EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

when you people try and talk about hipsters it's really the most hilarious shit. like the other day goatstein said something to me about unicycles and now nazbro is talking about fuckin' ponytails? man yall aint got yo fingers on the pulse of shit. ponytails? i can just imagine you walking down the street and seeing some random dude with a ponytail and vibram 5 toes shoes and being like "lol this hipsters"

uh, i'm talking about cool and real hipsters, not the kind of poseur hipster that you are or whatever

i mean, your bike has multiple gears and i'm supposed to take your opinion seriously on this subject? please bro

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

i wear a fannypack every day am i a hipster?

yes. fannypack or no

i wear a fanny pack everyday too.
lmao, that dude literally downvoted my post 'cuz i implied there were hipsters out there with a pony tail. apparently, you haven't seen what impper looked like 5 months ago...
That guuy is idiot cracka mon. Gimme here dem ifap fannyboy peddle boyshame
[account deactivated]

Crow posted:

Hipsters are everything, idiot, boy are you stupid. You're surrounded by it and yet cannot even see, boy are you dumb

i dont deserve this abuse

I'm talkin to Bus rida over there

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

starbucks?? hahah what is this shit

i was just in one today for the first time in like a year because my work just got bought out by them which means a free pound of coffee every week with my "partner" card, damn son.

[account deactivated]
ouch. just because jools is still calling you a nigger on PM doesnt mean u have to take it out on me, man.
here's a music for friday night. have a ball.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
haha, finally some actual hipsters
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
hahahah
tpaine what u sipping on 2nite. i have some connemara whiskey
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
it feels like 93 degrees Fahrenheit here which is hot for canada
[account deactivated]
heka heka dese shit
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I dont remember to write books but I can tell you the invention of capitalism by michael perelman is a good book
[account deactivated]

AmericanNazbro posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

when you people try and talk about hipsters it's really the most hilarious shit. like the other day goatstein said something to me about unicycles and now nazbro is talking about fuckin' ponytails? man yall aint got yo fingers on the pulse of shit. ponytails? i can just imagine you walking down the street and seeing some random dude with a ponytail and vibram 5 toes shoes and being like "lol this hipsters"

uh, i'm talking about cool and real hipsters, not the kind of poseur hipster that you are or whatever

i mean, your bike has multiple gears and i'm supposed to take your opinion seriously on this subject? please bro

Um you should know that hipsters are just a vague outline of the cultural other for people who invoke them. they're no more real than vampyrs or lycans

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

me and discipline are gonna get ripped the fuck up and push you around back and forth and throw your hat in between the two of us and the next day we'll apologize because we got ahold of some 0.1 (brewing error at the bavaria factory)

i know that, it was in my dream. joel knows that i can't handle my liquor

[account deactivated]