Looks like the CPUSA Instagram better watch out January 2025
the thing people should Actually care about instead is how a few weeks ago, Twitter told people (including in Twitter's own home country) who put any links to a certain news story in their private messages that their message was being blocked for the mental sanitation of the recipient & the interests of Senile Goodwife the Senator Vice President.

That's actually new as far as we know and actually matters, because it's not suspending or canceling accounts for supposed TOS violations as has happened for years, it's the acknowledgement of the practical replacement of telephony with person-to-person communications through non-publicly-regulated channels whose managers have the inclination and practical & legal ability to interdict specific, "private" messages in the moment by their content, e.g. messages between family members in an emergency if the companies' bourgeois/government allies decide no one should know that downtown just got annihilated by U.S. National Guardzillas.

They couldn't do that with landline phone calls because unlike the Internet, that infrastructure wasn't and couldn't have been built with the purpose in mind of tapping every end user and cutting any particular communication off if someone said the wrong thing. But now... yeah ha ha oh well, better hope they don't pull that trick on some future deadly event where the Alphabet Boys tell them it's a matter of public safety that 1) no one should be talking to anyone outside the zone about what's going on inside it, and 2) no one who's talking about any other topic should ever even notice communications have been interrupted. Better hope it hasn't happened already!

cars posted:

seeing a lot of people who should know better, all demanding that Marxists, anti-imperialists, "leftists" etc. freak out online about Twitter & Facebook firing Trump and his mob, when the clear explanation for why their audience doesn't care is: those sites have been doing the same thing over and over, for years, to Marxists, anti-imperialists & governments critical of NATO, and nothing happening now changes any of that or will change any of it in the future. "This sets a precedent"? Oh no they might do the same thing for the 10,000th time (they definitely will??) Ben Norton my dude the reason a bunch of people aren't wigging out now is because they read what you write. Yasha Levine, people read your book and that's why they don't think this is anything special. give me a break!

Half of Central & South America's news services' accounts get taken down whenever the CIA wants an agent to piss in a river... For the far-right bourgeois guy to get the same, he only had to spend One thousand, Four hundred and Fifty Days as the most powerful lone human being on planet Earth, then lead a gang that broke into the fortress of the United $naKKKe$ House of Lords in broad daylight. I guess when Communists reach their last month as sitting president of NATO the official Communist Instagram account had better watch out!!

before I did have a bit of similar unease about how swiftly all of capital in unison acted to make him an unperson but this helped me understand that's exactly what happens when someone gets sanctioned, and I reached enlightenment, and I loled

End the sanctions against Venezuela, Iran, and Mar-a-lago

cars posted:

They couldn't do that with landline phone calls because unlike the Internet, that infrastructure wasn't and couldn't have been built with the purpose in mind of tapping every end user and cutting any particular communication off if someone said the wrong thing. But now... yeah ha ha oh well, better hope they don't pull that trick on some future deadly event where the Alphabet Boys tell them it's a matter of public safety that 1) no one should be talking to anyone outside the zone about what's going on inside it, and 2) no one who's talking about any other topic should ever even notice communications have been interrupted. Better hope it hasn't happened already!

cop who screamed a lot while getting owned and bloodied by a door... welcome to the resistance
"it was absolutely my pleasure" says cop who had balls crushed

MarxUltor posted:

lmao

please god make them take over twitter hq

cars posted:

you will hear the Jersey in the voice of the president of estonia and it will move you, to a bigger house

Update on the favorite guy to own online, Toomas Hendrik Ilves, who’s from New Jersey and ended up president of Estonia.... somehow!! A little bow tie man who can’t help but get owned ;_;

Estonian Ex-President Toomy Boy posted on Twitter that the Capitol clown circus was secretly led by a secret Russian secret spy squad. To prove it, he posted a picture of one of them holding a big ol “Russian flag”. As your Russian spies do you know.

The “Russian flag” was a red white and blue flag that said “TRUMP”. it was the same “TRUMP” flag everyone else was carrying. The Turnpike Man of Estonia deleted his post because of “the trolls” and Now, He’s Owned Again!! Darn!

cars posted:

Update on the favorite guy to own online, Toomas Hendrik Ilves, who’s from New Jersey and ended up president of Estonia.... somehow!!

*mixing this 50/50 with some mikheil saakashvili then hoovering the whole lot up with my nose, which immediately starts gushing blood*

tears posted:

the thing people should Actually care about instead is how a few weeks ago, Twitter told people (including in Twitter's own home country) who put any links to a certain news story in their private messages that their message was being blocked for the mental sanitation of the recipient & the interests of Senile Goodwife the Senator Vice President.

What's the story here? I cannot google it

e: is it the nypost hunter biden article?

cars posted:

Estonian Ex-President Toomy Boy posted on Twitter that the Capitol clown circus was secretly led by a secret Russian secret spy squad. To prove it, he posted a picture of one of them holding a big ol “Russian flag”. As your Russian spies do you know.

I think you're correct about Americans being a bunch of bored theatre kids who are acting out spy movies. A French bitcoin guy who committed suicide apparently sent his crypto monies (~$500,000) to several #stopthesteal "organizers" as a going away present, which indeed is merely further proof of what we knew all along... that secret Russian intelligence monies funded the coup. On the other side of the coin, there were these guys were rummaging through Ted Cruz's binder and saying to each other "there's got to be something in here we can use against these scumbags." We've found the motherlode of secret documents that's going to bust this case wide open.

Someone else allegedly, according to the cops FWIW, wanted to hawk a laptop from Nancy Pelosi's office to the Russians. But I can believe that someone who dropped a deuce in Pelosi's office and booked it with some aide's laptop would come up with a scheme like that. This is some highly sensitive shit! But again, on the other side of the coin, it smells like... treason. Well it can't be that hard to locate the missing laptop containing the classified national security information, you can just activate the homing device. Uh oh, it's already inside the Russian embassy. You're fucked!!!

burritostan posted:

What's the story here? I cannot google it

e: is it the nypost hunter biden article?

Yes

damn you rick scott, damn you to hell for what you've done to our boy

the Occultation of the 45th Imam

MarxUltor posted:

damn you rick scott, damn you to hell for what you've done to our boy

liberals: what if we do a eugenics.. haha jk.. unless..??

Edited by Flying_horse_in_saudi_arabia ()

cars posted:

the Occultation of the 45th Imam

I want this to happen and I believe it will happen. Like that Twitter account about the alternate universe where President Hillary Clinton made Rihanna the secretary of state or whatever, but instead, a remaining QAnon faction starts to believe Trump is secretly still president and governs through other Twitter accounts they interpret using numerology. Everything they like from the government is Trump acting as Hidden President, and everything they don't like is an attempt by his enemies to contain his awesome secret power. It will extend the deadline on their belief about Trump arresting everyone indefinitely, for decades if they want. There will be Forty-fivers and they will be real. It's perfect

cars posted:

I want this to happen and I believe it will happen. Like that Twitter account about the alternate universe where President Hillary Clinton made Rihanna the secretary of state or whatever, but instead, a remaining QAnon faction starts to believe Trump is secretly still president and governs through other Twitter accounts they interpret using numerology. Everything they like from the government is Trump acting as Hidden President, and everything they don't like is an attempt by his enemies to contain his awesome secret power. It will extend the deadline on their belief about Trump arresting everyone indefinitely, for decades if they want. There will be Forty-fivers and they will be real. It's perfect

80 years from now they will be talking about the secret longevity drugs Trump is being given so that he can continue his divinely mandated rule from the shadows which will culminate in the public arrest of all the deep state pedophiles this coming Tuesday, definitely, for real this time,

yea that all makes sense but im not really following on the lion king reference

招瑤 posted:

yea that all makes sense but im not really following on the lion king reference

you know that song, Drops of Jupiter? for a while i thought that one line was "and tell me, did you fall for a shooting star / one without a brother named Scar," like train was just taking random shots at mufasa

cars posted:

I really want the amphetamines these ppl are on

I had a brief moment of existential fear yesterday, a spinning vertigo feeling that the tragicomedy was giving way to a miserable purest grey tragedy with no respite, but I understand now that the ride never ends. Thank you, nutjob true believers, for keeping the cult of Trump alive so that I can keep laughing out loud on line.
it's been a while, let's see what black hammer is up to
I remember when the SEP's merry band of Trots would haunt the back row of ISO conferences and write everything down to criticize in their newspaper, and do that over and over again for years, but ever since their target imploded, I like to imagine they've been been sitting around thinking about what to do next... until one day... Jimmy Buffett here sees some settler schlubs show up at the capitol building in the state of Margaritaville repeating Ron Paul Revolution tropes to a scrum of reporters while carrying guns and dressed up in Colonial Williamsburg heritage costumes, which automatically makes them authority figures who should be Taken Seriously in the eyes of Mr. Buffett. Then from within a dusty printing shop in Detroit, the Trots spot the opportunity they've been waiting for, and hatch a plan: pester Jimmy Buffett for years until he deletes his account.

same
more like jimmy bore
they call his ass Jimmy Dore because when you see him you turn Dore degrees and walk away.

honestly i'm done