tpaine posted:

has anypony not seen ravenous because you need to rectify that asap

im vegetarian

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
despair and anxiety definitely drive people to the poppy's sweet obliviating embrace is all im sying

tpaine posted:

ravenous is the story of a cowardly civil war soldier who is about to die but a bunch of bodies are piled on him and their blood runs into his mouth and he is healed because in this universe if you eat human flesh it gives you superpowers

will i laugh, cry, and applaud?

[account deactivated]
people on twitter are linking to a goldstein goatstein thread as proof rhizzone is pro-eugenics lol

Edited by HenryKrinkle ()

[account deactivated]
these are the kinds of people who read A Modest Proposal in 8th grade english and go home crying to mommy and daddy that teacher is trying to turn them into cannibals. i don't understand how they survive day to day life.

shriekingviolet posted:

i don't understand how they survive day to day life.

VERY CAREFPOORLY

[account deactivated]

HenryKrinkle posted:

people on twitter are linking to a goldstein thread as proof rhizzone is pro-eugenics lol

the dangers of dealing in irony, they think this post is real:

i unfollowed that guy awhile ago because he had previously posted negative stuff about noplatform and then a few days later i saw him tweeting with kbprole (an insane guy that says taryn and henry are cia)

Edited by ilmdge ()

ironic eugenics is actually pro-eugenics but dylann roof was just misguided.
Taryn is CIA but Henry works as a communications security technician in a small CIA branch office in Ukraine and as (unpaid) Ambassador to the Stars in EVE Online.
i just clicked through that thread and nofreewill (insane and now banned) is unabashedly pro-eugenics, and superabound makes like a dozen eugenics posts that even i can't tell how much sincerity they have behind them. lol this place really must look insane from the outside sometimes
Agh. Ugh. I thought it looked insane, on the outside!
[account deactivated]

glomper_stomper posted:

If you are reading this, Red Kahina, we never called you, and don't sign your Tweets.

It's fun to check out the people stalking us sometime but we can't let it take too much time away of our own stalking endeavors
it's astonishing that people who are otherwise intelligent enough to have positive opinions towards things like marxism-leninism and anti-imperialism are so easily sucked into twitter's repulsive hole to fling feces at each other. I can't imagine what any of the people on angry leftist twitter (or any other kind) get out of it except anxiety and wasted time and doxxed and it's baffling why they engage with each other.

At least a meth addiction would give you some extra energy and you could maybe get a ton of cleaning and shit done.

MarxUltor posted:

it's astonishing that people who are otherwise intelligent enough to have positive opinions towards things like marxism-leninism and anti-imperialism are so easily sucked into twitter's repulsive hole to fling feces at each other. I can't imagine what any of the people on angry leftist twitter (or any other kind) get out of it except anxiety and wasted time and doxxed and it's baffling why they engage with each other.

At least a meth addiction would give you some extra energy and you could maybe get a ton of cleaning and shit done.

Intelligence isn't a real thing, it's a pop-psychology concept invented by bigots. Instead, the world is a swirl of chaotic and poorly informed opinions, some of which appear more insightful based on the beholder, slouching towards the possible achievement of communism. Basically every opinion other than purestrain Marxism-Leninism is mental illness. I think most people here agree on that.

My opinions are lawful and richly informed
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

is "slouching towards the possible achievement of communism" going to be your soon to be published answer to "slouching towards gomorrah" frngles

My manuscript is about Christian evangelicals within the Chinese military from 2002 until 2012 and is called "God and Hu's Army"

The camera follows a trail of blood up the dune, to the emaciated, broken body of Getfiscal, somehow planting arm over elbow and scooching up, to the impossibly brilliant gem of Full Communism, spearing the desert clouds with its rays, the camera following Getfiscal's brutally grit-torn forearm up, wrist tendons shivering with purpose, scabbed fingernail glowing in the gem's glare, then a record scratch and hero's hand falls down into enormous bowl of yogurt pretzels laid as a final trap by the capitalists
[account deactivated]
i dropped a totally sick burn on goatstein in that eugenics thread and no one upvoted it
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

HenryKrinkle posted:

a goldstein thread

nice antisemitsm

Panopticon posted:

i dropped a totally sick burn on goatstein in that eugenics thread and no one upvoted it

im sorry

lol i cant believe that people are taking that thread seriously. red kahina send me some nudes my twitter handle is @sam_kriss
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
people have serious problems grasping causality and it is weird to me. "look happy and successful people don't usually become homeless nosferatu on drugs", therefore it's not that functional societies keep people away from and indulging in drugs, it's that being happy and socially fulfilled is some kind of biological armor that keeps your pleasure centers from realizing that human companionship is a butterfly's fart compared to the roland emmerich hurricane that is a speedball
[account deactivated]
watch 5 seconds into this youll see her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNeeGORcOhU
[account deactivated]
is it necessary to know what random twitter person #16 looks like.