if i ever go off the rails and get real crazy please do the polite thing and don't post pictures/youtubes of me, tia. instead remember me as i was in my glory days: a mediocre drunkposter frequently mistaken for a woman.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
teapea, i know this might come as a shock, but there exist unstable internet communists who did not originate from LF.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

Charles Foster Wallace wannabes who say the classification of "hard drugs" isn't a real thing, they aren't really that destructive and all these horror stories are just The Media, Man can only exist for however long it takes to navigate to and load any page where drug users discuss their activities. Personally I prefer TCC because the death permaban policy makes it clear that those threads are mass graves of delusional fucks, not that it deters anyone. Step right up! Just climb over the pile of broken skeletons and you too can ride this rollercoaster!

i checked out the SA thread on kratom the other day after i heard the DEA was making it illegal to see how hard they were melting down.

most of it consists of somebody saying, oh man i've been doing this for two weeks it's fucking great, it's awesome it's legal, and it's mellow enough that i can't see myself ever becoming addicted

then about eight months later they're making posts about how they woke up one morning and realized they spent $80,000 the past year entirely on kratom, and oh gosh. don't do drugs, kids.

lmao

the best tcc threads were the phenazepam threads, which is a gray market benzo that quickly escalated into the thread being about week long blackouts for people where they did things like get married and buy suits of armor and not remember anything
We must help the poor and oppressed unless they do drugs then they deserve to be marginalized and shot by cops in the street.

tpaine posted:

well whoever that is they should definitely be posting here

she did, she argued with thug lessons for pages and then never posted again

c_man posted:

tpaine posted:

lmao is that true

swampman posted:

c_man posted:

tpaine posted:

lmao is that true

its all in this thread somewhere. warning: there are bunch of my posts in that thread, sorry everyone

Edited by c_man ()

c_man posted:

swampman posted:

c_man posted:

tpaine posted:

lmao is that true

its all in this thread somewhere. warning: there are bunch of my posts in that thread, sorry everyone

lmao @lessons posts

here's where RK starts posting in that thread:

http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/11961/?page=8#post-228027

HenryKrinkle posted:

lmao @lessons posts

i dont understand this post

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

c_man posted:

swampman posted:

c_man posted:

tpaine posted:

lmao is that true

did you actually change your beliefs though? because looking back 2 years later it's remarkable how right the anti-imperialists were, even about the false flag nature of the gas attacks which were supposed to be Obama's 'red line'. I can see why redkahina left and hates this place, it used to be pretty shit

looking back, i am consistent in my belief that it was a really really stupid argument and a waste of everyone's time

c_man posted:

looking back, i am consistent in my belief that it was a really really stupid argument and a waste of everyone's time

liberalism detected

come back crow we miss u
[account deactivated]

colddays posted:

We must help the poor and oppressed unless they do drugs then they deserve to be marginalized and shot by cops in the street.

i can't believe people are upvoting this post. mods.

glomper_stomper posted:

I listened to Red Kahina's leftforum talk on Slavoj Zizek being a possible CIA agent and it sounded plausible. Who chased her away? Why won't Petrol reveal the true nature of Zizek?

ilmdge posted:

watch 5 seconds into this youll see her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNeeGORcOhU

After closely reviewing this video about people shouting about Zizek racist dick jokes that nobody cares about I have found that this "Red Kahina" is nothing more than a pile of actual scarves. This "journalist" and sometime "forums poster" was nothing more than a pile of linens. I had put my neck out for her, and yet I felt cold.

Edited by walkinginonit ()

walkinginonit posted:

I had put my neck out for her, and yet I felt cold.

This seems suspicious, given the nature of scarves... Something's not adding up!

c_man posted:

HenryKrinkle posted:

lmao @lessons posts

i dont understand this post

it's an edit of a dees illustration engaging in holocaust denial:

thug lessons was comparing anti-regime change in Libya views to holocaust denial.

class act that guy

c_man posted:

swampman posted:

c_man posted:

tpaine posted:

lmao is that true

lmao that two twitter dummies hate each other but each thinks the other is from tHE r H i z z o n E, and lmao that this is lessons' first post in that thread

Lessons posted:

Those people are completely right, Qaddafi and Assad are tyrants and torturers whose misrule was so bad as to provoke full-scale revolts in their countries, (maybe you think it was actually CIA provocateurs? But that's not how this works),

I just started reading that thread and I got AIDS-related pneumonia like Hillary Clinton from reading Lessons's posts.

ilmdge posted:

I just started reading that thread and I got AIDS-related pneumonia like Hillary Clinton from reading Lessons's posts.

and yet you still have the strength to post on t H E r H i z z o n E, clearly marking you as presidential material

walkinginonit posted:

Why won't Petrol reveal the true nature of Zizek?

*sigh* Fine. I'll finish the post.

i don't lionize the poor like most leftists. the poor are people first and therefore presumptively superfluous and loathsome for starters and i doubt that decades of ignorance and failure have left them better from where they started. sure, it isn't ultimately their fault but it isn't a beaten fighting dog's fault either and yet it is the optimal use of resources to simply put them down. don't get so attached to the current crop of vicious curs. we're not short on dogs and we can always make more.
i looked up kratom and everybody is saying it is a shit ditchweed high lol at destroying your life over it
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

lf and this website had a real problem with how they related to the proletariat, probably a microcosm of their inability to relate to humanity in general. we really are a horrible species whose moments of real altruism and love are startling and incongruous and noteworthy for a reason, because they're so rare. the proletariat are a bunch of fascists in waiting and would jump at the chance to take over from the people who just happened to be lucky enough to be born into the right situation and are just as much victims insofar as they're also too bone fucking stupid to understand their role in the overarching system and their evil is only a difference of orders of magnitude. don't get me wrong, the people who do the most damage have a greater responsibility to figure out what they're doing and stop but if we can't expect the peon working at the gas station who is getting graphically fucked by the system he's a part of to wake up one day, how on earth are we going to expect the actual power-holders, who are by and large benefiting from the destruction, to take some responsibility for once? it's the same thing you idiots told me over and over about Soldiers. Oh, they're poor, they're doing it for college, you can't expect them to act morally because they're victims. well pretty soon we're all going to be victims because the few people who actually had a clue were too sacless to carry their beliefs to conclusion because a bunch of nitwits conflated victimization for godliness and in their rush to befriend the downtrodden started apologizing for their worst aspects and rebuilt their worldview around clem the tire repair guy's moronic tirades because to question his class-traitor horseshit wasn't nice and we can't ever tell people they're wrong if they've been victimized at some point. to stupid people who stumbled onto communism accidentally, if the rich are always wrong then the poor are always right and we've got to bend over backwards to really Listen to what they have to say, even if its very nature is antithetical to the one thing that has a chance to save us. good riddance fuck it

ya got some nerve....

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]