[account deactivated]

sosie posted:
Are YOU the asshole that FORCED us to read that god waful book? you know that book -

look, im not mad. but what the hell, you said nothing but "read this book" for ages, like ti was the fucking new testament

really copjecs and some others I CANT EVEN FUCKING REMEBER

it WASNT all that, theres tons better books, why did you hype that book like it was the fucking second coming you spychopath

byt joan copjec Knows what she's talking about
read her fucking books

wjat book

copjec is for real. she takes on, in "read my desire", judith butler, and, by her criticism of butler, renders Lacan clearer than anyone could ask - which made me once say to getfiscal that he should become more critical - i still believe that only by circumscribing something False can you create something new

but not only that - babyfinland is a pervert. he isn't a proper person. getfiscal might be something if he gets over himself. and discipline could be anything

sosie posted:
Are YOU the asshole that FORCED us to read that god waful book? you know that book -

look, im not mad. but what the hell, you said nothing but "read this book" for ages, like ti was the fucking new testament

really copjecs and some others I CANT EVEN FUCKING REMEBER

it WASNT all that, theres tons better books, why did you hype that book like it was the fucking second coming you spychopath

byt joan copjec Knows what she's talking about
read her fucking books

lol are you talking about Persistance of the negative

sosie posted:
copjec is for real. she takes on, in "read my desire", judith butler, and, by her criticism of butler, renders Lacan clearer than anyone could ask - which made me once say to getfiscal that he should become more critical - i still believe that only by circumscribing something False can you create something new

but not only that - babyfinland is a pervert. he isn't a proper person. getfiscal might be something if he gets over himself. and discipline could be anything

what did you just call me

whoever it was who found their little nest of being in constantly telling everone to read lacan the silent partner - i for a long time felt that it would be mean to call you out. but honestly. what was your obsession with that book? and have you ever looked back and considered the damage you've done?

babyfinland posted:

sosie posted:

what did you just call me

i dunno what i called you but i know a number of things: you are disgusting, racist, you feed off the bile of small children,

you are a bad man. you either need help, or are literally a psychopath and should run out onto the freeway~

now listen to my song

tpaine posted:

i really enjoyed her article in Lacan: the silent partners and also fuck you

is that "'Lacan: the Silent Partners' and also fuck you" or "'Lacan: the Silent Partners and also Fuck You'"

maybe a lil bit o both

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jwCA_aMvL54

Edited by Crow ()

i wrote something in the OWS thread in WDDP and getfiscal quoted my post with only the words " i wish you wold post mre"

he will never know what those words meant to me

sosie posted:
whoever it was who found their little nest of being in constantly telling everone to read lacan the silent partner - i for a long time felt that it would be mean to call you out. but honestly. what was your obsession with that book? and have you ever looked back and considered the damage you've done?

Hahahahha
May I also interest you, in, A Particulare Tale, of Song & ice?

[account deactivated]
i heard there was some perverts in here having a party and everyones sucking off kids

Crow posted:

so it was you! what was so fucking amazing about that book that you felt you had to push it into every person who's milk came from your cow's fucking face.

you want a book? read joan copjec" read my desire"

then read her next book which im reading now. then kill yourself. then, maybe! forgiveness

im obsessed with getfiscal - even after he shows his stupid face i cant stop being fucking insanely obessed in love with him
it's too bad he's just a fake made up character
that copjec books on my kindle now ill read it i promise
You trolled me into reading a Badas book? U monster. Surely you are not some sorta badas cool avatar motherfucker, and surely I am mistekn. For Lord, how hath The reeds wrought the pond? How hath the Farmer milked his Lot. Hath she smake from the Pipe? Lord, O Lords, a curse to drank from the Lot of Kool Words.. alas, but these words were not Made of Me... signed, fucktard, idiot
but that's life aint it. after all that work of doing your hair and washing your skin, your ideal man ends up just being a figment of your imagination
boys aren't allowed to read "read my desire" so if i gave you the wrong idea, sorry. give it to your g/f LAUGH

Crow posted:
You trolled me into reading a Badas book? U monster. Surely you are not some sorta badas cool avatar motherfucker, and surely I am mistekn. For Lord, how hath The reeds wrought the pond? How hath the Farmer milked his Lot. Hath she smake from the Pipe? Lord, O Lords, a curse to drank from the Lot of Kool Words.. alas, but these words were not Made of Me... signed, fucktard, idiot

same

Also, I told getfiscal to read that book, and impper, and it was actually just one of essays that I suggested them to read, But now my cruel degeneracy has spread to other Vyktims, good, Hood..
i can barely even talk to you do you understand? i CANT COMMINICATE WIT YUU
say something intelligent
say you would kill for theOWS movement people
exclaim in sudden realization the nothingness of you whole life
[account deactivated]
you would gladly die to be forgotten by OWS
This is Some creative writing, Perhaps you would be Inhterested in readin Persistence of the Negative, & I'll write the nodes for you on your creative wroughting on the Syde
just shut up and obey the law you two

babyfinland posted:
just shut up and obey the law you two

I am obeying the law retard, you are the Actual deegenerate, trying to poison The lot, I'm wise to you

what's persistence of the negative?
for a really long time i held in my objection to somebody, with just totally no good reason, recommending that stupid lacan book

why dd you do that. why? what is wrong with you?
this is you: "read lacan: the silent partners:"
fuck, what? obey the fucking law. i am a conservative
totally innocent people were drawn into reading that stupid book: why?
[account deactivated]

Impper posted:
fuck, what? obey the fucking law. i am a conservative

And you! you reuined LF! even before the LF from the olden days i hated you, you were so stupid but people for whatever reason pretended you weren't an idiot

joan copjec. hopefully you will kill yourselves

deadken posted:
if u read a scene from a longer work without context you might not have a full & complete understanding of it tho?

györgy konrád said that even if a reader was presented with a random sentence cut off from your work, it alone should be enough to give them something to think about.

i used to think of that as trite but after every new great novel read i agree with it more and more. heres a randomly chosen sentence from his work (i just opened the book at a random page and pointed at one) "He smiles picturing a situation that was under his control alone"

lets be more lenient and just cut off a genuinely randomly chosen string of a couple sentences from master & margarita

"Natasha opened her fist and revealed some gold coins. Margarita turned her questioning eyes to Woland. He nodded. That's when Natasha threw herself to Margaritas embrace, gave her a melodramatic kiss and triumphantly flew out the window."

now, i translated those from the finnish editions so they prolly dont make you feel like the originals or the (really hella good) finnish translations do. but i get genuine joy of living just from those few sentences without any context. the feeling that you get when you read prose by masters. that were all just people, livin within our surroundings, interacting with other people. thats its ok. its gonna be ok. what im sayin is, every scene should be enjoyable, meaningful and a joy to read out of context. a really good thing every writer should do is at least in their mind give every chapter a title to the tune of "chapter 8, where..."

so is the imppers scene "chapter 3, where a conversation is had in miloses car" or "where the girl learns about the two friends" or "where we meet miloses car". whatever one chooses, that has to be the focus of the chapter and explicitly so. a whole bunch of other stuff can happen of course, but they should not be something that the reader needs to remember later in the story. or i guess you can go super rhizomatic and not give a fuck but then you reeeeaaally need to be a master of your craft and have a super sharp hattori hanzo of a style

the bird brains word christlove is a really really good one btw. ponder on it, all.

lacan: the silent partners is JUST AN OK STUPID BOOK OF A COLLECTION OF ESSAYS BY PEOPLE ABOUT LACAN THAT ISNT ESPACIALLY GODD!!!!!11111111