onetwopunch26 22 points 3 days ago
Totally not in the special forces community, but when I was in the airborne infantry there are a ton of stories of special forces guys coming home from deployments and killing their wives and girlfriends for cheating. That chick is fucking ballsy and really stupid. Not saying they all do this, but to cheat on someone that actively kills people for Uncle Sam is titanically stupid and zero fucks are given by me for what happens to women who do it.
22 points...
that's nice, red pillers in the military...
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/26/us/nc-veteran-kills-service-dog-trnd/index.html
i can't imagine the depth of depravity needed to sadistically shoot your emotional support animal. they give those to literal murderers in prison to chill them out

Edited by le_nelson_mandela_face ()

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

i can't imagine the depth of depravity needed to sadistically shoot your emotional support animal. they give those to literal murders in prison to chill them out

Uh, sadistically? Blame the consumer for doing what they want with their property much? That dog was probably losing them a lot more money than it was bringing in. It probably had already provided so much emotional support that the troops had reached their maximum possible mental health (and therefore, their max possible incomes). So if you're looking for a scapegoat, blame whoever trained the dog. Either they didn't train it well enough to provide continuous support worth more than the value of dog food and bullets, or they are deliberately using planned obsolescence to sell more support dogs.

completely predictably all the articles about general flynn being fucked mention the word "turkey" one time before hunkering down and going into detail about flynn attending a RT dinner and russia russia russia. ive clicked multiple articles and not one mentions that he literally got money direct from turkey in exchange for agreeing to help extradite gulen in an actual s traight up bribe.
if we killed every single bald white person who has been photographed wearing wraparound sunglasses, life would immediately move upwards of 20% towards the world depicted in star trek
Come get them

ilmdge posted:

completely predictably all the articles about general flynn being fucked mention the word "turkey" one time before hunkering down and going into detail about flynn attending a RT dinner and russia russia russia. ive clicked multiple articles and not one mentions that he literally got money direct from turkey in exchange for agreeing to help extradite gulen in an actual s traight up bribe.

breaking, the $600k bribe that flynn took to act on behalf of turkey came from a turkish guy WITH BUSINESS INTERESTS IN RUSSIA
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/25/michael-flynn-turkey-russia-237550

ilmdge posted:

ilmdge posted:

breaking, the $600k bribe that flynn took to act on behalf of turkey came from a turkish guy WITH BUSINESS INTERESTS IN RUSSIA
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/25/michael-flynn-turkey-russia-237550

hahahahahahaha this is amazing

tfw you're an anglo parasite who is upset that all the time you spent vaporizing entire families of afghans was wasted, and 30,000 little eichmanns sympathize with your pain, grovelling at your feet for serving them well

doublepost

I should point out that in the time between taking that screenshot and making that post it's now up by another 15,000 little eichmanns

Edited by odobenidae ()

can anyone explain why the US military loves to crash aircraft so much during Routine Training Excsercises. what’s going on there

Ruzbihan posted:

can anyone explain why the US military loves to crash aircraft so much during Routine Training Excsercises. what’s going on there

they know it's the right thing to do

odobenidae posted:

tfw you're an anglo parasite who is upset that all the time you spent vaporizing entire families of afghans was wasted, and 30,000 little eichmanns sympathize with your pain, grovelling at your feet for serving them well

Hmm wonder if he thinks the free college, healthcare, cost of living stipend, etc was a waste of time too.

Ruzbihan posted:

9 11 was a training exercise

odobenidae posted:

tbh I am disappointed this worm is still around to post this shit

odobenidae posted:

img

i think we can all agree that it was a waste of time

winebaby posted:

odobenidae posted:

img

It feels somehow even worse to call it a waste of time, as though the slaughter of these people was meaningless or just a mistake.

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

emotional support animal

please dont refer to wives like this

[account deactivated]

sbas17 posted:

winebaby posted:

It feels somehow even worse to call it a waste of time, as though the slaughter of these people was meaningless or just a mistake.

agreedo

Ruzbihan posted:

1. they are bad a flying
2. good cover story for when covert ops go wrong

Many colleges and universities that eagerly recruit military veterans and the $10.2 billion a year in GI Bill benefits that come with them offer nowhere near as much support, and their student-veterans rarely get degrees, according to data obtained from the Departments of Defense, Education, and Veterans Affairs.

The odds of a GI Bill recipient graduating from San Diego Mesa College, just eight miles away, for example, are one in 100. Even that’s better than some schools, though: At nearly a third of the 20 two-year schools that enrolled at least 100 veterans receiving GI Bill benefits and who are eligible for degrees, none of them got one.

These aren’t for-profit colleges and universities, some of which Democrats in Congress say treat veterans and service members like “dollar signs in uniform,” targeting them for the billions of dollars in education benefits they bring.

They’re public community colleges at which student-veterans’ educations are subsidized not once, but twice, by taxpayers: through support of the colleges directly and with those billions in GI Bill money.

As for how student-veterans using the GI Bill do at four-year universities nationwide, there’s no official way to know. Nearly a decade after the start of the Post-9/11 GI Bill—which has so far cost $73 billion, according to the VA—those institutions have forestalled attempts to make them tell the government how many of the taxpayer-subsidized student-veterans they enroll actually ever get degrees.
that reddit dork's photo in afghanistan where he implies someone else made his time there worthless is dated two thousand fuckin nine, lmao
here's me volunteering in april 75 to stop the commies in the 'nam, all my valuable contributions and now coke's putting machines there smdh.....
cops thread or troops thread? spin the wheel

[account deactivated]
Australian soldiers killed man, took his prosthetic leg to use as drinking vessel
john dolan once made commies mad by saying "blood is thicker than ideology" as a reason why communism was subordinate to longstanding tribal quarrels in africa but you can tell that he was completely right by the fact that i encounter resistance from self-described anti-imperialist leftists for arguing that the deaths of US troops is deserved and desirable, and their arguments are solely predicated on sympathy for their dumbass cousin's desire to finance a Camaro via murder for hire
love it when troops break kayfabe and post a vid of them hugging their dog after a deployment, you're spoiling it for the real troops who wanna drink afghan blood and piss on a dead venezuelan
what about Rapone and Prysner, what about infiltration in your lauded "parties"
hi animedad

animedad posted:

your lauded "parties"

animedad posted:

what about Rapone and Prysner, what about infiltration in your lauded "parties"

lol

for the record, whether or not tHE r H i z z o n E really invented making fun of Communism Will Win troop, I don't know, but a bunch of DSA checkmarks on twitter apparently blame us for starting it so I formally accept our W.

animedad posted:

your lauded "parties"