAJ&output=pdf&sig=ACfU3U3QCM0l8o_GxlPF3oHip_fdkcpj2Q posted:

We have then abundant evidence that the pharmakos was beaten ; Was he also put to death ? Tzetzes as has been seen states that he was burnt with the wood of certain fruitless trees and that his ashes were scattered to the sea and the winds. The scholiast on Aristophanes also states expressly that by "demoioi", i.e. people fed and kept at the public expense, was meant those who were called pharmakoi and these pharmakoi purified cities by their slaughter. So far it need not have been inferred that he was speaking of Athens but he goes on, 'for the Athenians maintained certain very ignoble and useless persons and on the occasion of any calamity befalling the city, I mean a pestilence or anything of that sort, they sacrificed these persons with a view to purification from pollution and they called them purifications ("katharmata")'. Tzetzes said a pharmakos was excessively ungainly ("amorphoteron"), the scholiast, worthless and useless.

thats ironic, um, cos my pharmakist said my tesztes were excessively ungainly, worthless AND 'useless'

kind of a stretch but whatever

deadken posted:

considering all the awful things goyim have done to us you really have the nerve to complain when in response we create intentionally confusing intellectual ideas? get real

"us"

[account deactivated]
http://c4ss.org/market-anarchism-faq
*fart*

roseweird posted:

"what are the rhizzone reading???" *iwc posts nothing but pua trash and racist conspiracy theories then wonders why he isn't educated enough to understand ecology*

sorry i'm not educated enough to understand magic fairy computers that construct a future out of whimsy and fear

deadken posted:

it's all good: Jews gonna Jew y'know? i just fear it might end up in a bad place for you guys.....like it always does

deadken posted:

iwc is 100% right about jews and jews are 100% right about goys hth

http://www.johnsanidopoulos.com/2010/02/septuagint-vs-masoretic-which-is-more.html

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

deadken posted:

it's all good: Jews gonna Jew y'know? i just fear it might end up in a bad place for you guys.....like it always does

not this time. we've perfected it. the goyim are so useless and so emasculated now that you'd starve to death without us

deadken posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

deadken posted:

not this time. we've perfected it. the goyim are so useless and so emasculated now that you'd starve to death without us

hubris vs numbers? which shall win.....

based on the long history of stratified class society, hubris
aoe2 is a feudalism sim until you play it online and realize the optimization and competitive community segues into a most capitalist line of production and outcomes.
but gj on the charlatan rl gimmick
i never played it online because i am terrible at it and also, why bother
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

so how is everyone doing tonight. what is going on

just sitting here anticipating the glorious agony of my death and descent into hell

[account deactivated]
it's afternoon and real fucking hot and i'm going to go into university for a bit

hope everyone is having a chill day, but sorry if u didn't want to chill
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

let me know

[account deactivated]
tpaine have you read the book version of "american psycho" and is it any good
such chill. so wow. can hang?