[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Convinced that his love is spurned, the Tpaine poisons himself with opium. The dose of narcotic, while too weak to cause his death, plunges him into a heavy sleep accompanied by the strangest of visions. He dreams that he has insulted rap music, that he is condemned, led to the IFAP and is witnessing his own execution. The procession advances to the sound of a march that is sometimes sombre and wild, and sometimes brilliant and solemn, in which a dull sound of heavy footsteps follows without transition the loudest outbursts. At the end of the march, the first four bars of the idée fixe reappear like a final thought of love interrupted by the fatal blow.
Where ARE ya elves at though
I just checked and he's saying "where your ass was at" and not "where your elves at," dropping it hundreds of places in the best songs of all time charts

ilmdge posted:

I just started reading that thread and I got AIDS-related pneumonia like Hillary Clinton from reading Lessons's posts.

That thread & the Libya issue is a reminder that whenever I look back on the evolution of my political stances over time, the follies I'm always ashamed of, without fail, are the result not being Stalinist enough. Never again...

[account deactivated]
Dr what please don't quote me in context
[account deactivated]
post-millennials: The Red Pill is from those Mens rights guys
millennials, genxers: Actually it's from the best movie of all time, The Matrix.
Fuck you

"This is President Rodrigo Duterte's message to the European Union (EU) after the European Parliament issued a resolution urging Philippine authorities to launch an immediate investigation on the rising death toll in the administration's war on drugs"
http://www.cpp.ph/ruling-class-rivalries-duterte-prospects-patriotic-tactical-alliance/

The revolutionary forces must respond appropriately to the crisis of the ruling political system and the seething ruling class rivalries. They must adapt and employ the correct tactics with the aim of advancing the national democratic
interests of the Filipino people and building their organized and armed strength for waging people’s war.

A tactical patriotic and democratic alliance between the Duterte camp and the NDFP can be mutually beneficial. Duterte can seek the support of the national democratic forces and make peace with its revolutionary armed forces by agreeing
to work together to advance the people’s aspirations for national freedom, democracy, social justice and socio-economic progress.

Agreements that can be forged through peace negotiations between the Duterte regime and the NDFP can serve as a framework of a united front against threats of subversion and intervention by the US imperialists and its coterie of
loyalists among the Philippine ruling elite.

The revolutionary forces are fully conscious that US imperialism and its economic, social and political base in the Philippines remain dominant and will use all their power and means to ensure that the country will remain a client-state of the US. They are also fully conscious that reactionary big comprador bourgeoisie, big land owners and their foreign big business partners behind Duterte seek to perpetuate the neoliberal policies that oppress the working class and Filipino people regardless of his assertion of national independence.

Whether or not Duterte will be able to withstand US pressure and remain in power, the revolutionary movement must be able to maintain its own political power. This is principally achieved by strengthening the New People’s Army (NPA) in terms of number of Red fighters and firearms and by continuing to build and expand the scope of the people’s democratic government.

Whether or not Duterte will be able to withstand US pressure and remain in power, the revolutionary movement must be able to maintain its own political power. This is principally achieved by strengthening the New People’s Army (NPA) in terms of number of Red fighters and firearms and by continuing to build and expand the scope of the people’s democratic government.

cutting right to it we need more soldiers and more guns

https://www.rt.com/news/360880-duterte-god-death-penalty/

President Rodrigo Duterte has condoned the restoration of the death penalty in the Philippines “because the fear is not there” anymore. According to him, the previous presidents had given in to the pressure of the “bleeding hearts” and the Catholic Church who had been against the death penalty “because only God can kill”.

“The problem with that is, I ask you, ‘what if there is no God?’” Duterte said to reporters at the presidential palace in Manila.

“When a one-year-old, an 18-month-old baby is taken from the mother’s arms, brought under a Jeep and raped, and killed, where is God? And in Syria women and children, who don’t want to have sex with ISIS, they are burned. So where’s God? My God, where are you?” he addressed the creator directly.
human existence is fragile and fleeting, and the value of an individual life should be considered immeasurable if we are to build a dignified society. that is why i am pleased to lay down this foundation stone for the newly funded third gas chamber

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

https://www.rt.com/news/360880-duterte-god-death-penalty/President Rodrigo Duterte has condoned the restoration of the death penalty in the Philippines “because the fear is not there” anymore. According to him, the previous presidents had given in to the pressure of the “bleeding hearts” and the Catholic Church who had been against the death penalty “because only God can kill”.

“The problem with that is, I ask you, ‘what if there is no God?’” Duterte said to reporters at the presidential palace in Manila.

“When a one-year-old, an 18-month-old baby is taken from the mother’s arms, brought under a Jeep and raped, and killed, where is God? And in Syria women and children, who don’t want to have sex with ISIS, they are burned. So where’s God? My God, where are you?” he addressed the creator directly.

Damn, reads like a tpaine edit.

Reality has a well known tpaine bias

whose mans is this
[account deactivated]
top headline: local maoist vows to kill 1/20th number mao did
today on bbc world service

bbc presenter: we managed to talk to the head of a drug treatment clinic in the philipenes about dutertes brutal evil hitlerism

person: well on the ground since duterte started his presendency there has been a large rise in the funds availible for treating drug addicts,

presenter: wot, hangon, this person is literally hitler killing people slaughter mad hitler hitler lets go to someone in europe for their opinion

glomper_stomper posted:

"I Slaughter Thousands Of Addicts With Grenade Launchers And Bazookas," Says Controversial President of Philippines—"I Insanely Brutally Murder Huge Amounts Of Addicts."

perfect

tears posted:

today on bbc world service

bbc presenter: we managed to talk to the head of a drug treatment clinic in the philipenes about dutertes brutal evil hitlerism

person: well on the ground since duterte started his presendency there has been a large rise in the funds availible for treating drug addicts,

presenter: wot, hangon, this person is literally hitler killing people slaughter mad hitler hitler lets go to someone in europe for their opinion

Except he directly compared himself to Hitler in his own words

Duterte posted:

"If Germany had Hitler, _____ would have ...," he said, pausing and pointing to himself.

catchphrase

Never go Full Hitler.
He Said he was Sorry

President Rodrigo Duterte on Sunday apologized to the Jewish community for his remarks that drew parallels between Adolf Hitler’s killing of Jews during the Holocaust and his bloody war on drugs.

Speaking at the opening of the 37th Masskara festival in Negros Occidental, Duterte said he did not intend to derogate the memory of slain Jews.

“There was never an intention on my part to derogate the memory of 6 million Jews murdered by the Germans,” Duterte said.

“I apologize profoundly and deeply to the Jewish community,” he added.

Upon arriving from an official visit to Vietnam, Duterte on Friday said he would be “happy to slaughter” three million drug addicts in the Philippines by himself in the same way that Hitler had murdered millions of Jews before and during the Second World War.

“If Germany had Hitler, the Philippines would have …,” Duterte told reporters in Davao City, before pausing and pointing to himself.

The President’s remarks drew a barrage of condemnation from the United Nations, German and Israeli governments, the Pentagon, and international rights groups.

Doesn't surprise me that all this full Hitler shit is being publicized after he threatened to drop the EDCA either...

The Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP) denounces US officials for continuing to issue thinly-veiled threats against GRP President Duterte. At the same time, the CPP urged Duterte to follow through with his statement that he might just abrogate the Enhanced Defense Cooperation Agreement (EDCA) in the face of continued meddling by the US government and its officials in the internal affairs of the country.

“The abrogation of the EDCA has become an urgent matter amid growing threats by US officials against the Duterte regime,” said the CPP.

The other day, US Assistant State Secretary Daniel Russel was quoted in media reports saying “I think it would be a serious mistake in a democratic country like the Philippines to underestimate the power of the people’s affinity for the US. That’s people power.”

“The statement by Russel is an outright threat to subvert the Duterte regime which has been increasingly critical of US meddling and hypocrisy in the Philippines,” said the CPP. “It reveals US contempt of the Filipino people and their aspiration for national freedom long suppressed by US neocolonial dominance.”

“The Duterte regime and the Filipino people must take this US threat seriously,” said the CPP. “Over the past several decades, the US government has long carried out both outright and clandestine acts of subversion wherever governments have stood up to defend their national interests and chose to tread a path independent to US geopolitical and economic interests.”

The US is known to have repeatedly planned and failed to carry out the assassination of Cuban leader Fidel Castro and is accused of carrying out the murder by poisoning of Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez. Outgoing US ambassador to the Philippines Philip Goldberg was once declared persona non grata in Bolivia for having connived with local oppositionists to plan the overthrow of President Evo Morales.

The CPP pointed out that in recent years, the US has bankrolled right-wing groups in Ukraine which carried out the overthrow of the pro-Russian government. On various pretexts, the US government also carried out wars of aggression to overthrow the Taliban government in Afghanistan, the Saddam Hussein government in Iraq, the Muhamma Qadaffi government in Libya and many others.

“The US has arrogantly assumed the self-assigned role of global police and demanded all countries to comply with the rules it has itself set,” pointed out the CPP. “It has fomented social unrest and has bankrolled so-called social movements with the aim of subverting legitimately elected governments.”

“With the anti-US Duterte regime, it is will come as no surprise that the US is already conniving with local anti-Duterte groups as well as with key officials of the armed forces, to undermine and subvert the anti-US government.”

“The Filipino people must unite against any attempt of the US government to undermine Philippine national sovereignty and subvert efforts of the Duterte regime to promote an independent foreign policy,” said the CPP.

“With the heightened threats being issued by US officials, the presence of US troops and military advisers within the country can no longer be considered a benign matter and should be considered outright threats to Philippine national sovereignty.”

“The abrogation of the EDCA, which allows the US to build military camps and facilities inside Philippine military camps and maintain contingents of armed troops, has become an urgent matter of survival for the Duterte regime,” said the CPP.
nice av
https://www.instagram.com/prwc_info/

This is the cpp official Instagram
Duterte tells Obama 'you can go to hell,' warns of breakup

Anyone have an idea of how likely a real schism between the US and the Philippines is at this point? This would be a huge change in SE Asia.

Aspie_Muslim_Economist_ posted:

Anyone have an idea of how likely a real schism between the US and the Philippines is at this point? This would be a huge change in SE Asia.

haha this is probably the closest the us can come to a threat these day in response, knowing what we know.

"I think it would be a serious mistake in a democratic country like the Philippines to underestimate the power of the public's affinity for the U.S. That's people power," Assistant Secretary of State Daniel Russel told The Associated Press.

Aspie_Muslim_Economist_ posted:

no idea on likelihood, but Duterte does also have past animosity to draw upon: http://atimes.com/2016/05/meiring-murder-subversion-and-treason-dutertes-beef-with-us/

Red_Canadian posted:

haha this is probably the closest the us can come to a threat these day in response, knowing what we know.

"I think it would be a serious mistake in a democratic country like the Philippines to underestimate the power of the public's affinity for the U.S. That's people power," Assistant Secretary of State Daniel Russel told The Associated Press.

he means they'll smack him with a color revolution if he doesn't behave, that's a pretty credible threat

yeah i know, that why i said it was a threat, knowing what we know (that colour revolutions are foreign funded coups launched against american enemies). you gotta learn to read brother...
In 6 months tops we will see wapo articles about gene sharp-inspired activists resisting the totalitarian duterte
which articles in this thread are the non retarded ones about duterte. i'm feeling very liberal gut reactionary about him rn so hit me with whats good
this cpp statement is pretty solid, i quoted an excerpt above but reading the whole thing is a good idea

http://www.cpp.ph/ruling-class-rivalries-duterte-prospects-patriotic-tactical-alliance/