Great idea, I'll start. As women become educated, and thereby reveal their inherited intelligence, their pool of prospective mates decreases. This is because every man's ideal woman is a child that's easy to rape. This is easily observed in the resounding success of anime across all cultures. Therefore, it is only reasonable to conclude that men cannot make rational mating decisions and that women must be given sole right to manage all aspects of the reproduction of human beings. While the master race must consist of both men and women, these men must be subjugated by women for it to be worthy of the name. Any other conclusion is that of a weak-willed ninny puss.

mustang19 posted:

There's a lot of pressure to publish, aspie economists going off making irrelevant things sound relevant to gain tenure.

What are tHE rHizzonE reading?

The dictionary. Cosmology is cyclical, that's why there are so many definitions of the word "turn". Further evidence that the ancient peoples of Indo-Iran had it all right.

In other news a great way to troll leftist forums is to invert Nazi racial theory to prove the genetic superiority of black lesbian transgender womyn.

I don't think that's the correct approach to this sensitive topic. I'd have to spend a few days preparing the thread.
Hizzone will get a kick out of this, whatever it means.

mustang19 posted:

How long have you guys been on SA, how far back does this obscure ingroup history go?

i started posting when i was a baby in diapers lol. ive grown up but nothing's changed

Hitler posted:

im not reading anythign right now but i'm thinking about reading american pastoral, is philip roth any good

no

aerdil posted:

im friends w/ him on facebook, he asked who i was then seemingly begrudgingly added me

I had a couple of beers with him last year, he’s pretty cool, i could tell he was impressed by the hunky aussie bro types at the bar

[account deactivated]
Are there any gay posters at the rhizzone?

Or black or Hispanic or Arab or even Asian posters come to think of it?
I'm reading Foreign Policy, stupid zionist jew liberal piece of shit magazine. "Why do authoritarian leaders give such long speeches?"
im reading Aku No Hana (thats Flowers Of Evil for the gaijins) because of bhpns review.

Makeshift_Swahili posted:

im reading Aku No Hana (thats Flowers Of Evil for the gaijins) because of bhpns review.

ilmdge posted:

There was a thread where they talked about the dangers of telling people they're "objectively wrong" and where they discussed how "Slashie was truly the most Stalinist poster we have ever had, certainly more than anyone like quind or baby huey p newton could ever hope to be," I hope they don't mind my passing along that phrase because i thought it was funny and pretty accurate.

still lolling @ this

i dont have an account at wddp, am i missing out on anything

aerdil posted:

im friends w/ him on facebook, he asked who i was then seemingly begrudgingly added me

he added me in under a minute. Perhaps because I'm way cuter than you are

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Are there any gay posters at the rhizzone?

Or black or Hispanic or Arab or even Asian posters come to think of it?

i am both hispanic and asian

and IM IN LOVE NOW [SCREAMING]

Makeshift_Swahili posted:

oyasumi punpun is great follow up reading

Crow recommended this to me and I think it's p. good so far:

Slouching Towards Sirte: NATO's War on Libya and Africa
by Maximilian Forte

some reviews:
http://gowans.wordpress.com/2012/11/09/slouching-towards-sirte-natos-war-on-libya-and-africa/
http://ceasefiremagazine.co.uk/review-slouching-sirte-natos-war-libya-africa-maximilian-forte/
https://www.forewordreviews.com/reviews/slouching-towards-sirte/?utm_expid=22920339-0&utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.globalresearch.ca%2Fslouching-towards-sirte-natos-war-on-libya-and-africa%2F5325699
here's a cool excerpt:

Forte posted:

This book does not readily subscribe to a number of arguments commonly made in either the mainstream or independent electronic media. One is usually summed up colloquially as, “Gaddafi was in bed with the West” since at least 2003 when sanctions were lifted and the U.S. and Libya appeared to pursue a mutual strategy of reconciliation and normalization. That reveals a superficial understanding of the actual content of their relations, which remained tense, on the brink of breaking on numerous occasions, and fraught with mutual suspicion. Ample evidence exists of course to show increased cooperation, exchange, and even the appearance of friendship between Gaddafi and certain Western leaders, as well as his heightened desire to be admitted into the mainstream of Western capitalism. Few (if any) commentators seem prepared to consider that it was this very “friendliness” that made Gaddafi more of a liability to those states that had previously attacked and isolated Libya, previously plotted his overthrow, supported previous uprisings, and continued to be a home to several opposition groups. Gaddafi became more of a liability because Western powers had now allowed a historical enemy to buy his way into the circuits of influence. Now he appeared to be using the momentary peace to pursue new goals that were ultimately far more threatening than any supply of weapons to the IRA had been, and those goals involved a central Libyan leadership role in an integrated Africa. In addition, no sanctions, new wealth, and influential friends in the West, along with promised reforms, threatened to extend the life of the Libyan Jamahariya under Gaddafi.

Edited by HenryKrinkle ()

Edited by Crow ()

http://biology.kenyon.edu/slonc/books/butler1.html
[account deactivated]
Emile Hokayem, a Middle East analyst at the International Institute for Strategic Studies, framed the rebels’ dilemma another way: “How do you denounce the Nusra Front as extremists when they are playing such an important military role and when they look disciplined, resourceful and committed?”

Vivek Chibber
vivek chimmer

mustang19 posted:

I'm reading Zizek's tribute to Margaret Thatcher and derailing threads.

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/politics/2013/04/simple-courage-decision-leftist-tribute-thatcher

buh

[account deactivated]
You guys tricked me into reading zizek but that's it. I'm not listening to anything by Vivek Chinters, Sut Jolly, Wazoo Butututititit, or Yordie Heimiestein.
Read more Zizek, Courteous Keven, then stop reading him. Stop reading him. And start reading Vivek.

krinkle

Gadaffi really wasn't that great either though, he helped the US with counterterrorism operations and his government was really corrupt generally.

Also hilarious to think of Gadaffi plotting an "integrated Africa" whatever that means when there are no real government institutions in the first place. The closest he came to that was helping the CIA support Charles Taylor and the RUF.

you could say that about any of the great double agents in history. aldrich ames wasn't that great, sometimes he was running legitimate operations on behalf of CIA. kim philby wasn't that great, sometimes he was actually supporting franco or MI6 or w/e
Thats true, however Gust Avrokatos was with the CIA and also helped created Al Qaeda. There are two sides to every perspective.
what person in life is truly "great" anyway. my uncle thinks public sector workers shouldn't be able to vote but i still love him. gaddafi could have been garbage in a lot of ways but he still didn't deserve to be raped by creepy muslims.
i'm reading robert fisk's recent articles on Syria
Robert Fisk is a terrorist.
careful mutang19, you wouldn't want to fuck yourself on that edge.....
That's not a criticism, just the opposite.

It is a sonata, a symphony, an orchestra tuned to every television and radio station and news agency report, the soap-opera of the Devil, served up on prime-time or distilled in wearyingly dull and mendacious form by the right-wing 'commentators' of the America east coast or the Jerusalem Post or the intellectuals of Europe. Strike against Terror. Victory over Terror. War on Terror. Everlasting War on Terror. Rarely in history have soldiers and journalists and presidents and kings aligned themselves in such thoughtless, unquestioning ranks. In August 1914, the soldiers thought they would be home by Christmas. Today, we are fighting for ever. The war is eternal. The enemy is eternal, his face changing on our screens. Once he lived in Cairo and sported a moustache and nationalised the Suez Canal. Then he lived in Tripoli and wore a ridiculous military uniform and helped the IRA and bombed American bars in Berlin. Then he wore a Muslim Imam's gown and ate yoghurt in Teheran and planned Islamic revolution. Then he wore a white gown and lived in a cave in Afghanistan and then he wore another silly moustache and resided in a series of palaces around Baghdad. Terror, terror, terror. Finally, he wore a kuffiag headdress and outdated Soviet-style military fatigues, his name was Yassir Arafat, and he was the master of world terror and then a super-statesman and then again, a master of terror, linked by Israeli enemies to the terror-Meister of them all, the one who lived in the Afghan cave.