this really cute girl at the cafe had me plug in her dead iphone into the wall. turns out i switched the strip from on to off however. when she walked over an hour later to get it back, it was still dead, and she switched the strip back on. i left a minute later.
I go to jail pretty regularly for my job and when I do I frequently get hit on by female inmates and I'll admit its flattering even when they're obviously methheads
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

TG posted:

I go to jail pretty regularly for my job and when I do I frequently get hit on by female inmates and I'll admit its flattering even when they're obviously methheads

your methhead has valuable insights to bring to the table about "living in the moment" and will probably do all those gross things you fantasize about, you fucking pervert

conec you should put this in your sig because its my first reaction every time i see your posts

[account deactivated]
do you wear pasties conec that's sorta f'd up
[account deactivated]
i don't think you should bother asking "na mean" conec if you're in the process of writing a sentence and you suddenly realize halfway through that the intended audience may not be following you & you have to check and see if they know what you mean, maybe you need to rewrite your sentences or something. i mean what's the point of posting if no one understands you

drwhat posted:

mean what's the point of posting if no one understands you

what a strange approach to the art of posting, which as far as i'm concerned is an end in itself (much like tagging, or praying) and should not be compromised by handwringing over how 'understandable' it is.

if you ask me the issue with Conec's posting is not that she is too sloppy or incomprehensible to understand, but rather she's just sloppy and incomprehensible enough to suggest that she desires for her juvenile quirkiness to be understood as cute if not charming.

now i myself don't have a problem with her but i'm just trying to illustrate the dangers that come when one becomes overly concerned about how well they are 'understood'.....such cynicism is the heart of the ideology of the Personal Brand

btw hey tom whats up

[account deactivated]
conec just what are you going for what's your Poster's Manyfesto

conec posted:

juvenile quirkiness.. what kind of ephebophile fantasy world are u living in that u read my posts as quirky nd juvenile

'The Rhizzone' - and yes your posts do lend it the air of an ephebophile fantasy world

nd no u redart i dont desire to be understood as cute or charming thats jus what u think of me but ur mad cos i called u out for being a dirty rotten pigazoid

that was an epic callout!

u are a creepy pig man please leave me alone

aye listen up u need to learn how to not JUDGE every`1 u meet na mean different strokes to rule the world man not everyones the same we have differences

One Love mang'

has iwc finally met his match?
thunderdome

gyrofry posted:

thunderdome

jools posted:

has iwc finally met his match?

yes but it wasn't here on the 'zzone where i can't hardly move for getting creep-shamed

tpaine posted:

oi, lookah this sheila. she's a naughty gehl. all alowne in this big ol' hause. no big ol' bloke to protect ya! roight she's grinnin', signin' this package. i got anothah package...and it's chock a block full of ozzie cum. lemme see if i can just...woop woop woop, she's a feisty one...you're gonna boite...oi, don't boite uncle iwc...roight, down come the knickahs

drwhat posted:

tpaine posted:

oi, lookah this sheila. she's a naughty gehl. all alowne in this big ol' hause. no big ol' bloke to protect ya! roight she's grinnin', signin' this package. i got anothah package...and it's chock a block full of ozzie cum. lemme see if i can just...woop woop woop, she's a feisty one...you're gonna boite...oi, don't boite uncle iwc...roight, down come the knickahs

(http://www.globalresearch.ca/search?q=crikey)

babyfinland posted:

drwhat posted:

tpaine posted:

(http://www.globalresearch.ca/search?q=crikey)

It's not going to happen.

who reps
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
conec clan is legit

roseweird posted:

a recovering (aren't they all) heroin addict asked if he could just like curl up on the floor in my room with these cushions and i said aren't you comfortable on the couch and he said well yeah i am it's just .. so i smiled and said goodnight and the next morning he said sorry i asked to sleep in your room and i said it's okay i understand. he offered to buy me coffee but he didn't have any money, which is ok bc i don't really like coffee very much any way

damb that is hella creepy. who doesn't like coffee?

i dont drink coffee. i just dont
we all know tom doesn't like coffee with his cream & sugar
tom can't have caffeine, his cardiovascular system is redlining as it is
redlining not breadlining #chuuch
[account deactivated]
same
[account deactivated]
He's going to do more heroin(not that there's anything wrong with that), I think you should be prepared for this eventuality.
chickeon does a lot of heron
is it better to date multiple people at a time or just one?

im poor
[account deactivated]

Lysenko posted:

is it better to date multiple people at a time or just one?

im poor

Go ahead, have a few more girls.

Edited by ilmdge ()

[account deactivated]