lol

BALLIN_LIKE_STALIN posted:

yeah u kinda had to be there to "get it"

much like getting lynched by an angry mob in benghazi amirite

[account deactivated]

Transient_Grace posted:

much like getting lynched by an angry mob in benghazi amirite

well played

Also since the ambassador died of smoke inhalation we can only assume Vilerat had the honor of taking an RPG to the fucking dome

The embassy attack wasn't a sudden outburst of anger, but a premeditated racist attack by a militant group.

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

life just keeps getting weirder YOLO

The Earth is getting flatter due to globlization - Thom Friedman

BALLIN_LIKE_STALIN posted:

Also since the ambassador died of smoke inhalation we can only assume Vilerat had the honor of taking an RPG to the fucking dome

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3506424&perpage=40&pagenumber=21#post407461879 posted:

You went to foreign countries to serve your own and, by all accounts, did bang up jobs.

I can't wait to hear what Thomas Friedman has to say about this whole Libya thing. Who is the midwife in this situation
[account deactivated]
No big deal really. My experience with FAST teams were that they were guys who thought they were "High Speed Low Drag" special operators but were in reality just 0311 grunts who were maybe a slight step above their peers and weren't good enough to be Recon.

On one occasion during some bad business in Kenya we had some FAST dudes come in acting like they were the biggest hard asses in the world. One guy came in our armory and asked in this "I'm the baddest dude in the world" tone of voice "How many long rifles do you have!?" I'm a huge smart ass so I said "counting my dick, 14".

They didn't leave a good impression on me. The other Special Forces types on the other hand, pretty impressed.

RIP vilerat
[account deactivated]
haha
joel and goey both run successful computer repair businesses... what are you talking about?

discipline posted:

we joke aroudn a lot but I'm glad this can help bring us all together as radicals who have no real place in modern political discourse, participatory society or gainful employment

truth

if they own businesses they aren't radicals

I go to clubs every weekend and I run a successful used tire and emissions inspection shop, don't know what any of you losers are talking about.
You sell unsafe tires to poor people
The death of a Goonswarm Diplomat, Eve CSM member, Something Awful forum Mod, State Department IT worker and father or two Vile Rat may seal the fate of the presidential election of the United States.

It's only one story of many, but it's become the political fact that Romney made a huge mistake when he tried to get some small political capital over Vile Rat's death and not only mishandled it, but acted to remind everyone how bad he is at foreign policy.
I love a good protest.

Meursault posted:

The death of a Goonswarm Diplomat, Eve CSM member,
It's only one story of many, but it's become the political fact that Romney made a huge mistake when he tried to get some small political capital over Vile Rat's death and not only mishandled it, but acted to remind everyone how bad he is at foreign policy.

more irony since Vilerat was so good at it apparently. rip...

Also I guess this isn't really the thread for it but I Like How the D&D Preidenstal Horse Race Thread has slowly but surely become the Obamarama fundraiser thread and you're not allowed to discuss either candidate but every post is made from the shared assumption that We NEED to Get the 'Bama Reelected at Any Cost

Meursault posted:

Also I guess this isn't really the thread for it but I Like How the D&D Preidenstal Horse Race Thread has slowly but surely become the Obamarama fundraiser thread and you're not allowed to discuss either candidate but every post is made from the shared assumption that We NEED to Get the 'Bama Reelected at Any Cost

Goons, much like Lybians, have always been apprehensive towards the concept of democracy.

Edited by Transient_Grace ()

watch Obummer start a fucking war
Romney could say,
"I will avenge the death of Sean "vilerat" Smith! Who is with me?!"
and every fucking goon would vote for him.
obama already started the war. hth

assemble, lfers. 9/11/13 - we strike.
LF was destroyed, the UK megathread was neutered, most marxist posters have been banned or keep quiet, SA is once more the shitty liberal echochamber it was supposed to be.

But at least we can enjoy the sweet irony of Vilerat literally being murdered in post-Gadaffi Benghazi by a mob of angry Libyans
the UK megathread was neutered, jorts were sharted in,
i definitely enjoy the 'neutering' of the UK megathread more than the death of a husband and father lol

Meursault posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3505956&userid=78116#post407370525

guidoanselmi posted:

assemble, lfers. 9/11/13 - we strike.

Fatal Ascension - Aka Vilerat Gets Up To Look Out of His Open Window

lall those dudes are like "those crazy extremist muslims, theyre so violent and stupid." and then demand blood. so muslims are supposed to allow the US to kill their friends and family unprovoked, lie down and take it. and only americans have a right, nay, duty, to retaliate lest they show weakness. who are the true barbarians here *strokes huge unkempt beard*
I believe in my freedom to provoke and talk shit on non-Western cultures then cry about it when they get tired of it and do something to show me how upset they are.
“I'm outraged by the attacks on American diplomatic missions in Libya and Egypt and by the death of an American consulate worker in Benghazi," the statement read.

in death, vile rat accomplished what no living man could: provoking a strong reaction out of mitt "tall man not in sport" romney

babyfinland posted:

lall those dudes are like "those crazy extremist muslims, theyre so violent and stupid." and then demand blood. so muslims are supposed to allow the US to kill their friends and family unprovoked, lie down and take it. and only americans have a right, nay, duty, to retaliate lest they show weakness. who are the true barbarians here *strokes huge unkempt beard*

umm its called realpolitik u noob

tom i just bought a comb bc my beard is getting long enough where i need to take care of it. went down 2 the playhouse today for my birthday and got a trim and they trimmed my beard. it actually looks good not like i have been too drunk to shave for a month and a half. now that i have short hair i am actually feeling like growing a Real Beard wont be too fucked up. how's your bear doing?
just get a beard trimmer thingy wtf
its 10 bux for a haircut regardless of if you get the beard done tho