Drank 200mg of root beer flavored THC drink. Starting to feel the effects i think.
i was on lsd last week and now im on ambien
how was your LSD trip?
[account deactivated]
I went shrooming on the AT at a random parking spot in the middle of the night and it was a good detox from the city
[account deactivated]
I can drink again and so I celebrated that by taking 12 klonopin and chugging a zinfandel and than spending the next six hours blacked out.

Gssh posted:

there's like not even weed on here or it's upside down or some shit

[account deactivated]

toyotathon posted:

how much you wanna bet one of the first things built on mars is a prison

first and last thing built on mars is gonna be a grave marker for all the idiots who got on elon musk's rockets

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Rum
as may be surmise by my recent posts
that 0.0% rum will really sneak up on ya
edit: oh shit this is the non-alcoholic thread haha

Belphegor posted:

edit: oh shit this is the non-alcoholic thread haha

the perfect dytd post imo

[account deactivated]
i am high, its pretty good
smoked a lot of weed and then cleaned the kitchen, my room and the hall, did all my washing, brushed the dog, dusted, cleaned my shoes, organised my entire library of hundreds of conspiracy pdfs, ripped to backup and watched all the good shubel morgan videos, read some j sakai, cleared out my bookmarks folder, planned out what i need to do over the next 7 days and generally got my life back on track.not bad for the devils weed

tears posted:

smoked a lot of weed and then cleaned the kitchen, my room and the hall, did all my washing, brushed the dog, dusted, cleaned my shoes, organised my entire library of hundreds of conspiracy pdfs, ripped to backup and watched all the good shubel morgan videos, read some j sakai, cleared out my bookmarks folder, planned out what i need to do over the next 7 days and generally got my life back on track.not bad for the devils weed

huh, i guess i should consume the drug, "weed".

tears posted:

i do my best cleaning on the devils lettuce

I high on incredibly spicy Dish
[account deactivated]

toyotathon posted:

got to high last night and vomited in a diet coke can then awkwardly made out with the girlfriend how's everybodys life going

I have to stop relying on first-gen antihistamines to get to sleep. Now that I’m working again it’s even harder to stop, if I don’t want to show up as a haggard zombie in the morning. Staggering the days I take them has worked ok but I think I need to just quit and tough it out. Ambien is pretty enjoyable but a terrible sedative-hypnotic, and benzodiazepines are demonic

Ruzbihan posted:

benzodiazepines are demonic

Agreedo

[account deactivated]

Dimashq posted:

toyotathon posted:

got to high last night and vomited in a diet coke can then awkwardly made out with the girlfriend how's everybodys life going

every time anyone reminds me that l.a. beast exists, i'll watch like ten of his videos and laugh like an idiot at all of them. i don't understand myself

ok maybe not ten. but i don't like any other videos or tv that involves any kind of self-torture or even pain tbh. there's just something about this total speed bump of a person cheerily trying to kill himself that tickles the ol funny bone

edit: now that i wrote that i ruined it for myself and it's not funny anymore, shit

Edited by drwhat ()

i feel the same way except the only thing that diminishes l.a. beast for me instead of empathy or whatever is his pandering to the clickbait format

shriekingviolet posted:

is his pandering to the clickbait format

just like ur posts

this man got brutally owned on the stalinist irony forum, you WON'T BELIEVE what happened next!!!
just got word someone got owned itt
have you come to help me in my time of need, or to finish the job
[account deactivated]
Russia put a flag on the sea floor in 2007 to claim the oil & gas under the Lomonosov ridge and Canada's government was like, This is violence but also we're not even mad. Now they're getting double punked by Russia and Denmark for showing ass.

toyotathon posted:

can you imagine how mad americans would be if somebody took the flag down on the moon, like how frothing mad

Washington signed a treaty saying they're not allowed to treat stuff that only affects the moon as an act of aggression, and the first foreign deployment of the U.S. Marine Corps was supposedly because someone lumberjacked the flagpole in front of a U.S. embassy so troops would start angry-crying about it. Congress & the president would send a mission to put another flag up and it'd be farmed out to a robot built by Elon Musk that would get 0.5 miles off the launchpad and explode into a thousand pieces, literally burning the United States flag on live global TV