[account deactivated]

SaintJust posted:

on the plus side i got tested friday since ive been doing some sketchy shit with strangers. my test results came back negative for stds but epically positive for aids and fail

sorry about ur unsuccessfully pozzed neg ass

i dont no what any of that means but ty lgp
i'm never having sex again

SaintJust posted:

on the plus side i got tested friday since ive been doing some sketchy shit with strangers.

same. although thats the risk you accept when you take up the lifestyle of a public park caricature artist

sometimes i pluck hairs out of my arms, hands, and face in order to savor the sharp sting of pain and pseudorgasmic release it brings. one day i hope to replace all of my hair with implants, placed neatly in perfect grid-like rows at a constant and aesthetic density, like an artificial construct, doll, or wax museum figure. i dream of cutting my wrist, pulling back the skin, and finding wires and pistons underneath
[account deactivated]
my ocd thing is that i scratch my face until it bleeds a lot. which isn't really as cool as goth cutting because people just think you never shower or something.

getfiscal posted:

my ocd thing is that i scratch my face until it bleeds a lot. which isn't really as cool as goth cutting because people just think you never shower or something.

i know a goth who does that

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

begin countdown to 12 page suicide thread

LOok at the page count. We're already there.

[account deactivated]
suicide is trill
[account deactivated]
pics of the Mand??? Almost sorry I vilerat autobanned now.
[account deactivated]
Fun Fact: the safest and most efficient way to build up a tolerance to iocaine powder is rectal adsorption
why would i want to build up a tolerance
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

hell yeah i love Lorde

[account deactivated]
marina rules

deadken posted:

why would i want to build up a tolerance

so you can put drugs in your butt

[account deactivated]
$250 for a wedding dress is a steal, you guys should definitely buy that for conec.
[account deactivated]
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Official-Sazac-Sanrio-Pompompurin-Kigurumi-Purin-Fancy-Dress-Cosplay-Costume-/310537270862

is this the one? i tried to order it but i think somebody already reported this card stolen
i'd prefer to buy $250 oversized jeans for conec's boyfriend than a wedding dress, seems more lf tbh
[account deactivated]

glomper_stomper posted:

the only person i've known who actually wore those godawful kigurumis had asperger's and a scat fetish

i told you not to tell anyone fuck you

i had sex with a woman last night

shrive me, lf, for i have sinned
>be me
>bulking for 6 months now
>eating 3 mcdoubles every day
>twice a day
>decide to go on a cut
>slowly transitioning to a cut
>go to le mcdonalds
>wanna order 1 mcdouble
>all the workers there know me
>they give me 3 mcdoubles without even saying a word like always
>tfw too beta to say anything
[account deactivated]
to the above posters: congrats on the plushie and/or sex

Excellent Thread,all! Good shit.
i love a woman and wish to build a household together of which i shall, i suppose, be the father.
let me talk to her
let me talk to you
let me talk to the deep dark abyss residing in the hearts of all men