I'm yarn greg. Could u spin me.
smh if you aren't constantly pulling rank and making selfish decisions in your relationships
Senorah, you're going to have the peanut butter soup with smoked duck and mashed squash. New York Matinee called it "a playful but mysterious little dish." You'll love it. And then the red snapper with violets and pine nuts. I think that'll follow nicely.

gyrofry posted:

Senorah, you're going to have the peanut butter soup with smoked duck and mashed squash. New York Matinee called it "a playful but mysterious little dish." You'll love it. And then the red snapper with violets and pine nuts. I think that'll follow nicely.

mistletoe alert

gyrofry posted:

mistletoe alert

gJEErf9bZWM

those are some great relationship rules. for a clown to live by. at the circus on opposite day
every monogamous relationship is predicated on selfishness and that's exactly how it should be
overaccumulation of surplus love by the more demanding partner drives the rate of emotional return on invested affection downwards until a crisis is reached, the cycle repeats until the relationship collapses. the answer is to have all sexual relations scientifically managed and all partners to be held in common
i think i just invented Marxist behavioral economics, im goons go write a paper now ttfn. why is the word "tyagnybok" in my phones dictionary wtf
let me read your trot paper when you're done
[account deactivated]
whats it about? not to brag but i went to college once and ive written like dozens of papers

conec posted:

hey does anyone wanna write a big paper for me i will pay u handsomely its due on may 1st at midnight

lol

u know my price
[account deactivated]
literalyl completed college with a 3.7 gpa and i didnt even pay anyone except my landlord and the univesity of texas at austin and various drug dealers

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

literalyl completed college with a 3.7 gpa and i didnt even pay anyone except my landlord and the univesity of texas at austin and various drug dealers

no one has done that since 1923
hi dru

[account deactivated]
dont say anything less than 350
pay my rent ya goofy bitch
damn thats intense ill have to think about it. i was thinking like 10-14 pages but 20 damn yo
[account deactivated]
what the hell undergraduate course are you taking that wants a twenty page paper, unless it's a term paper, and lol if you arent writing your term paper yourself.
[account deactivated]
damn 400 level sounds like SOMONE is majoring in a lib arts field
my minor is in african american studies yall. free boozie. i dont think i have it in me to write a 20 page paper though
show ur genocide teacher ur neonazi band tats
well im glad to hear that your devaluing your degree and everyone else's by outsourcing your work to someone who already graduated from a different institution
well said aerdil
[account deactivated]
GIve Me Money and U R Free to Play With Your Dollies

deadken posted:

those are some great relationship rules. for a clown to live by. at the circus on opposite day

if its any consolation i'd prolly just pump u and dump you kenny boy

pause
Groulxschläger
i was catcalled today

babyfinland posted:

i was catcalled today

are you sure you weren't just holding cola and pretzels and they said they looked tasty. happens a lot around here.

i can neither confirm nor deny the holding of cola and pretzels donald

rly depends on definition of "holding", "cola", "pretzel" and "tasty"