i got a letter from myself, from FutureMe.org, written 2 yrs ago. i asked myself a series of questions that, knowing me, were crafted solely to bother me (why aren't you meeting you own expectations? what are you complaining about to everybody these days? what's trump's america like? etc) all in all i'd recommend the service, esp if you're in a life transition
notes from a dumbass: i've been slacking hard over the holidays. started working out again yesterday and ignored the "computer elbow" i had from being a no-account nerd and long story short i now have the worst case of tennis elbow (or lateral epicondylitis) i've ever had in my life

toyotathon posted:

i got a letter from myself, from FutureMe.org, written 2 yrs ago. i asked myself a series of questions that, knowing me, were crafted solely to bother me (why aren't you meeting you own expectations? what are you complaining about to everybody these days? what's trump's america like? etc) all in all i'd recommend the service, esp if you're in a life transition

if i wanted a letter from the enemy i'd pick someone more interesting than my past self

i had this idea to start going to dsa events wearing like a newsboy cap and bringing a pipe and putting bubble solution in the pipe and blowing bubbles from it. but i dont want to accidentally end up on their leadership team in doing so
i am posting here to thank tears for posting some good biology shit. thank you tears.
youre welcome, there was a sequel too https://rhizzone.net/forum/topic/14363/
my eyes are okay now i am off the antibiotics for them

Cuntessa_Markievicz posted:

my eyes are okay now i am off the antibiotics for them

having a rather intense fleshy period though currently and im slightly concerned
I've been having a fleshy period for about 30 years now, but I'm hopeful it will resolve in the next few decades.
was in Durham for a week getting community support for comrades who toppled a confederate statue and i got so many positive responses. thousands of door to doors, phonebanking, etc. only got a single negative response, one person who when i said i was with defend durham said 'fuck you'. anyway, all felony charges have been dropped! also, we held a People's Tribunal a couple hundred people came to. it was pretty neat to take part in. community members testified against various local+state political leaders and various forms of state repression. the jury, meaning the entirety of the audience, found the state 'guilty as hell' and the judge panel basically asked them to come up with sentencing guidelines. a massive list of demands was created from breakout groups and we're gonna mobilize on those issues. comrades were amazing individually and totally inspiring politically. also met someone in PCUSA which was neat since we dont have any here. probably the best week of my life honestly.
good.
Very nice!