[account deactivated]
It was a ref to Huey's famous post.

CATCH

THAT

REF
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I concede my meme posting has become a bit sloppy, and I've edited my previous post for clarity's sake.
ugh nice heteronormativy

Lysenko posted:

is it better to date multiple people at a time or just one?

im poor

Multiple.

polygamy is coutnerrevolutionary @ hell
if you want to be with multiple people at once then it better be Marx and Lenin.
[account deactivated]

Lysenko posted:

is it better to date multiple people at a time or just one?

im poor

the us concept of dating has always been alien to me tbh, in the UK you basically just get drunk and end up in bed with an acquaintance and if you do it with the same person enough times in a row they are then your boyfriend/girlfriend. what im saying is dont do this

then im not sure what us concept of dating you're referring to

littlegreenpills posted:

the us concept of dating has always been alien to me tbh, in the UK you basically just get drunk and end up in bed with an acquaintance and if you do it with the same person enough times in a row they are then your boyfriend/girlfriend. what im saying is dont do this

dating in america is actually a series of job interviews. unlike the faggy olde UK we like to work here

again i don't recognize this country where things differ from what lgp posted as the "UK dating"
the only place where i've encountered this tentative robot louis c.k. Date Mode is internet dating and as i said, it was so strange and offputting that it actually made me angry to get a date that way
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

daddyholes posted:

again i don't recognize this country where things differ from what lgp posted as the "UK dating"

admittedly ive only seen this sort of thing on telly but im assured theres a reality in there that far transcends anything that actually happens to anyone

someone please be my internet girlfriend, you dont even need to be a girl irl
in leeds i had an american friend who would see someone he was attracted to & just go up + ask her if she wanted to, y'know, go for a drink some time. most people were pretty surprised by this because it is not how we do things in this country but it worked sometimes. so yeah Dating Exists. it is real and if you're not doing it your a coward
i might attend another masquerade orgy
lol if you think orgies are master morality
wear a mask thats a butt
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

deadken posted:

in leeds i had an american friend who would see someone he was attracted to & just go up + ask her if she wanted to, y'know, go for a drink some time. most people were pretty surprised by this because it is not how we do things in this country but it worked sometimes. so yeah Dating Exists. it is real and if you're not doing it your a coward

asking ppl if they want to join you for drinks is also a good way to just make friends tho too

friends with drink and the devil maybe.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
From the posting archives:

Are you saying orgies are liberating and master morality? You seem to have confused Nietzsche with the liberals who interpreted him. the idea of an orgy itself is pathetic, but under liberalism, when orgies are held under the rules of liberal feminism: no men unless invited (fear of the phallus), strict birth control and STD checks (fear of life) it's even worse. sexual 'liberation' caused the degeneration of communism in the west.

deadken posted:
& lol it's bataille who'd say orgies are master morality, i definitely made no such claim
---------------------------------------------------
well he's wrong then and so are you, your hedonism is counter-revolutionary and your interpretation of nietzsche seems to be pre-foucault, pre-deleuze, and pre-freud.

Oh no jerry! Your daily meds were supposed to be blue pills, not the red! You're a marxist now Jerry, you're seeing the simulacrum unmasked! Ah darn it. Ah shucks. Lost another one to llco.org
[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

i might attend another masquerade orgy

weird tips headline article spotted

deadken posted:

ken you remind me of a young me with your wide eyed wonder that you can have group sex with attractive people, but now you and lgp have offered contradictory assessments of dating in the UK and this is unacceptable

dear lgp. you said that in the UK people meet when drunk and get in bed. But I have this other Mary Poppins sooted up chimney sweep who says that UK man is afraid of this and only America can do so so. Whats the true and only UK dating method? thams in advance.
cracked . com presents the 5 kinds of dating
dating/relationships are expensive if you're actually poor i doubt you can afford multiple.
i always have at least three girlfriends so at least one's always available to take to my eyes wide shut orgies down at the finance hq
EXCLUSIVE! Exposé of deadken's orgy

lol that's messed up. fred armisen is a sick man.

NoFreeWill posted:

dating/relationships are expensive if you're actually poor i doubt you can afford multiple.

only if youre a gentleman

in which case you probably wouldnt try to have multiple relationships in the first place

daddyholes posted:

dear lgp. you said that in the UK people meet when drunk and get in bed. But I have this other Mary Poppins sooted up chimney sweep who says that UK man is afraid of this and only America can do so so. Whats the true and only UK dating method? thams in advance.

the america man, in soberliness, ask a strange mysterious lady to join him for drink in future. the uk man, already enfuzzied with various liquids, slurring, incoherent, stumble over poor wench, at party or dancing-hall, and naggle her with his affections until congress is achieved, or leastaways until he required to make apology for dormancy of his membrum virile. hope this help