[account deactivated]
From each according to his ability, to each according to a complex system of vouchers, coupons and means-tested subsidies
from each according to his ability, to each according to his weed #420
yes i remember that heavily advertised toy. great memories of products from my youth.
it seems i missed out

tears posted:

i had one of these lol

[account deactivated]

what do you think they talked about

maduro rocking the weird chauvinist flag of erdoğanists lol

[goon project] let's send maduro a swiss guard uniform & see if he tries it on
got a cooler selection for him
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

toyotathon posted:

what do you think they talked about

from left to right: jerry jones; andy richter (dressed up as his twin from arrested development); george stephanopolous's son; christian slater; pitbull; ben stiller

how many did i get right?

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
mods change Lykourgos’s username to DengocraticSocratism

Guyovich posted:

This is an all-timer. Im blown away

there are weeks where dickheads happen

[account deactivated]

My God, the wily Ruskies have mastered WinZip technology, nothing can stop them now!

shriekingviolet posted:

My God, the wily Ruskies have mastered WinZip technology, nothing can stop them now!

i bet they didn't even use the registered version

[account deactivated]
i am surprised & glad that a lot of responses from people trying to save those kids were just them telling the guy who was offering to spend money only on his own bad ideas to stop it and go away because his ideas were bad and the people with good ideas were already there days ago. Usually you see someone at a higher level telling everyone to kiss a potential donor’s ass but I guess the promise of access to future obese submarine technology doesn’t cut it in today’s fast-paced world.
BrosEmoji: Did anyone else notice the "kid-sized sub" was jsut a small metal box.
ElonStark: The simple elegance of the design proves the man is a genius!
if one of us in the lobster subforum thread had posted that idea as a parody of musk’s companies’ over-engineered solutions to problems solved decades ago, it would have done terrible numbers because something that’s too wide across to get anything useful done is peak obvious if you’re making fun of engineers
guy fawkes (mercator projection)
(sighs wistfully) all the guys that used to become amusing fawkes mask Anonymous weirdos are becoming pepe nazis now.
Assad curse guy fawkes mask jpeg
[account deactivated]
getfiscal halloween costume
[account deactivated]