im reading The Savage Mind by Levi-Strauss and Am I a Redundant Human Being? by Mela Hartwig
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
youre going to have the peanut butter soup with smoked duck and mashed squash. new york matinee called it "a playful but mysterious little dish." you'll love it.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I just read the sunday NYT for my flight across the pacific and it's even more hilariously materialistic, elitist and...um....cosmopolitan than i dreamed.

The feature story in the SPORTS section was about a jewish ice hockey player who plays for Germany now. You'd think they'd be able to keep mention of the holocaust out of one section of the paper but i guess not.
[account deactivated]
food for thought: keep posting whatever hitler will upvote
LEt us put zis Jew... On ice.
Live! Live! Live! Dortmund vs Krakow at Dachau Arena: Hockeycaust 2012!

anyway the dude's name was kaufmann so it was probably all a big joke
im reading like 8 books atm lmao. hopefully they dont start getting mixed up and i start thinking about robinson crusoe telling man friday about the master-slave dialectic as they sit at a new york beatnik coffeehouse when suddenly he has a flashback to his life in the trenches somewhere in france
indeed how droll that would be
[account deactivated]
fuck you all
[account deactivated]
i always assumed you had a raging hard on while posting but u didnt need to confirm it
fuhgeddaboudit im jis breakin balls ova eeeah
[account deactivated]
mods please delete this page of the thread due to severe libel and harassment, thanks.
Reading in general is a fools game because it doesn’t provide answers, just more questions. How the fuck are you supposed to achieve peace in your heart by loading your brain with more of the world’s troubles?
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
Reading in general is a fools game because it doesn’t provide answers, just more questions. How the fuck are you supposed to achieve peace in your heart by loading your brain with more of the world’s troubles?

agreed, which is why I never read your posts

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Reading my posts in general is a fools game because

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
hi its billy.

hey billy its carla, i need you over in the studio for a production meeting.

no carla, you can suck my cock in twenty minutes see ya.

OKay!
[account deactivated]

animedad posted:
The Savage Mind by Levi-Strauss

Good.

more strife! more confusion! yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]